Why Do Poor Whites Vote Republican?

Are you accusing me of dodging questions while dodging questions Shakles? RLMAO

Here I'll make it simple not to confuse you:
Where is your evidence that Govt programs keep people poor?

Annnnd go!

I'm not playing into your childish parrot game from a teenager who is incapable of defending their comments of criticisms. This "I know you are, but what am I" tactic only makes you look the more foolish. It also proves to me you are incapable of holding an adult debate. Run along and get back to me when you have the capability to at least ATTEMPT to defend your position, instead of resorting to these immature games of yours.

Last edited:
Are you accusing me of dodging questions while dodging questions Shakles? RLMAO

Here I'll make it simple not to confuse you:
Where is your evidence that Govt programs keep people poor?

Annnnd go!

I'm not playing into your childish parrot game from a teenager who is incapable of defending their comments of criticisms. This "I know you are, but what am I" tactic only makes you look the more foolish. It also proves to me you are incapable of holding an adult debate. Run along and get back to me when you have the capability to at least ATTEMPT to defend your position, instead of resorting to these immature games of yours.

What were you saying about dodging questions?

Run along and get back to me when you have the capability to at least ATTEMPT to defend your position,

LMAO! Really, I ask you to defend your position and this is what you come back with?

anigif_enhanced-buzz-23153-1363023950-15.gif

Forum List

Back