Why Do I Need More Than 10 Rounds?

i-saw-a-movie-once-where-only-the-police-and-31032953.png

t's incredibly common, and there was an entire court shitshow about the first 3D-Printed Gun schematics posted online.

The fact there there was a shite-show in the courts over this is testimony to how easy it is to spook the cattle into running around in terror over a problem that doesn't exist.

And I have prediction.... when the gun crime doesn't go down in Australia, you'll find someone to blame.
I'm somewhat bemused at the way mass shootings are included/conflated with gun crime. It's a clumsy deflection at best.

And I have prediction.... when the gun crime doesn't go down in Australia, you'll find someone to blame.
I'm somewhat bemused at the way mass shootings are included/conflated with gun crime. It's a clumsy deflection at best.

There have been six school shootings in Australian History ... four of them happened AFTER the 1996 Australian Gun Ban.

Because someday THIRTEEN shitlords might decide to smash their way into my house, that's why.

'I Could Die': Suspects Trash House During Md. Home Invasion

If they don't stop in the first few rounds, they aren't going to stop and you just moved it into an armed conflict meaning now they are going to feel justified in using their guns and then I don't care how many rounds you have, it won't be enough. Yelling, "I have a Gun" may just get the response of "So What, we have more guns than you have". Panicking with your firearm also may get a family member killed as well. If you want the gun in your home and are willing to use it, be willing to assume the responsibilities and consequences as well.

There have been six school shootings in Australian History ... four of them happened AFTER the 1996 Australian Gun Ban.
Were they mass shootings, what were the casualties? I'm not that up on Australian history.

Were they mass shootings, what were the casualties?

Prior to 1996, there were two deaths at a single school shooting in 1923. There were three deaths after 1996 in two different school shootings after the Firearms Ban.

Prior to 1996, there were two deaths at a single school shooting in 1923. There were three deaths after 1996 in two different school shootings after the Firearms Ban.
Probably lucky military style semi automatics had been banned by then to keep the fatality rate down, wouldn't you say?

t's incredibly common, and there was an entire court shitshow about the first 3D-Printed Gun schematics posted online.

The fact there there was a shite-show in the courts over this is testimony to how easy it is to spook the cattle into running around in terror over a problem that doesn't exist.
Well, no, it's not a problem, because people should be able to do as they like with their own property, without the Government initiating force against them. I doubt that's what you were saying, though.

First isn't entirely plastic, second is the Liberator, which is what the fuss was about.

Well, no, it's not a problem, because people should be able to do as they like with their own property, without the Government initiating force against them. I doubt that's what you were saying, though.

First isn't entirely plastic, second is the Liberator, which is what the fuss was about.

Only the lower receiver on that AR are 3D printed. None of the parts subject to heat or pressure were made out of plastic with a 3D printer.

Only the lower receiver on that AR are 3D printed. None of the parts subject to heat or pressure were made out of plastic with a 3D printer.

The point was that guns could be 3D-Printed, not that you wouldn't need other parts. Besides the second video shows the Liberator firing multiple times(Though it's still a single shot gun). There are more examples if you feel like searching.

he point was that guns could be 3D-Printed, not that you wouldn't need other parts. Besides the second video shows the Liberator firing multiple times(Though it's still a single shot gun).

I have made Picatinny rails with my 3D printer ... I wouldn't say it qualifies to be a 3D printed gun.

vsr-10-picatinny-rail-3d-printing-179380.jpg

On the other hand ... the following firearm, fully automatic based on the German MP-40 design can be turned out with a hand drill, a hack saw, a set of metal files, and steel bits and pieces which can be purchased without any license off the shelf.

Plans, templates, and full instructions available from Amazon.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-19-at-1.27.12-PM.png

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: cnm
he point was that guns could be 3D-Printed, not that you wouldn't need other parts. Besides the second video shows the Liberator firing multiple times(Though it's still a single shot gun).

I have made Picatinny rails with my 3D printer ... I wouldn't say it qualifies to be a 3D printed gun.

vsr-10-picatinny-rail-3d-printing-179380.jpg

On the other hand ... the following firearm, fully automatic based on the German MP-40 design can be turned out with a hand drill, a hack saw, a set of metal files, and steel bits and pieces which can be purchased without any license off the shelf.

Screen-Shot-2017-07-19-at-1.27.12-PM.png
That's riveting, and I was already fully aware how easy it was to make a gun(Easier than making drugs), however the point I was trying to make is that it's fully possible to make 3D-Printed guns. In fact, people have built working guns in prison(Which I find hilarious because people often pretend that something built by a business cannot be constructed at home, let alone in prison).

Regardless, both points fall under "You can just build one", and the bottom line is that Gun Monopolization does not work, and arguing that it does is a PRATT.

As though legally buying a weapon with a high rate of fire is not easier, safer and more convenient than making one at home.

Forum List

Back