Why do the people who voted for Hillary want to pay more taxes?

Single mothers are a cancer in this country. And despite what you believe, they want all that welfare and want to be on it, as they spread their dumber than stupid genes

Did you really go there? How many single mothers do you personally know? What's your take on single fathers?

Hey,don't tell therubes.
Us millionaires love screwingthem

I get screwed by the Democrat voting welfare queens every year when I pay taxes on money that I earned but yet those assholes get it.

Disgusting isn't it?
Welfare is a gigantic pain in the ass, nobody wants to be on it. Most of the things you dupes want welfare to do it already is. Screening and testing for drugs, work 4 benefits, applying for work, Etc. The GOP giveaway to the rich is the problem, dumbass Dupes...

Nobody wants to be on welfare?

Bullshit statement of the year.

Single mothers are a cancer in this country. And despite what you believe, they want all that welfare and want to be on it, as they spread their dumber than stupid genes.
They probably believe GOP propaganda that welfare is fun LOL. There are tons of white girls doing the same thing by the way duh...

98% of welfare is for people need it and most of those are already working hard to get by. What the republicans want to do is to take away and force people to fucking take food out of the trash can. Republicans are heartless fuckers.
The dupes are Brain washed functional heartless f******.... Ignorance is the the problem.
So have kids, buy a home and live the American dream, don't smoke and drink and get married

Why should I have to?
You do realize that by not having kids that I use less government services don't you?
Your choice

The services are still available

ROFL! I pay for them whether I use them or not. That's the leftwing conception of a "free choice."
That is the way society works
As a whole you make out better than you would by yourself
I'd be better off if I wasn't forced to pay for things I neither want nor need.
fine, as long as you don't use Roads water electricity etc etc
So dumb

Single mothers are a cancer in this country. And despite what you believe, they want all that welfare and want to be on it, as they spread their dumber than stupid genes

Did you really go there? How many single mothers do you personally know? What's your take on single fathers?

I apologize, I apologize.

I deeply insulted cancer. Cancer may be an end to an individual, but only single mothers can take down an entire civilization and family line.

Single fathers? Where are these mythical creatures? Not showing up in my radar of importance, perhaps because they are completely insignificant.

I get screwed by the Democrat voting welfare queens every year when I pay taxes on money that I earned but yet those assholes get it.

Disgusting isn't it?
Welfare is a gigantic pain in the ass, nobody wants to be on it. Most of the things you dupes want welfare to do it already is. Screening and testing for drugs, work 4 benefits, applying for work, Etc. The GOP giveaway to the rich is the problem, dumbass Dupes...

Single mothers are a cancer in this country. And despite what you believe, they want all that welfare and want to be on it, as they spread their dumber than stupid genes.
They probably believe GOP propaganda that welfare is fun LOL. There are tons of white girls doing the same thing by the way duh...

98% of welfare is for people need it and most of those are already working hard to get by. What the republicans want to do is to take away and force people to fucking take food out of the trash can. Republicans are heartless fuckers.
The dupes are Brain washed functional heartless f******.... Ignorance is the the problem.
Why should I have to?
You do realize that by not having kids that I use less government services don't you?
Your choice

ROFL! I pay for them whether I use them or not. That's the leftwing conception of a "free choice."
So dumb

Disgusting isn't it?

Why should I have to?
Your choice

So dumb

Disgusting isn't it?

The dupes are Brain washed functional heartless f******.... Ignorance is the the problem..

Ignorance certainly is the problem
Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud

I deeply insulted cancer. Cancer may be an end to an individual, but only single mothers can take down an entire civilization and family line.

Single fathers? Where are these mythical creatures? Not showing up in my radar of importance, perhaps because they are completely insignificant.

Goes to show how single-minded and uneducated you are.

Even though you wouldn't care, not all single mothers receive welfare, nor do they want it. Many are well educated and run businesses and/or work as professionals. I am one of them.

Perhaps you should start thinking about what it is you want to say BEFORE you go and run your mouth while your foot is stuck in your throat.

Only on the rich, dupe, because they are getting away with murder and the middle class and the country are going to hell. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.
Hey,don't tell therubes.

Disgusting isn't it?

Single mothers are a problem caused by the GOP. Thank God Obamacare gives them free birth control, actually better than free, and cuts the the number by 40% immediately and more later no doubt... You idiots obsess about the poor and minorities while your lying thieving Heroes Rob you and the country blind, 4 35 years now. All they have is the Giant GOP BS character assassination propaganda machine.

Bullshit liberals have been encouraging single motherhood since the 1970s

Even though you wouldn't care, not all single mothers receive welfare, nor do they want it. Many are well educated and run businesses and/or work as professionals. I am one of them.

Perhaps you should start thinking about what it is you want to say BEFORE you go and run your mouth while your foot is stuck in your throat.

I say what I say because unlike you, I actually am educated.

The results of single motherhood are DEVASTATING, to the children, and especially to civilization. I don't care if "not all", my argument is not relying upon all of them, but on what they do as a whole. The fact that you would even make such a stupid criticism shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have thought about this a lot and stand by my comment 110%. It's the truth, if you can't take it this isn't the board for you. I will be stating many more truths in the future.

Conservatives are so stupid that when a conservative politician says that liberals want 'bigger government', they believe them.

Nope, liberals don't particularly want 'bigger government'.

But one thing is for sure, 'tax and spend' is a whole lot smarter than 'not tax and spend'.
If they don't want bigger government, then why do they always call for spending increases?
Only on the rich, dupe, because they are getting away with murder and the middle class and the country are going to hell. Great job scumbag GOP and silly dupes like you.
Hey,don't tell therubes.

Disgusting isn't it?

The filthy ass Democrats, aided by a few stupid RINOs, have created this massive commie welfare state.

You are confused you stupid Moon Bat.

It was the Hollywood Limousines Liberals, billionaires from Silicon Valley and Wall Street fat cats that contributed more to the filthy ass Democrats in 2008, 20012 and 2016.

Go take you stupid partisan bullshit elsewhere.

The filthy ass Democrat is the party of welfare queens both rich and poor. That asshole Obama gave the rich hundreds of billions in bailouts and Crooked Hillary promised them the moon and the stars.

You would know things like this if you would get your news from someplace else other than Demmnocratundergound, Comedy Central and Rachael Maddow.

The results of single motherhood are DEVASTATING, to the children, and especially to civilization. I don't care if "not all", my argument is not relying upon all of them, but on what they do as a whole. The fact that you would even make such a stupid criticism shows you have no idea what you are talking about.

I have thought about this a lot and stand by my comment 110%. It's the truth, if you can't take it this isn't the board for you.

Single fathers are as much to blame as anyone else. Get over yourself. It's obvious you don't like someone to ask you to explain yourself, seeing as how there is no real answer to what I asked before. When you have no logical answer, trolling is the way to go, right? Yep, that's right! It's also how threads get derailed, as noted in your attempt to do so with this one.

[QU

Single mothers are a problem caused by the GOP. Thank God Obamacare gives them free birth control, actually better than free, and cuts the the number by 40% immediately and more later no doubt... You idiots obsess about the poor and minorities while your lying thieving Heroes Rob you and the country blind, 4 35 years now. All they have is the Giant GOP BS character assassination propaganda machine.

You stupid confused Moon Bat!

Obama increased poverty, decreased family income, increased debt, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth.

How in the hell is a single mom or any other American suppose to get ahead with incompetent Democrat leadership like that?

You have a serious problem with understanding economics, don't you? Typical for a dumbass moon Bat.

Those strong beliefs are from someone way more talented in theft than a welfare queen. He's probably getting paid an outlandish salary by the state for doing work that is not even productive, but in fact a hurdle to everyone else.
He's a retired public school teacher. That explains everything.

Damn, even I didn't suspect things would be that bad. It certainly explains everything.

A service no one wants to pay for, but is forced to because the teacher lobby is one of the strongest in the country.
Wrong again super duper's. I was a private school teacher.
Those strong beliefs are from someone way more talented in theft than a welfare queen. He's probably getting paid an outlandish salary by the state for doing work that is not even productive, but in fact a hurdle to everyone else.
He's a retired public school teacher. That explains everything.

Damn, even I didn't suspect things would be that bad. It certainly explains everything.

A service no one wants to pay for, but is forced to because the teacher lobby is one of the strongest in the country.
And there are plenty GOP White welfare recipients.
Only the number of horribly discriminated against blacks and minorities skew the numbers. My area in Western New York voted 73% for Trump and is full of GOP welfare recipients. You are totally fos.

Discriminated against?

They are not discriminated against, they just aren't as good employees on average. The differences in IQ explains it all. It's not our fault that democrats are dumb as bricks.
Always good to get the racist idiot Outlook.

[QU

You stupid confused Moon Bat!

Obama increased poverty, decreased family income, increased debt, increased income disparity and had dismal economic growth.

How in the hell is a single mom or any other American suppose to get ahead with incompetent Democrat leadership like that?

You have a serious problem with understanding economics, don't you? Typical for a dumbass moon Bat.
Obama's economy was just a continuation of the GOP giveaway to the rich d u h. He was blocked on on everything but ACA. He had 60 votes 4 34 days or something Dupe.

Your choice

So dumb

Your choice

So dumb

The dupes are Brain washed functional heartless f******.... Ignorance is the the problem..

Ignorance certainly is the problem
Rachel Dolezal, Who Pretended to Be Black, Is Charged With Welfare Fraud
You know everything about stupid GOP propaganda and and nothing about policy and GOP thievery, super duper.

Hey,don't tell therubes.

Disgusting isn't it?

Bullshit liberals have been encouraging single motherhood since the 1970s
Because GOP just say no works great LOL. Idiot.

We need to go back to Pre-Reagan taxes on the goddamn Rich and the corporations...We need to use that money to rebuild our infrastructure and invest into the education of our children.

If we don't then China will be eating our lunch by mid-century.

I have thought about this a lot and stand by my comment 110%. It's the truth, if you can't take it this isn't the board for you. I will be stating many more truths in the future.
So of course you doups keep the problem going like illegal immigration and poverty by blocking birth control. Great idea.

We need to go back to Pre-Reagan taxes on the goddamn Rich and the corporations...We need to use that money to rebuild our infrastructure and invest into the education of our children.

If we don't then China will be eating our lunch by mid-century.

Yup we know you love to pay for $150,000 a year dog catchers and golden toilets for the politicians ..

So of course you doups keep the problem going like illegal immigration and poverty by blocking birth control. Great idea.

I always laugh at the reasoning behind the government Banning Birth control but they don't want government to do anything that improves society.

They'll kick your door down if you smoke a leaf!
But don't you ask for any welfare or money for college.

Weird fuckers.

I always laugh at the reasoning behind the government Banning Birth control but they don't want government to do anything that improves society.

They'll kick your door down if you smoke a leaf!
But don't you ask for any welfare or money for college.

Weird fuckers.

You should stop smoking weed and give the money to the IRS they always take donations.

Here is a former leader of the Teachers Union telling the truth.

National Education Association General Counsel Bob Chanin stated in July 2009.

Chanin: "It is not because we care about children. And it is not because we have a vision of a great public school for every child. NEA and its affiliates are effective advocates because we have power. And we have power because there are more than 3.2 million people who are willing to pay us hundreds of millions of dollars in dues...."

Says it all does it not?

Forum List

Back