Why does the left want to appease cold-blooded killers?

Why does the OP say the following about the left?

"They don't say a word about how wrong it is for Muslims to kill people over mere words"

That statement is factually incorrect. In order for the OP to believe that it is true, he or she must be a total retard. Is that the case? Is the OP a total retard?
It is also ironic the retards who claim "they don't say word" never say a word in condemnation about the bigoted hate fest.

Hypocrisy at its worst.

Why would I condemn it? I'm all for it. The more Islam is ridiculed the better.

Christ, these retards think that because some dipshits attacked the hate fest, that makes the hate fest above criticism!

What do they deserve to be criticized for, freedom of speech?
Hate speech.

They have a right to speak, but it is what it is. Hate speech. It was a Klan rally with new clothes on.

How can you possibly be this retarded and still capable of posting on the internet? This obtuseness has to be willful.

The site for the hate fest was deliberately selected. A big Islamic event had just been held there. Pam Geller deliberately chose that site because of that.

She wanted to soil their moment, in the most hateful way possible. She wanted to squat and drop a giant turd on Islam in public.

She is an unmitigated c*unt.

So, a pack of savages are killed and that is not inately good? Does the left believe in mob rule and institutionalized injustice?

That was a rhetorical question since obviously the left does support mob violence.

"They don't say a word about how wrong it is for Muslims to kill people over mere words"

That statement is factually incorrect. In order for the OP to believe that it is true, he or she must be a total retard. Is that the case? Is the OP a total retard?
It is also ironic the retards who claim "they don't say word" never say a word in condemnation about the bigoted hate fest.

Hypocrisy at its worst.

Why would I condemn it? I'm all for it. The more Islam is ridiculed the better.
Yes, we all know you are an anti-Muslim bigot.

When you divert from an attack at an event by jihadists to blame the person who set up the event, you're bound to be criticized.

It kind of looks like you're diverting on behalf of the jihadists. You may not be, but that's the risk you take when you do stuff like this.

Such criticism is not exactly a crazy stretch out of nowhere. This can't possibly come as a surprise to anyone.

Just as you infer she asked for it, you're asking for it.

So, a pack of savages are killed and that is not inately good? Does the left believe in mob rule and institutionalized injustice?
I will use itty bitty words for you.

Cartoon hate fest: Bad.

Killers: Bad.

Get it now?

Get it now?

Get it now?

So yes you do approve of mob violence and are a savage.

Get it now?

Get it now?

So yes you do approve of mob violence and are a savage.
Wow. I made it as simple as possible, and you still come back with an amazingly stupid straw man bullshit response.

Incredible!

You tards have a fascinating mental block with the density of a black hole from which no intelligence can escape. It truly is a scientific wonder to behold.

I've seen several left-wing dingbats attacking the woman who sponsored the event while saying nothing about the people who attempted to murder the attendees.

You are lying. Provide the clips. Every single commentator who has spoken about this issue has condemned the act of violence. Every one.

The site for the hate fest was deliberately selected. A big Islamic event had just been held there. Pam Geller deliberately chose that site because of that.

She wanted to soil their moment, in the most hateful way possible. She wanted to squat and drop a giant turd on Islam in public.

It all boils down to the fact that the two muhajideen learned about the 2d Amendment when they attacked the First

It all boils down to the fact that the two muhajideen learned about the 2d Amendment when they attacked the First
It all boils down to a c*nt named Pam Geller got EXACTLY what she wanted.

If the KKK held a rally and a coupla uppity negroes attacked them and were killed, it is possible to condemn the Klan and the killer negroes at the same time! Isn't that AMAZING?

Just so with the bigoted asshole anti-Muslim dumb fucks in Texas and the dipshits who attacked their hate fest. Fuckheads vs. Fuckheads, Texas style.

Now was that so hard to understand? Apparently so, for some retards.

The cartoon people didn't attack anyone, numskull. Drawing a cartoon isn't the equivalent of assault. Anyone who think that justifies murder is a moron and a savage.
Hey, retard. Where did anyone say the attack was justified?

Read my post again, idiot, until it actually penetrates your skull.

If you claim the people at the event "provoked" the attack, then you are justifying it.

That's retarded.

When you divert from an attack at an event by jihadists to blame the person who set up the event, you're bound to be criticized.

It kind of looks like you're diverting on behalf of the jihadists. You may not be, but that's the risk you take when you do stuff like this.

Such criticism is not exactly a crazy stretch out of nowhere. This can't possibly come as a surprise to anyone.

Just as you infer she asked for it, you're asking for it.

Nope. That's retarded.

Earmuffs.

Seems like you disapprove of Pam Geller exercising her right to free speech. Yep, you're a squirrel brained Lefty to the core. Too effing bad, Bunkie.

Seems like you disapprove of Pam Geller exercising her right to free speech. Yep, you're a squirrel brained Lefty to the core. Too effing bad, Bunkie.

That's ridiculous.

That's ridiculous.
Yassuh,reediculous,but you know how them lefties are wired.

The Muslim terrorist are the issue, no one but a 100 or so people cared about the cartoon drawings. It was under the radar and I'm willing to bet that no one on this board knew or cared about the event.

The Muslim terrorists made it an issue. The group holding the event had every right to hold it.

The terrorists brought the spotlight on the event and though I disagree with the group as I did with the anti-Christian art, as I disagree with the group of cartoonists in France, I think nothing added up to any attempt of violence.

The terrorists were pretty stupid.

The Muslim terrorist are the issue, no one but a 100 or so people cared about the cartoon drawings. It was under the radar and I'm willing to bet that no one on this board knew or cared about the event.

The Muslim terrorists made it an issue. The group holding the event had every right to hold it.

The terrorists brought the spotlight on the event and though I disagree with the group as I did with the anti-Christian art, as I disagree with the group of cartoonists in France, I think nothing added up to any attempt of violence.

The terrorists were pretty stupid.
Actually I did know about it beforehand. I thought then and think now it was HSD housecleaning.

Forum List

Back