Why do democrats hate poor black people and want them permanently on welfare?

nothing but diversion? simply cut taxes and spend more--it is the Republican way.

I'm sorry that I disproved your claim by pointing out the increased revenues collected by government every time the cap gains tax rate is cut.
a limited base; our debt is still growing.

a wartime economy requires wartime tax rates; thus, we need to raise taxes not lower taxes.

Yes, our debt is still growing. $9.3 trillion under Obama. Even though he raised rates.
He must have done something wrong.
no; taxes need to be raised higher.

how much higher? Should everyone who earns money pay their "fair share" of the cost of government through taxes?

and for the record, Obama did not cut taxes, he kept the Bush tax rates in place. You know, the evil Bush tax cuts.
Fake news Obama continually cut taxes, lowest tax rates in decades for middle class. Take a lap. Stop lying. Turn off Faux news.

I'm sorry that I disproved your claim by pointing out the increased revenues collected by government every time the cap gains tax rate is cut.

a wartime economy requires wartime tax rates; thus, we need to raise taxes not lower taxes.

Yes, our debt is still growing. $9.3 trillion under Obama. Even though he raised rates.

how much higher? Should everyone who earns money pay their "fair share" of the cost of government through taxes?

and for the record, Obama did not cut taxes, he kept the Bush tax rates in place. You know, the evil Bush tax cuts.
Fake news Obama continually cut taxes, lowest tax rates in decades for middle class. Take a lap. Stop lying. Turn off Faux news.

Obama continually cut taxes, lowest tax rates in decades for middle class.

It's true, the Bush tax cuts lowered rates for the middle class.

Obama did not cut middle class tax rates. Where do you get this shit? All he did was keep the Bush tax rates in place.

but if you still claim that Obama cut taxes, cite the legislation that did that.

Obama continually cut taxes, lowest tax rates in decades for middle class.

It's true, the Bush tax cuts lowered rates for the middle class.

"continually" cut taxes??????????????????? these left wing idiots are truly brain dead.

Obama did not cut middle class tax rates. Where do you get this shit? All he did was keep the Bush tax rates in place.

but if you still claim that Obama cut taxes, cite the legislation that did that.
Here's What President Obama Has Done to Make the Tax Code Fairer

increased EIC and extended the Bush tax cuts. Did you even read what you posted?

in your previous post you said the Obama "continuously" cut taxes. Continuously would mean many actions over a period of time.

You need to stop getting your news from MSNBC and stop looking like a fool when you post their bullshit.

A temporary SS cut is your idea of continuously cutting taxes? LOL!

A temporary SS cut is your idea of continuously cutting taxes? LOL!

ever notice how libs run from a thread when confronted with the facts?

for a limited base;

The base of all capital holdings.

why does our debt keep growing,

Politicians spend way too much.
nothing but diversion? simply cut taxes and spend more--it is the Republican way.

Of course you think taxes need to be higher, you don't pay any income tax.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Why?
Should our corporate taxes be raised, or just income and capital gains taxes?
Or do you have some other tax you'd like to raise?
Let end the drug war first, and then see if we need to eliminate the capital gains preference.

He'd react poorly to a high tax on weed and on weed growing supplies.

Why?
Let end the drug war first, and then see if we need to eliminate the capital gains preference.

Why would we need to eliminate the capital gains preference?

What is that preference for, if not to invest in our economy and help with full employment? It could be taxed as ordinary income.

So you made it up. Surprise, surprise.

I've legally avoided paying capital gains on many properties I've owned by doing 1031 exchanges. When I have sold a property and paid capital gains on the profits, I never once imagined it was for me to hire anyone.
Why have that preference, if not to help the People, with full employment?

the capital gains tax is to encourage investment in the country. It is also to prevent double taxation since money in investments was already taxed when it was earned.
it has nothing to do with double taxation; income is income that can be taxed at ordinary rates. A capital gains preference should help with full employment or be eliminated.

High enough to have budget surpluses.

What is that preference for, if not to invest in our economy and help with full employment? It could be taxed as ordinary income.

So you made it up. Surprise, surprise.

I've legally avoided paying capital gains on many properties I've owned by doing 1031 exchanges. When I have sold a property and paid capital gains on the profits, I never once imagined it was for me to hire anyone.
Why have that preference, if not to help the People, with full employment?

the capital gains tax is to encourage investment in the country. It is also to prevent double taxation since money in investments was already taxed when it was earned.
it has nothing to do with double taxation; income is income that can be taxed at ordinary rates. A capital gains preference should help with full employment or be eliminated.

of course it does, you continue to display your ignorance. Encouraging investment does help create jobs. Full employment will never be achieved. Never has, never will. Keeping it around 5% is as good as we can ever get.

Dear, the poor and Mr. Trump pay only the taxes they are legally obligated to pay.

He'd react poorly to a high tax on weed and on weed growing supplies.
nope; it is just drug money. I don't have a problem with taxes.

High enough to have budget surpluses.

why not just high enough to pay the bills? why not balance income and outgo?

The problem is not lack of revenue, the problem is too much spending.

Why?

It doesn't work to create Jobs Booms. It is just a loophole.

Why?

It doesn't work to create Jobs Booms. It is just a loophole.

It doesn't work to create Jobs Booms.

Does it help business creation?

Forum List

Back