Why does the United States have the largest prison population in the world ?

No one gets addicted after one use of anything.
Addiction takes time and repeated use to develop.

Crack is so addictive that there are people who are addicted after one use.

No they just find they like it and use it repeatedly and it is the repeated use that causes addiction

If you feel the need to use it after the first time, you're addicted. Nobody smokes crack and says "That was pretty good, I'm sure it's okay for my health."

Hey Ray, why don't you tell these people the truth----------------->

When you have the MOST to steal, there are MORE people willing to steal it! Did you tell them yet, that virtually 30% of those incarcerated, are actually ILLEGAL ALIENS?

Geeze, when you come from nothing, get put in a place where Ray from Cleveland has 4 big screen TVs, 3 cars, and a full freezer, not to mention a good looking daughter, then have SOME people ask why our prisons are full, over 30% being illegal, you just have to scratch your head!

But of course, if I lived next door to you and we helped protect each others home with legality under the 2nd amendment, why we are RACCCCCCCCCIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSTS!

Lol, I wish I had 4 big screens. I only have one, however it's an 80".

If you have the most to steal, you don't have to worry about criminals, you have to worry about government.

because we love freedom? :abgg2q.jpg:

Reminds me of one of my favorite Bush memes.View attachment 260873

how about this one .................. "they hate us for our freedoms" .............. like WTF does that mean? LOFL

G. W. is actually a sick ass puppy: I remember back when I resided in Dallas, and it was coming up to the time where they were getting ready for the Karla Faye Tucker execution.
Bush was being interview by a writer from The Weekly Standard, and asked Bush if he saw the Larry King interview of Karla Faye Tucker. Mr. Bush said, "I watched [Larry King's] interview with [Tucker], though. He asked her real difficult questions, like 'What would you say to Governor Bush?' " Mr. Carlson asked, "What was her answer?"

" 'Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, 'don't kill me.' "

I saw that interview on TV in Dallas. I could NOT believe that Bush was sitting there, mocking a person that was about to be executed.
Of course Tucker may have deserved the death penalty BUT when Bush offered that reply as Texas Governor Bush demonstrated that he is void of empathy, and is nothing more than a sick ass, evil bitch.

Personally, I love being safe from violent crimes.
Even people with Secret Service protection can be targets of violent crimes.
782.jpg

how about this one .................. "they hate us for our freedoms" .............. like WTF does that mean? LOFL

G. W. is actually a sick ass puppy: I remember back when I resided in Dallas, and it was coming up to the time where they were getting ready for the Karla Faye Tucker execution.
Bush was being interview by a writer from The Weekly Standard, and asked Bush if he saw the Larry King interview of Karla Faye Tucker. Mr. Bush said, "I watched [Larry King's] interview with [Tucker], though. He asked her real difficult questions, like 'What would you say to Governor Bush?' " Mr. Carlson asked, "What was her answer?"

" 'Please,' Bush whimpers, his lips pursed in mock desperation, 'don't kill me.' "

I saw that interview on TV in Dallas. I could NOT believe that Bush was sitting there, mocking a person that was about to be executed.
Of course Tucker may have deserved the death penalty BUT when Bush offered that reply as Texas Governor Bush demonstrated that he is void of empathy, and is nothing more than a sick ass, evil bitch.
And a natural-born liar just like his Poppy.

And a natural-born liar just like his Poppy.

OUR government is FULL OF LIARS; I believe that is all they do.

I met Lt. Gov. Rick Perry at the Exxon Avitat at Love Filed in the summer of 1996.
I asked Mr. Perry why he was in Dallas & he replied he was in Dallas to look at option to finance a Bush 2000 POTUS run.
I just about fell out because the first thing that came to mind was if Bush gets elected in 2000 we will be in a war in Iraq in quick order.
The rest is history & 9/11 was another lie.

... 9/11 was another lie.
Don't get me started. More accurately it was and is an ongoing series of lies and deceptions before, during and after. Hopefully the upcoming Grand Jury testimonies and evidence will open some new doors .

Or like JFK, Oklahoma City and the Pentagons missing trillions, we just may never know.

Yep, that's one reason I sometimes carry a weapon. But, we are far safer than much of Western Europe and even Australia.
I carry a knife, a slingshot and a pocket full of gravel mate. No worries.
dundee.png

My wife carries a gun though.

Last edited:
Personally, I love being safe from violent crimes.
Even people with Secret Service protection can be targets of violent crimes.
View attachment 260879

Yep, that's one reason I sometimes carry a weapon. But, we are far safer than much of Western Europe and even Australia.

They have less gun issues, but certainly a lot of other violent crime issues. The knife problem there is like our gun problem here. It's a legal item that can be used for good things just as it can for nefarious things.

So unless you're willing to get into knife fights, the criminals have the upper hand in Europe because you have no way to defend yourself. Criminals will take advantage of that, just like there do here in no-gun zones.

When Democrats tell me we need to disarm America, I say fine with me, but we have to get rid of you first. Because I'm not worried about a conservative attacking me on the street for my wallet, or a Republican robbing a convenience store I happen to be shopping at. If we ever wanted to get rid of guns in America, we would have to get rid of liberals first.

Liberals are very violent people.

Funniest load of shit I've heard in awhile.
Whose definition of 'liberal' are you going by ?

Look, I'm not disagreeing because I know what you meant. If the citizens are disarmed it leaves us vulnerable to both crime and more importantly abuse of power by the government. Which is why the most liberal member of the Senate, Bernie Sanders gets an A+ rating from the NRA.

Last edited:
Funniest load of shit I've heard in awhile.
Whose definition of 'liberal' are you going by ?

Look, I'm not disagreeing because I know what you meant. If the citizens are disarmed it leaves us vulnerable to both crime and more importantly abuse of power by the government. Which is why the most liberal member of the Senate, Bernie Sanders gets an A+ rating from the NRA.

But besides the fact Bernie is not a Democrat, isn't he an anomaly when it comes to the lefts position on guns?

No they just find they like it and use it repeatedly and it is the repeated use that causes addiction

If you feel the need to use it after the first time, you're addicted. Nobody smokes crack and says "That was pretty good, I'm sure it's okay for my health."

No you're not.

Addiction involves physical dependency.
You are not addicted to things you simply enjoy.

If that were the case every person who likes to have a drink would be labeled an alcoholic

While it’s impossible to say that crack causes addiction after one hit, many people describe themselves as being hooked and wanting more after the first time. How quickly someone becomes addicted to crack depends on a number of factors including use of other substances, genetic influences, and other environmental and psychological factors.

First Time Crack Use | Does Crack Addiction Happen Quickly?

Addiction develops with repeated use and involves physical dependency.

One use of anything does not cause addiction.

No you're not.

If that were the case every person who likes to have a drink would be labeled an alcoholic

No, alcohol is a social drink; one people often use at gatherings. Some people drink for taste alone. You can’t do that with heroin, coke, or meth.

Now if you’re not drinking for taste or to participate in festive activities, and you are drinking solely to get drunk, then yes, you are an alcoholic. If you need a drink, yes, you are an alcoholic.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

No you're not.

No, alcohol is a social drink; one people often use at gatherings. Some people drink for taste alone. You can’t do that with heroin, coke, or meth.

Now if you’re not drinking for taste or to participate in festive activities, and you are drinking solely to get drunk, then yes, you are an alcoholic. If you need a drink, yes, you are an alcoholic.

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com
I disagree 100%.

Alcohol is a drug not unlike any other

When I was in my 20s and 30s I used cocaine and never got addicted. I used it every few months and even had the coke money figured into my budget. I would buy a couple 8 balls every 3 or 4 months and party for a few days. That is the very definition of recreational drug use.

And you would tell me the recreational use of coke is impossible. I'm telling you it isn't

I disagree 100%.

When I was in my 20s and 30s I used cocaine and never got addicted. I used it every few months and even had the coke money figured into my budget. I would buy a couple 8 balls every 3 or 4 months and party for a few days. That is the very definition of recreational drug use.

And you would tell me the recreational use of coke is impossible. I'm telling you it isn't

That does explain a LOT! Thank you!

I disagree 100%.

That does explain a LOT! Thank you!

It's no different than being a social drinker.

In fact I'll wager that my alcohol use is doing more lasting damage to my body than my cocaine use ever did.

I don't do coke any more and haven't for over 15 years but when I did it I had it completely under control

Anyone can do any drug occasionally and not get addicted

Let's check out California. There, the California Correctional Officers Union is the LARGEST POLITICAL DONOR as a single entity in the state... and they, the prison guards, START at $150000...

So why do we have so many laws and so many in prison??

Some in BIG GOVERNMENT MAKE MONEY... and others we elect SELL US OUT....

It's no different than being a social drinker.

In fact I'll wager that my alcohol use is doing more lasting damage to my body than my cocaine use ever did.

I don't do coke any more and haven't for over 15 years but when I did it I had it completely under control

Anyone can do any drug occasionally and not get addicted

methinks-M.jpg

Forum List

Back