Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

Self employed.

Interesting, everyone that says we need unions, don't belong to unions. Why is that? You believe you need them yet, you fail to join.

It is not an option for me.
so how is it you would know their value?

There is a lot of information available on the subject.
and it all says we've outlived the usefulness of a union. A union only keeps the administrators wealthy. It's as failed as the government programs. Oh yeah most government jobs are failed unions.

Strange. Repubs have been saying that for 40 years. But as unions have declined, wages have been stagnant and the middle class has shrunk. Seems you are wrong.

Nope, no proof of your claim there.

Try again?

As you know, it is the consumer of the products of a corporation who pay the taxes, increasing the cost of those products.

As you know too, a corporation has a fiduciary duty to their owners (stockholders) to earn the highest profits legally possible.

Have any of the corporations you cite done anything illegal?

Interesting, everyone that says we need unions, don't belong to unions. Why is that? You believe you need them yet, you fail to join.

and it all says we've outlived the usefulness of a union. A union only keeps the administrators wealthy. It's as failed as the government programs. Oh yeah most government jobs are failed unions.

Strange. Repubs have been saying that for 40 years. But as unions have declined, wages have been stagnant and the middle class has shrunk. Seems you are wrong.
dude right to work states will change that. Why do you think the unions want to take down the right to work option? Workers are opting out of the unions. LOL. dude you don't know squat juice.

dude right to work states will change that. Why do you think the unions want to take down the right to work option? Workers are opting out of the unions. LOL. dude you don't know squat juice.

Unions are already pretty much gone. Where is the prosperity? Admit you are wrong already.

Unions are already pretty much gone. Where is the prosperity? Admit you are wrong already.
why would I do that? Unions are dying like I said. thanks for agreeing, perhaps it is you who ought to apologize already. loser.

JC the guy doesn't even belong to a union, I am willing to bet he has never donated a dime to a union, he also probably owns a car not made at a union shop, he doesn't shop at union stores, he doesn't buy union products, yet he somehow supports unions. LOL!!!

General Electric, Boeing, Verizon and 23 other profitable Fortune 500 firms paid no federal income taxes from 2008 to 2012.

whats-your-point_zpsxbxlkku2.jpg

why would I do that? Unions are dying like I said. thanks for agreeing, perhaps it is you who ought to apologize already. loser.

Dying with our economy. Stagnant wages. Dying middle class. Slow growth. If killing unions is good, where is the prosperity?

Dying with our economy. Stagnant wages. Dying middle class. Slow growth. If killing unions is good, where is the prosperity?
it's getting out of the fking union. ya tool

it's getting out of the fking union. ya tool

So stagnant wages, dying middle class, and slow growth is your prosperity?

Killing unions has less to do with prosperity than it does keeping jobs in the country and not encouraging industry to invest more in automation.

Killing unions has less to do with prosperity than it does keeping jobs in the country and not encouraging industry to invest more in automation.

So it was all a lie. You killed unions and there is not any prosperity. Go figure.

The United States remains the richest nation in the world, and in fact is getting richer as American corporations are busy sucking up profits from their off-shore subsiduaries, and yet the numbers of poor people continue to rise. What is astonishing is that you continue to blame the poor for their plight, and shower praise on the wealthy who are exploiting them.

If the poor people are not responsible for their plight, then who is?

In the USA, poverty is an option, not an affliction. If you want to be poor, then be poor. If you don't want to be poor, then work and don't be poor. If you want to be poor, have children you can't financially support. If you don't want to be poor, don't have children until you are very financially secure.

I don't know what's worse: That you believe this bullshit, or that you vote on that basis.

The poor didn't set up the system and they don't maintain it. The rich have blocked nearly every path out of poverty there is. Education: students now graduate with so much debt, that they are moving home with their parents and delaying marriage, buying a house and starting life.

Despite the charts and graphs which have been posted which prove otherwise, despite the figures on the transfer of wealth from working class and middle class to the top 5%, you still continue to believe the deck is NOT stacked against working yourself out of poverty.

Fewer and fewer Americans, by percentage, are successful, even while corporate profits have never been higher. And there you sit denying that this is the real problem.

and yet the numbers of poor people continue to rise. .

mostly because liberals have attacked and destroyed their families rendering them unfit for school and work but fit for childbirth!!
of course it does not help that liberals invited in 30 million illegal angels to take their jobs and to drive down wages or that liberals encourage corporations to take 10 million jobs off shore with the highest corporate taxes in the world.

Last edited:

So it was all a lie. You killed unions and there is not any prosperity. Go figure.

Was there prosperity with unions? I must have missed that one.

We on the right realized the reason jobs left the country and needed to put a stop to it. So we didn't support unions for that reason.

But as unions have declined, wages have been stagnant and the middle class has shrunk.

If unions were doing a good job, employment in union heavy sectors would be increasing, instead of shrinking.

You can't hide the truth, unions suck.

Was there prosperity with unions? I must have missed that one.

We on the right realized the reason jobs left the country and needed to put a stop to it. So we didn't support unions for that reason.

Yes, there was great prosperity and economic growth.

So the Repub vision for the economy is stagnant wages, no middle class, and slow economic growth? Just be glad you have a job? How sad.

Nope, no proof of your claim there.

Try again?

As you know, it is the consumer of the products of a corporation who pay the taxes, increasing the cost of those products.

As you know too, a corporation has a fiduciary duty to their owners (stockholders) to earn the highest profits legally possible.

As you know, it is the consumer of the products of a corporation who pay the taxes

As well as the owners and employees.

None of the corporations that brain357 is whining about did anything illegal.

The self employed can still join a union, show us you really support unions, join one today!

Forum List

Back