Why "Fast and Furious" will become another Republican Debacle

If these drug lords did not have THESE particular guns with them this man very well may have still been shot.

I have to ask, why are any of the conservatives on this forum posting ANYTHING in an rdean thread? He just stirs shit without the brains to back up his position without using someone elses words and thinking.

I'm guilty of it too. It stops, today.

I have to ask, why are any of the conservatives on this forum posting ANYTHING in an rdean thread? He just stirs shit without the brains to back up his position without using someone elses words and thinking.

I'm guilty of it too. It stops, today.

take your "your a poopy pants " arguement and shove it up your ass you child.

this is adults taking here and you dont belong here if you cant offer any facts.

dude I asked for your proof and then went looking my self.

I posted what I found that proved you correct.

how the fuck is that running away?

Obviously the posts passed each other in cyberspace. Now, just admit you were wrong about f & F guns killing Brian Terry.

There were many guns there and they found two that had been in the F and F program.

you may have a point if they only guns the drug assholes had were F and F guns huh?

If these drug lords did not have THESE particular guns with them this man very well may have still been shot.

Irrelevant... :eusa_whistle:

No it is not.

the right has been claiming this Fand F thing was why this man is dead.

taht is NOT a fact is it.

Good point.

We might as well give guns to Al Qaeda, since they already have guns.

Let's see how many more terrorists we can arm with U.S. taxpayer purchased weapons.

did the f and F program include the plan to track these guns and intercept them beofre they were used?

there is no proof that the F and F guns put the bullet in this man is there?

Experts went to work on tests on Dec. 17, three days after Terry was killed, FBI records show. On Dec. 23, the FBI's "Report of Examination" said the fatal bullet came from a semiautomatic rifle, but that "due to a lack of sufficient agreement in the individual microscopic marks of value" on the weapons, "it could not be determined" which gun fired it.
They aren't sure which gun fired it, but it seems they ARE sure that one of them did...

No it is not.

Good point.

Let's see how many more terrorists we can arm with U.S. taxpayer purchased weapons.

Where do you think they got those guns in the first place? Stingers too. And CIA training to boot!

Ironic post..is ironic.

No it is not.

Good point.

well there was a time when we were giving them guns and training them, it was the olf afgan war under reagan I think

Fast and Furious: FBI report at odds with ATF claim on weapons - Los Angeles Times

The goal of the Fast and Furious operation, run by the Phoenix office of the ATF, was to allow straw purchasers to illegally buy weapons in the U.S. so agents could learn the traffickers' routes into Mexico. The agents were then supposed to intervene before the guns were sold to drug cartels. But agents lost track of roughly 1,700 weapons, and hundreds soon began showing up at homicide scenes in Mexico.

Well, point by point..

Barack Obama's job approval rating has jumped in the wake of bin Laden's killing. In the one-day survey, 56% say they approve of the way Obama is handling his job as president while 38% disapprove. Last month, Obama's job rating was about evenly divided - 47% approved, 45% disapproved
A 9 % jump seems pretty big to me.

They had plenty of time. They need to do this from the start

Katrina? Dems fault? Clinton appointed James Witt as the head of FEMA..a professional. Bush appointed Michael Brown..a nitwit. Additionally..it was work done by the Army Core of Engineers, a Federal Agency, that ultimately had a hand in overwhelming the dykes. In any case..the state blame game..works for about a day. It took more then a week for the Bush administration to get it's ass in gear. By then..close to 2 thousand Americans were dead.

Yes, it was the Mayor of New Orleans and the Governor who did nothing. The Governor would not call in their national guard nor did she ask for help from the Feds until a week later..
It was Dem Mayor's over the years, who did not use the money to keep the Levey's up. The money went for social programs

And the defunding of federal agencies and populating them with people told to look the other way, led to financial meltdown. Bush had ample time to catch this..the writing was on the wall. Enron should have given him the hint that easy regulators were going to lead to something bigger. Heck..it wasn't even Bush regulators that caught that..it was Eliot Spitzer. In any case..there were many more bumps on that road..to complete ruin. And at each one..Bush did nothing. The Democrats were completely blameless.

Bush wanted a special agency to look into Freddie and Fanny because of Enron, way back in 2003 and 04. It's Dems who held up any bills in the committee saying that nothing was wrong with them.

It wasn't loans given out by Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae that were the major part of the derivatives meltdown. It was mortgage agencies backed by big financials like Goldman Sachs and Lehman Brothers..that were.

Yea, and you realize Goldman Sachs gave the Obama campaign over 1 million dollars in 2008, right. Remember now, the dems took over in 2006. Geithner worked at Goldman Sachs along with several other Obama administration folks.

Lehman Brothers gave the Obama campaign 3 times as much as the gave to McCain, to the tune of almost 400 million dollars.

Are you sure you really want to talk about the connections to Dems and Lehman Bros and Goldman Sachs???

did the f and F program include the plan to track these guns and intercept them beofre they were used?

No, it didn't. That would be Wide Receiver, the previous gunwalking fuck-up under Bush.

which was ended, when it became obvious that tracking the guns wasn't working. Would be a stronger argument why F & F shouldn't have begun, under Obama; doubled down by not informing the Mexican government, unlike the previous administration.

No it is not.

Good point.

Where do you think they got those guns in the first place? Stingers too. And CIA training to boot!

Ironic post..is ironic.

Good point, you got me.

What's even more ironic is you support the man and even view it as a wonderful achievement when Obama gave guns to Al Qaeda members in Libya.

there is no proof that the F and F guns put the bullet in this man is there?

Experts went to work on tests on Dec. 17, three days after Terry was killed, FBI records show. On Dec. 23, the FBI's "Report of Examination" said the fatal bullet came from a semiautomatic rifle, but that "due to a lack of sufficient agreement in the individual microscopic marks of value" on the weapons, "it could not be determined" which gun fired it.
They aren't sure which gun fired it, but it seems they ARE sure that one of them did...

Really? Truly?

And did the magic also tell them that these guns came from Fast and Furious and not Wide Receiver?

It's like the "A-Team"!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wyz_2DEah4o]The A-Team Full Theme Tune - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back