Why do people hate Obama so much?

buddhallah_the_christ

Dec 4, 2014
I mean, I'm not for Obama. But I believe in treating every Human with dignity and respect but so far Obama gets barely any respect from his oposers. If people disagree in something, you don't have to hurt others!!!! Do they hate him because he is black?(not trying to be racist when I said that )Do they hate him because of his bad dessisions? Why do so many mercilessly hate him? I'm not for him I didn't vote for Obama but I certainly woudnt show cruelty to him or anyone.

"Why do people hate Obama so much?"

Oh!

That would be the Advocacy of Foreign Ideas Hostile to American Principle and the lies which insult the intelligence of everyone who hears them, to cloak the treason.

I mean, I'm not for Obama. But I believe in treating every Human with dignity and respect but so far Obama gets barely any respect from his oposers. If people disagree in something, you don't have to hurt others!!!! Do they hate him because he is black?(not trying to be racist when I said that )Do they hate him because of his bad dessisions? Why do so many mercilessly hate him? I'm not for him I didn't vote for Obama but I certainly woudnt show cruelty to him or anyone.
Because everything he does is stupid? He doesn't deserve any accolades just because he holds a position in government when everything he does and stands for is failure. He deserves less when the only reason he holds this office is his race and he deserves less when his supporters always claim race to be the reason to oppose him. It's not cruelty to recognize he's a fucking idiot. It's more cruel to insist people need to ignore his failures because of his skin color. The man is an idiot and a complete failure. If he was white you people would have nothing else to defend him with.

The most obvious attacks on the U.S. Constitution and what it stands for has been waged by that sneaky little bastard, Obama. Besides that he's just simply goddamned hateable.

You assume he doesn't hate us when in fact his actions prove that he does. We just elected major majorities to both houses of congress and he told our representatives to go fuck themselves he's going to rule with his pen.

I marvel at those like you who are so blind to the obvious.

You assume he doesn't hate us when in fact his actions prove that he does. We just elected major majorities to both houses of congress and he told our representatives to go fuck themselves he's going to rule with his pen.

You forgot his phone.

Hate is a very strong word.
Obama is not fit for the job he holds.
Done

You forgot his phone.

I think anyone worth talking to is no longer taking his calls :laugh:

The same goes for progressive liberals, they hate conservatives, we know this, so why the hell would we ever compromise with them they should just stop asking. Summary, liberals are weird.

Why is it you rarely find anyone who call others haters except libs? The dear leader swore twice to support and defend our Constitution, insure the faithful execution of our laws and he has done neither. He has lied countless times on the ACA, immigration and many other issues. He has obstructed lawful investigations in congress, sent his reps to lie before congressional committees and DOJ lawyers to lie before judges. He has earned nothing but disrespect through his actions and demonstrated a total lack of integrity. I don't hate the man, but don't ask me to show him respect he hasn't earned.

Forum List

Back