Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Do you understand the meaning of the word "illegal" ? I have absolutely no issue with LEGAL immigrants picking our crops. Do you?

And we are very good at agriculture. We even export it. You guys want to ruin that.
how would that happen? just because a different picker shows up? explain Gene.

You don't understand the difference between good willing workers and unwilling workers who have no clue what they are doing? Seriously?
what the fk does that mean. more made up mumbo jumbo so you feel good abut yourself? hahahhahahahaaha

Oh, and why do you get to slander the welfare like they are stupid people? who the fk gave you that authority?

It means you have no common sense and don't understand the importance of good labor.
dude, were you looking in a mirror when you wrote that? LOL. you got squat juice of knowledge. I've been watching your posts in here and dude you're on life support.

They are willing and good workers. You'd replace them with a shit show, that doesn't work.
you never answered why you don't want welfare recipients to work?

I want them working on getting a good job.
what is that? you get to qualify the job as good and not them? I want welfare recipients working Period. I want them sweating like my dumb ass.

And when they find a good job they will.
what's a good job? you didn't define that. I'd say anything that makes you money and keeps you working a good job. So why don't you want welfare recipients working?

A good private job they can live off. Not some government slave labor job. You like big government that much eh?

And we are very good at agriculture. We even export it. You guys want to ruin that.

You don't understand the difference between good willing workers and unwilling workers who have no clue what they are doing? Seriously?
what the fk does that mean. more made up mumbo jumbo so you feel good abut yourself? hahahhahahahaaha

Oh, and why do you get to slander the welfare like they are stupid people? who the fk gave you that authority?

It means you have no common sense and don't understand the importance of good labor.
dude, were you looking in a mirror when you wrote that? LOL. you got squat juice of knowledge. I've been watching your posts in here and dude you're on life support.

You can't even comprehend simple concepts.

Last edited:
you never answered why you don't want welfare recipients to work?

what is that? you get to qualify the job as good and not them? I want welfare recipients working Period. I want them sweating like my dumb ass.

what's a good job? you didn't define that. I'd say anything that makes you money and keeps you working a good job. So why don't you want welfare recipients working?

A good private job they can live off. Not some government slave labor job. You like big government that much eh?
well how do they get there if all they do is sit at home? so again, why don't you want welfare recipients working?

You can't even comprehend single concepts.
you have no concepts. you are for illegal aliens and stay at home welfare payments. you are negative in your concepts.

Actually forcing wages up does not destroy the economy. It causing economic growth.

By doing so, FDR was able to extend the Great Depression by SEVEN YEARS. How is that a good thing for America?
FDR understood the depression was not about the banks but about people suffering.

Amazing how the greatest increase in worker's wages occurred between 1950 & 1980 along with the highest taxes on the wealthy, yet those were the years of the best economic growth in American history.

Yet, wingnuts still insist that high taxes on the wealthy combined and/or increased wages cause economic downturns.

Reality never phases them!

Actually forcing wages up does not destroy the economy. It causing economic growth.

By doing so, FDR was able to extend the Great Depression by SEVEN YEARS. How is that a good thing for America?
FDR understood the depression was not about the banks but about people suffering.

Amazing how the greatest increase in worker's wages occurred between 1950 & 1980 along with the highest taxes on the wealthy, yet those were the years of the best economic growth in American history.

Yet, wingnuts still insist that high taxes on the wealthy combined and/or increased wages cause economic downturns.

Reality never phases them!
dude are you on steriods? who the fk are you referring to? the progressive tax code has always been in play? you're fking nuts.

well how do they get there if all they do is sit at home? so again, why don't you want welfare recipients working?

So you want to create a big government worker program? That is funny.

you have no concepts. you are for illegal aliens and stay at home welfare payments. you are negative in your concepts.

You want to grow government while killing our agricultural industry. Great plan.

already have it. I wish to supplement the payment into work to save the cost on food.

You want to grow government while killing our agricultural industry. Great plan.
how would that work? You still haven't answered what would be killed.

already have it. I wish to supplement the payment into work to save the cost on food.

So you want them permanently on welfare. Seems the OP is wrong about who wants them permanently on welfare.

It seems you are far too simple to be on a message forum. Go watch some cartoons kid. It was already explained, you are just too slow.

It seems you are far too simple to be on a message forum. Go watch some cartoons kid. It was already explained, you are just too slow.
why would that happen? They'd eventually ween off the government over to the farmers paid by the product sales and walla, no more welfare. It's fking amazing thing progress eh?

fk, then they might even get some actual incentives and move up ladders, to other careers and make more money and end the fking cycle.

why cause you can't answer a question? seems your head is in the cartoons sweety!

why would that happen? They'd eventually ween off the government over to the farmers paid by the product sales and walla, no more welfare. It's fking amazing thing progress eh?

fk, then they might even get some actual incentives and move up ladders, to other careers and make more money and end the fking cycle.

You live in fantasy land. When does a government program ever get smaller?

I'm not going to put you on ignore, but will only respond if you come close to making sense.

You live in fantasy land. When does a government program ever get smaller?

I'm not going to put you on ignore, but will only respond if you come close to making sense.
dude, I just explained it to you. What didn't you understand?

what one does when one doesn't have an argument that can float.

oh and I forgot, no more illegals taking american jobs.

Forum List

Back