Why does the left want to appease cold-blooded killers?

We should have those contests in every single city possible. We should have it and we should broadcast it all over the world.

The Muslim terrorist are the issue, no one but a 100 or so people cared about the cartoon drawings. It was under the radar and I'm willing to bet that no one on this board knew or cared about the event.

The Muslim terrorists made it an issue. The group holding the event had every right to hold it.

The terrorists brought the spotlight on the event and though I disagree with the group as I did with the anti-Christian art, as I disagree with the group of cartoonists in France, I think nothing added up to any attempt of violence.

The terrorists were pretty stupid.
Actually I did know about it beforehand. I thought then and think now it was HSD housecleaning.

Don't know what HSD means.

The site for the hate fest was deliberately selected. A big Islamic event had just been held there. Pam Geller deliberately chose that site because of that.

She wanted to soil their moment, in the most hateful way possible. She wanted to squat and drop a giant turd on Islam in public.

She is an unmitigated c*unt.

Yeah I'm sure she doesn't give a shit what a dumbass like you thinks of her.

Last edited:
The Muslim terrorist are the issue, no one but a 100 or so people cared about the cartoon drawings. It was under the radar and I'm willing to bet that no one on this board knew or cared about the event.

The Muslim terrorists made it an issue. The group holding the event had every right to hold it.

The terrorists brought the spotlight on the event and though I disagree with the group as I did with the anti-Christian art, as I disagree with the group of cartoonists in France, I think nothing added up to any attempt of violence.

Actually I did know about it beforehand. I thought then and think now it was HSD housecleaning.

Homeland Security Department, does that help?

The site for the hate fest was deliberately selected. A big Islamic event had just been held there. Pam Geller deliberately chose that site because of that.

She wanted to soil their moment, in the most hateful way possible. She wanted to squat and drop a giant turd on Islam in public.

It all boils down to the fact that the two muhajideen learned about the 2d Amendment when they attacked the First

That my wise friend is the post of the year!

It all boils down to the fact that the two muhajideen learned about the 2d Amendment when they attacked the First
It all boils down to a c*nt named Pam Geller got EXACTLY what she wanted.

You mean two ISIS terrorists dead? Good for her.

We should have those contests in every single city possible. We should have it and we should broadcast it all over the world.

What are you waiting for? You can organize one right in your neighborhood.

Shut up liar. It takes a lot of time and effort to organize something like that. That's what they have community organizers for. I already have a job. I'm pretty good at drawing cartoons though. I'd love to compete.

Yeah....the two idiots with assault rifles learned about the 2nd amendment.

Brilliant!

Shut up liar. It takes a lot of time and effort to organize something like that. That's what they have community organizers for. I already have a job. I'm pretty good at drawing cartoons though. I'd love to compete.

Social media, bro. Just reserve a pavilion at your local park and get some free publicity. You'll surely get lots of interest. Be a doer!

Yeah....the two idiots with assault rifles learned about the 2nd amendment.

Brilliant!

It's obviously over your empty head.

Christ, these retards think that because some dipshits attacked the hate fest, that makes the hate fest above criticism!

What do they deserve to be criticized for, freedom of speech?
Hate speech.

They have a right to speak, but it is what it is. Hate speech. It was a Klan rally with new clothes on.

How can you possibly be this retarded and still capable of posting on the internet? This obtuseness has to be willful.

"Hate speech" is a libturd euphemism meaning "truth." Islam deserves to be ridiculed.

Social media, bro. Just reserve a pavilion at your local park and get some free publicity. You'll surely get lots of interest. Be a doer!

Shut up liar. You are as stupid as you are dishonest.

Actually you could go to your local neighborhood owners committee and try to draw something up. If your a business owner you could put a sign up in the front of the window and do your own contest. If you were a boy scout master you could hand out fliers.

All it takes is effort and the willingness to stick ones neck out to do it. Even Obama, the community organizer, could do it.

Homeland Security Department, does that help?

Of course it does.

"Why does the left want to appease cold-blooded killers?"

Why do most on the right contrive and attempt to propagate such moronic lies.

"Why does the left want to appease cold-blooded killers?"

Why do most on the right contrive and attempt to propagate such moronic lies.
Using Tard Logic™, criticizing the Klan = appeasing the Black Panthers.

The left loves to blame victims when it involves Muslim violence. They don't say a word about how wrong it is for Muslims to kill people over mere words.u

As a proud member of the 'left'- I - and pretty much all of the 'Left' condemned the Muslim extremists for killing the cartoonists. As I do the idiots who fired on the cartoon exhibit in Texas.

As I condemn any Muslim extremist who kills anyone in the name of religion.

No blaming of victims here- the victims are the victims- the murderers are the Muslim extremists.

Not Islam- not all Muslims- the Muslim extremists and the movements that inspire them.

Forum List

Back