Why Do People Support Trump?

America First. He pisses off the NWO Globalists. Go Trump!
So tell me what did it feel like voting for Clinton?

America first. Trump is the man. Anyone who pisses off the NWO Globalists, is the right choice.
it is sad that you believe that....You truly are stupid as shit.

If he's pissing you off, he's really the man. Go Trump!
Yes dipshit a person who will cause great fucking harm to the country I love pisses me off. Unlike you you pathetic liberal scumbag I love my country!

Oh come on, calm down. The man's gonna put Americans first again. And if that pisses you folks off, than so be it. In fact, him pissing you folks off makes me wanna support him even more.

So tell me what did it feel like voting for Clinton?

America first. Trump is the man. Anyone who pisses off the NWO Globalists, is the right choice.

Yes dipshit a person who will cause great fucking harm to the country I love pisses me off. Unlike you you pathetic liberal scumbag I love my country!

Oh come on, calm down. The man's gonna put Americans first again. And if that pisses you folks off, than so be it. In fact, him pissing you folks off makes me wanna support him even more.
In what fucking way has he EVER FUCKING DONE THAT! He Hires immigrants in his Palm Beach resort instead of americans using H1B visas his own fucking clothing lines are made in MEXICO AND CHINA!. AT no time has this man EVER put America or Americans first! This is how stupid you truly are. ALL evidence shows he is lying to you fucking retards and yet you think otherwise when he wont even keep his word to his wives! Hell he brags about fucking them and other people over! You pathetic little mole of a person! YOU are the reason Hillary Clinton will be president. YOU are the reason why this country will be greatly harmed and the future of MY children is in jeopardy. Why? Because you are a selfish ignorant racist who couldn't stand another person NOT white sitting in the white house.

In what fucking way has he EVER FUCKING DONE THAT! He Hires immigrants in his Palm Beach resort instead of americans using H1B visas his own fucking clothing lines are made in MEXICO AND CHINA!. AT no time has this man EVER put America or Americans first! This is how stupid you truly are. ALL evidence shows he is lying to you fucking retards and yet you think otherwise when he wont even keep his word to his wives! Hell he brags about fucking them and other people over! You pathetic little mole of a person! YOU are the reason Hillary Clinton will be president. YOU are the reason why this country will be greatly harmed and the future of MY children is in jeopardy. Why? Because you are a selfish ignorant racist who couldn't stand another person NOT white sitting in the white house.

As I pointed out in another thread, Trump has always put the entity he was in charge of first. And that's as it should be.

Now, what does your nonsense rant about someone being a racist and not wanting another non white person in the white house have to do with this topic?

The alternative is the corrupt Globalist asshole Clintons. I'm goin with Trump. You do what you gotta do though.

As I pointed out in another thread, Trump has always put the entity he was in charge of first. And that's as it should be.

Now, what does your nonsense rant about someone being a racist and not wanting another non white person in the white house have to do with this topic?
His several bankruptcies prove you wrong.

The alternative is the corrupt Globalist asshole Clintons. I'm goin with Trump. You do what you gotta do though.
THEY ARE THE SAME YOU IDIOT! Not only that but you chose THE ONLY candidate who will lose against Clinton. Unreal how moronic you are.

A few failures doesn't take away from the fact that he is overall a success.

THEY ARE THE SAME YOU IDIOT! Not only that but you chose THE ONLY candidate who will lose against Clinton. Unreal how moronic you are.

Like i said, you do what you gotta do. I'm goin with Trump.

Like i said, you do what you gotta do. I'm goin with Trump.
Yes we all know you are for Hillary Clinton

I doubt he is a success. Where is his tax returns???? I am betting he is no where NEAR a billionaire.

I doubt he is a success. Where is his tax returns???? I am betting he is no where NEAR a billionaire.

I'm betting he's far more successful than you are. I'm confident i'll win the bet.

I'm betting he's far more successful than you are. I'm confident i'll win the bet.
No way. I have a wife I love and that loves me. That more then Trump will EVER have.

No way. I have a wife I love and that loves me. That more then Trump will EVER have.

Oh come on, Trump has loved ones too. Your attacks are becoming more & more pathetic. I'll still bet Trump is far more successful than you'll ever dream of being.

LOL that is just insane , OF COURSE he wealthy beyond belief.

Oh come on, Trump has loved ones too. Your attacks are becoming more & more pathetic. I'll still bet Trump is far more successful than you'll ever dream of being.
He has people he pays... I will say his kids love him... But thats it.

Now they'll attack his wealth. Yet he's the only Candidate not accepting any lobbyist money. Hitlery on the other hand, will be almost entirely funded by the Corporate Banking Cartel. I'm goin with Trump.

Then he needs to prove it.

Now they'll attack his wealth. Yet he's the only Candidate not accepting any lobbyist money. Hitlery on the other hand, will be almost entirely funded by the Corporate Banking Cartel. I'm goin with Trump.
seven MILLION was donated to him......You dont know where that money came from.

Then he needs to prove it.

You don't think the giant ass building in downtown Manhattan with his name on it proves he's wealthy? Come on man.

He has people he pays... I will say his kids love him... But thats it.

So you know for sure it's only his kids who love him? Seriously, you're losin it. Just quit your whining and go vote for the corrupt Globalist asshole Clintons. Problem solved. You're welcome. I'm here to help.

Forum List

Back