Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

They were still spending money and creating demand, and that form of positive multiplier effect.

They were still spending money and creating demand

So were the banks...after profitably repaying the bank bailout.
so what; so was labor, positively engendering a positive multiplier effect.

Labor got a TARP loan? Tell me more!
labor was still getting paid and spending money, and not while on unemployment, as would have happened, with laissez-fair capitalism for the rich.

Yes, but enough about the profitable bank bailout.
Let's talk about the HUGE losses for the UAW bailout.
Where did they account for the positive multiplier effect, like they did for banks?

They don't; it is why we have increasing debt.

Capital gains tax receipts increase every time the rate is cut.
for a limited base; why does our debt keep growing, if we can, simply end our corporate taxes to grow our way out it?

for a limited base;

The base of all capital holdings.

why does our debt keep growing,

Politicians spend way too much.
nothing but diversion? simply cut taxes and spend more--it is the Republican way.

I'm sorry that I disproved your claim by pointing out the increased revenues collected by government every time the cap gains tax rate is cut.
a limited base; our debt is still growing.

a wartime economy requires wartime tax rates; thus, we need to raise taxes not lower taxes.

Yes, our debt is still growing. $9.3 trillion under Obama. Even though he raised rates.
He must have done something wrong.

They were still spending money and creating demand

So were the banks...after profitably repaying the bank bailout.

labor was still getting paid and spending money, and not while on unemployment, as would have happened, with laissez-fair capitalism for the rich.

Where did they account for the positive multiplier effect, like they did for banks?

If you don't understand the huge multiplier from a working banking system, versus a failed one, perhaps you should study bank failures and money supply during the Great Depression.

Giving a corporate tax break for increasing wages makes companies want to invest overseas?

Specifically, how is that different from the government paying welfare, food stamps and such directly to the employee and then the company remaining competitive?

So you think it is better with more government? You think it is better to tax and have the government dish it out? You must really like big government.

I think it is much better to cut the government out. People no longer feel dependent on government. They feel they are earning a decent wage and work harder. Government waste is cut out...

for a limited base; why does our debt keep growing, if we can, simply end our corporate taxes to grow our way out it?

for a limited base;

nothing but diversion? simply cut taxes and spend more--it is the Republican way.

I'm sorry that I disproved your claim by pointing out the increased revenues collected by government every time the cap gains tax rate is cut.

a wartime economy requires wartime tax rates; thus, we need to raise taxes not lower taxes.

Yes, our debt is still growing. $9.3 trillion under Obama. Even though he raised rates.

The deficit has fallen every year since Obama raised taxes.

They don't; it is why we have increasing debt. Only the right wing, never gets it.

for a limited base;

Revenues increase 95% of the time anyway, yearly. Revenues increase every time income taxes are increased.

for a limited base;

Revenues increase 95% of the time anyway, yearly. Revenues increase every time income taxes are increased.

Capital gains tax revenues increase when rates are hiked?
Capital gains tax revenues decrease when rates are cut?

after the dark days of bush Obama put people back to work, lowered their taxes, and expanded assistance....So, better. They did better.

Really? Who did he lower taxes on? You mean that ten or twenty bucks a month people got from robbing Social Security; a program that's going broke?

after the dark days of bush Obama put people back to work, lowered their taxes, and expanded assistance....So, better. They did better.

Really? Who did he lower taxes on? You mean that ten or twenty bucks a month people got from robbing Social Security; a program that's going broke?
Do Republicans still predict that Social Security will lead to communism?

Do Republicans still predict that Social Security will lead to communism?

I don't know because I never heard of such a thing until you posted it now.

for a limited base;

no; taxes need to be raised higher.

If you don't understand the huge multiplier from a working banking system, versus a failed one, perhaps you should study bank failures and money supply during the Great Depression.
They don't mention the positive multiplier effect from labor spending money.

for a limited base;

Why?
Should our corporate taxes be raised, or just income and capital gains taxes?
Or do you have some other tax you'd like to raise?

It is the GOP that hates the poor, that much is clear. Every time there is a democratic president, the poor and middle class flourish. When there is a republican president, the poor and middle class alone face the full brunt of their regressive and damaging policies. Democrats are overall better for the economy. Under our leadership unemployment shrinks and our market expands. Low unemployment rates and a healthy market are extremely important when looking at the living standard of our poor. Time and time again, republicans have instituted legislation that is directly damaging to the development and uplifting process of our nation's poor. Things like corporate welfare, low minimum wage, war on drugs, stop and frisk, even trumps elimination of EPA regulations- disproportionately hurt low income Americans. It is republican policies, systemic oppression, and the extreme wealth inequity in our country that keeps poor families in the cycle of generational poverty.
Want to break generational poverty?
Want to create an economy where we can all be successful? Stop voting in Republican critters would be a good start!

total bullshit. during Obama's 8 years the number of americans below the poverty level increased, the number on food stamps increased, the number unemployed or underemployed increased, the number on welfare increased.

As to jobs, the only jobs created by obozo the great Kenyan messiah, were part time minimum wage jobs with no future and no benefits.

Now, wealth inequality. during those same years the gap between rich and poor became larger than ever before in our history.

AND, the national debt was doubled.

Obama failed, democrats failed, liberalism failed. You are FOS

What is that preference for, if not to invest in our economy and help with full employment? It could be taxed as ordinary income.

So you made it up. Surprise, surprise.

I've legally avoided paying capital gains on many properties I've owned by doing 1031 exchanges. When I have sold a property and paid capital gains on the profits, I never once imagined it was for me to hire anyone.
Why have that preference, if not to help the People, with full employment?

the capital gains tax is to encourage investment in the country. It is also to prevent double taxation since money in investments was already taxed when it was earned.

It is the GOP that hates the poor, that much is clear. Every time there is a democratic president, the poor and middle class flourish. When there is a republican president, the poor and middle class alone face the full brunt of their regressive and damaging policies. Democrats are overall better for the economy. Under our leadership unemployment shrinks and our market expands. Low unemployment rates and a healthy market are extremely important when looking at the living standard of our poor. Time and time again, republicans have instituted legislation that is directly damaging to the development and uplifting process of our nation's poor. Things like corporate welfare, low minimum wage, war on drugs, stop and frisk, even trumps elimination of EPA regulations- disproportionately hurt low income Americans. It is republican policies, systemic oppression, and the extreme wealth inequity in our country that keeps poor families in the cycle of generational poverty.
Want to create an economy where we can all be successful? Stop voting in Republican critters would be a good start!

total bullshit. during Obama's 8 years the number of americans below the poverty level increased, the number on food stamps increased, the number unemployed or underemployed increased, the number on welfare increased.

As to jobs, the only jobs created by obozo the great Kenyan messiah, were part time minimum wage jobs with no future and no benefits.

Now, wealth inequality. during those same years the gap between rich and poor became larger than ever before in our history.

fake news- turn off fox they make up numbers.
Unemployment was cut in half and the wealth gap shrunk.

for a limited base;

how much higher? Should everyone who earns money pay their "fair share" of the cost of government through taxes?

and for the record, Obama did not cut taxes, he kept the Bush tax rates in place. You know, the evil Bush tax cuts.

fake news- turn off fox they make up numbers.
Unemployment was cut in half and the wealth gap shrunk.

those are government statistics, not media numbers. Check for yourself, you might learn something.

Forum List

Back