Why I changed my mind on weed

Link in post 347 STILL returns:

Sorry, your request could not be processed because the qualifier of the URL (/science...59438813000500) is incorrect. Please contact the Help Desk if the problem persists.

Lying asshole.

stop LYING. the link IS working.

and for the crybaby libtards like yourself I copied and pasted the text of the abstract.

You see the text HERE, on the board, so stop pretending and learn how to lose,crybaby retard

you can neg me all you wish, won't make you a man instead of a loser.

You don't get negged for being too stupid to put a link together.

You get negged for calling somebody else a liar when YOU'RE the one who fucked it up.
And that will continue as long as it does. Count on it.

baby-crying+jpg.jpg

trauma statistics.

and lung cancer.

You are confusing abusive acts of abusive people with non-abusive acts of non abusive people. Using cell phones while driving causes more trauma deaths... should we ban cell phones? Shut down apple and android? Take away all means of communications so the abusers are forced to pay attention?

it is YOU who are abusing it and try to lie that pot does not cause damage, when presented with direct facts, you are twisting them with "responsible usage"

Pot is harmful.

Period

and yet you havent proven it yet.....period.....

I guess it depends on where you went to school

no it depends what do you study.

Marijuana IS addictive and the molecular mechanism of addiction is already described. It is similar to all other types of addictions. read here:

Molecular mechanisms of cannabinoid addiction

Current Opinion in Neurobiology

Volume 23, Issue 4, August 2013, Pages 487–492

23/4 Addiction

Cannabis is the world's most widely used illicit substance, with an estimated number of 119–224 million users worldwide. In recent years we assisted to an increased effort aimed to individuate the brain circuits underlying cannabis addiction and dependence. Similarly to other drugs of abuse, repeated exposure to cannabinoids causes brain neuroadaptations that persist long after drug effects, contribute to the negative affective states during withdrawal, and ultimately facilitate relapse. Recently, considerable progress has been made in understanding the cellular and molecular consequences of prolonged cannabis use, among which is the identification of specific set of transcriptional regulations that develop differently after chronic cannabinoids and in the abstinent brain.

The expression of central cannabinoid (CB1) receptors in tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) containing neurones was demonstrated. Co-localisation was present in different brain areas responsible for reward-related mechanisms. The immunohistochemical investigations have shown that co-localisation is present in parts of mesolimbic-mesocortical dopaminergic system like nucleus accumbens (Nacb), ventral tegmental area (VTA), in the striatum, pyriform cortex, respectively. The results suggest a functional role of CB1 receptors in cannabis addiction by acting directly on reward-related structures.
Huh? Did you bother to read anything beyond the first sentence of my post in response to someone who referred to education 35 years ago.
Then you quoted something more recent that reflects a contemporary vocabulary. Pull another stunt like that, princess, and you're riding home in a pumpkin.

No, the crane operator is directly responsible. Duh.

POT is directly responsible.

that pothead diminished his cognitive abilities because of the years of pot smoking

and as you he didn't think pot is harmful
what other drugs did the guy do over the years Vox?......lets not forget those....

it does not matter. at the moment he was high on pot.

pot impairs the cognitive functioning severely.

I guess it depends on where you went to school

Marijuana IS addictive and the molecular mechanism of addiction is already described. It is similar to all other types of addictions. read here:

23/4 Addiction

Cannabis is the world's most widely used illicit substance, with an estimated number of 119–224 million users worldwide. In recent years we assisted to an increased effort aimed to individuate the brain circuits underlying cannabis addiction and dependence. Similarly to other drugs of abuse, repeated exposure to cannabinoids causes brain neuroadaptations that persist long after drug effects, contribute to the negative affective states during withdrawal, and ultimately facilitate relapse. Recently, considerable progress has been made in understanding the cellular and molecular consequences of prolonged cannabis use, among which is the identification of specific set of transcriptional regulations that develop differently after chronic cannabinoids and in the abstinent brain.

The expression of central cannabinoid (CB1) receptors in tyrosine hydroxylase (TH) containing neurones was demonstrated. Co-localisation was present in different brain areas responsible for reward-related mechanisms. The immunohistochemical investigations have shown that co-localisation is present in parts of mesolimbic-mesocortical dopaminergic system like nucleus accumbens (Nacb), ventral tegmental area (VTA), in the striatum, pyriform cortex, respectively. The results suggest a functional role of CB1 receptors in cannabis addiction by acting directly on reward-related structures.
Huh? Did you bother to read anything beyond the first sentence of my post in response to someone who referred to education 35 years ago.
Then you quoted something more recent that reflects a contemporary vocabulary. Pull another stunt like that, princess, and you're riding home in a pumpkin.

:rolleyes:

did you even consider for a second that I am confirming your position?

Sorry, your request could not be processed because the qualifier of the URL (/science...59438813000500) is incorrect. Please contact the Help Desk if the problem persists.

Lying asshole.

and for the crybaby libtards like yourself I copied and pasted the text of the abstract.

You see the text HERE, on the board, so stop pretending and learn how to lose,crybaby retard

You get negged for calling somebody else a liar when YOU'RE the one who fucked it up.

baby-crying+jpg.jpg
Now Pogo, we're supposed to say something trite like "Ayyyyyyy, barkeep!!! I'll have what Vox is havin'!!!!!" :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

23/4 Addiction

Not when you begin your apology with the word "no". :lmao:

You are confusing abusive acts of abusive people with non-abusive acts of non abusive people. Using cell phones while driving causes more trauma deaths... should we ban cell phones? Shut down apple and android? Take away all means of communications so the abusers are forced to pay attention?

it is YOU who are abusing it and try to lie that pot does not cause damage, when presented with direct facts, you are twisting them with "responsible usage"

Pot is harmful.

Period

and yet you havent proven it yet.....period.....

yes, I did.

numerous times.

read the links.

Not when you begin your apology with the word "no". :lmao:

but that was towards your opponent, not YOU.
have you been reading the thread?
won't it be obvious whom I will side on the debate with?

To all my "right wing" friends who are still against the idea of decriminalization, your arguements have their validity.

However we either stand for freedom and smaller gov't, or we're liberals.

If some stoner accidentally kills someone while they're stoned would you feel better if they were drunk? Or would you want to crush their sack just as hard?

I can only hope that the republicrat party marginalizes your position and the pro-decriminalization agenda gets advanced. It's yet another social issue that belongs in state legislatures, not an over powering federal enforcement endeavor.

It gives the feds way too much power to get into our lives.

its not just Right wingers Pete....i got high with guys who were fairly Conservative and some were Religious and at the same time i knew some pretty liberal guys who would not smoke pot no matter what....

Vox, sorry for the misunderstanding. We have had considerable grief with people posting partial quotations (including me,) and at one time we were told to post the whole post. That may be different now.

And I don't disagree with you, but I am going to take my little headache to the sewing room and drill it away with a more productive activity. Do carry on.

Lying asshole.

crybaby loser, man up. if your browser doesn't show the links it is not my fault.

oh, and learn to READ. There were 2 paragraphs of the English text straight from the link :lol:

but the libtard losers like yourself are too dumbed down by pot to understand what is written there -
:lmao:

crybaby loser, man up. if your browser doesn't show the links it is not my fault.

oh, and learn to READ. There were 2 paragraphs of the English text straight from the link :lol:

but the libtard losers like yourself are too dumbed down by pot to understand what is written there - :lmao:

Riiiight, and I'm supposed to take the word of a known liar. :cuckoo:

Vox, sorry for the misunderstanding. We have had considerable grief with people posting partial quotations (including me,) and at one time we were told to post the whole post. That may be different now.

And I don't disagree with you, but I am going to take my little headache to the sewing room and drill it away with a more productive activity. Do carry on.

understood. hope the headache goes away :)

The VA issues me 13 types of medication for my severe pain and other medical problems, yet pot works better than all those pills.

and countless people in the same position as you have said the same thing.....but....you guys dont understand what your talking about.....ask Thanatos....he will tell ya....

but the libtard losers like yourself are too dumbed down by pot to understand what is written there - :lmao:

Riiiight, and I'm supposed to take the word of a known liar. :cuckoo:

crybaby loser, you simply DID NOT UNDERSTAND the text :lol:

gotcha.

well, quit pot, maybe your cognitive function improves.

so far it is abysmal.

which is obvious, as you are a libtard and a liar :D

No, the crane operator is directly responsible. Duh.

POT is directly responsible.

that pothead diminished his cognitive abilities because of the years of pot smoking

and as you he didn't think pot is harmful

Ok fine, please explain to me how this plant material got up all by itself and burned itself into smoke and forced it's way into this guys lungs.

I don't get it, but I'm willing to hear you explain to me how POT is directly responsible for this happening.

Last edited:
Epidemiological, clinical, and laboratory studies have established an association between cannabis use and adverse outcomes. We focus on adverse health effects of greatest potential public health interest—that is, those that are most likely to occur and to affect a large number of cannabis users. The most probable adverse effects include a dependence syndrome, increased risk of motor vehicle crashes, impaired respiratory function, cardiovascular disease, and adverse effects of regular use on adolescent psychosocial development and mental health.
Adverse health effects of non-medical cannabis use

Epidemiological, clinical, and laboratory studies have established an association between cannabis use and adverse outcomes.

thats no different than all those nasty side effects with all the "legally" prescribed things out there.....you ever see those commercials on TV about all these pills they are pushing?.....after they tell you what might happen with prolonged use of it......its kinda like....no thanks ill stick with the condition as it is.....the pill side effects sounds worse than the disease....

Forum List

Back