Why I Don't Believe

Again, god created EVERYTHING. So, he created evil, satan, demons, etc... Satan would have PROOF of god and still rejected him. And so I am free to not believe he exists, based on the evidence of existence he has given me (none), make the choice using the brain he gave me, and go to hell all because he wasn't able to make contact with me?

So, I could spend my life, doing nothing but good works..........donating to charities, helping my fellow man in every way I can, make life altering discoveries that will vastly improve mankind...........but if I do this while NOT believing in a space daddy, I go to hell!? Is that in anyway a rational belief?

WRONG!!!!!!!!!! EVIL,SATAN and demons are the creation of those that love evil and sin. evil and sin are satan and man's creation!!!TRY TO THINK!

Doesn't "Ezekiel 28:12-15" tell a different story?
satan before he chose evil===12 “‘Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering: the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold; the workmanship of thy taborets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth, and I have set thee so; thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

ezekiel 28:12-15

A God who could make good children as easily a bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave is angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice, and invented hell -- mouths mercy, and invented hell -- mouths Golden Rules and foregiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused slave to worship him! - Mark Twain

Regards from Rosie

A God who could make good children as easily a bad, yet preferred to make bad ones; who could have made every one of them happy, yet never made a single happy one; who made them prize their bitter life, yet stingily cut it short; who gave his angels eternal happiness unearned, yet required his other children to earn it; who gave is angels painless lives, yet cursed his other children with biting miseries and maladies of mind and body; who mouths justice, and invented hell -- mouths mercy, and invented hell -- mouths Golden Rules and foregiveness multiplied by seventy times seven, and invented hell; who mouths morals to other people, and has none himself; who frowns upon crimes, yet commits them all; who created man without invitation, then tries to shuffle the responsibility for man's acts upon man, instead of honorably placing it where it belongs, upon himself; and finally, with altogether divine obtuseness, invites his poor abused slave to worship him! - Mark Twain

Regards from Rosie

GOD does not create robots,you were created with choice,you are free to chose good or evil,right or wrong,to love GOD or reject GOD!!!

I would agree. I think the problem that we are seeing, is that most theists don't know the difference between agnosticism and atheism. They seem to think those are 2 different positions on the same issue. Fact is, they deal with two separate issues.

Funny when I told my atheist friend the most rational position is agnostic atheist he got mad at me and I asked him how he could possibly know what's on the other side of a worm hole or black hole and he understood. Atheists can't know there is no god.

I think atheists are 100% certain the christian, muslim & jewish stories are all made up. I think that is why they are 100% certain. I'm 100% certain Muslims, Jews and Christians are fos too. Or I'm 99.9999% sure anyways. I wasn't there. Maybe god did talk to people all the time before video tapes, cameras, microphones, audio video was invented and as soon as we could document/film it POOF he disappeared. :eusa_liar:

Atheists want to not believe in GOD because they have allowed satan to blind them and because they love their pet sins.

BUT KNOW! THE WAGES OF SIN IS DEATH AND HELL!!!! ALL YOUR CHOICE,you can't try to blame GOD!!!

I don't want to not believe you fucking fool. I simply don't believe. Can you blame me? What I wonder is why you have such blind ignorant faith? Sucker.

And again, if you are a representative of christianity, no wonder so many choose hell. You suck!

So, let Me get this straight.

You cannot conceive a thing, so everyone else is wrong.

Do I have that right?

So you are banking your eternal life on a 13 yr. old's intellect and understanding. And have gotten no farther as an adult. And therein lies the problem. It is time to mature.

Find the God that has laid out the future, and ask your teen mentality how one God was able to give you the 5 o'clock news on Israel, 2,000 years ago, and rethink what you surmised as a child. :eusa_angel:

Most mature adults have made the wrong choice so that is hardly fair.

Not sure what the news has to do with anything but if you're looking for Biblical predictions it's best to write them after the fact.

Regards from Rosie

What about thou shall not lie? The church needs to fess up that the stories in the bible are all made up so we can start over from a position of honesty. Mary wasn't a virgin and Jesus didn't do miracles. Stop it. If you understand Adam and Eve, Mosus and Noah are just stories, why can't you realize so is the Jesus legend? He may have been a man but that's it. Just another religion. 999 came before. If those were all made up, maybe so was Christ?:eek:

WRONG!!!!!!!!!! EVIL,SATAN and demons are the creation of those that love evil and sin. evil and sin are satan and man's creation!!!TRY TO THINK!

satan before he chose evil===12 “‘Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom and perfect in beauty.

13 Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering: the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold; the workmanship of thy taborets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou art the anointed cherub that covereth, and I have set thee so; thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou wast perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created, till iniquity was found in thee.

My error.........I didn't list far enough in:
16In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence in your midst, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and I destroyed you, O guardian cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 17Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you. 18By the multitude of your iniquities, in the unrighteousness of your trade you profaned your sanctuaries; so I brought fire out from your midst; it consumed you, and I turned you to ashes on the earth in the sight of all who saw you.

16In the abundance of your trade you were filled with violence in your midst, and you sinned; so I cast you as a profane thing from the mountain of God, and I destroyed you, O guardian cherub, from the midst of the stones of fire. 17Your heart was proud because of your beauty; you corrupted your wisdom for the sake of your splendor. I cast you to the ground; I exposed you before kings, to feast their eyes on you. 18By the multitude of your iniquities, in the unrighteousness of your trade you profaned your sanctuaries; so I brought fire out from your midst; it consumed you, and I turned you to ashes on the earth in the sight of all who saw you.

YES!!!GOD IS OUTSIDE TIME AND HE SEES SATAN ALREADY A DEFEATED FOE!!! PTL. and you??

agnostic atheist.

can't make up your mind?......would that be like a Muslim Buddhist?.....or a fat skinny lady?.....maybe a white black man........

Don't you get it? For us to say we are 100% certain there is no god would be just as ignorant as someone saying they believe 100% that there is a god.

They would have to have been alive and seen Jesus do miracles to be that certain. Same for us. I wasn't there. But the stories are unbelievable so the most probable truth is they are not real. No Adam & Eve, Mosus, Jesus, Mohammad, Abraham, etc. All just man made up stories.

The other thing is I don't know what is on the other end of a black hole. Could be anything. Do I suggest I know? No. It is your side that suggests there is an invisible man and he cares for a very small percentage of us and the rest he sends to hell.

And it doesn't matter if you believe organized religion or not, if you still believe in a god it's because they still have you slightly brainwashed. But don't worry because it is very common. In fact we've believed in a higher power as long as we can remember. Even the apes looked up in wonder. All animals have a natural and healthy fear of the unknown. Not to mention we've all been brainwashed with god since we were little babies. Remember Santa? Do you still believe? He too was designed to teach about naughty and nice.

Anyways, agnostic atheist is the most rational position to have. Pretty sure there is no god but who knows. The probability is very low. And you folks that try to re define what god is. That's not helping at all. Either god is what the majority of people think god is or we are talking about something else. I love it when you lower the bar. Did he or did he not create us in his image? Did he or did he not send himself in the form of jesus to be sacrificed? If you don't believe all that, what do you have?

You are locking yourself into dogma and then calling it rational. I'm sorry, but there is nothing at all rational in your position. In essence, you are rejecting Christian theology and then saying only Christian theology is valid.

Last edited:
can't make up your mind?......would that be like a muslim buddhist?.....or a fat skinny lady?.....maybe a white black man........

don't you get it? For us to say we are 100% certain there is no god would be just as ignorant as someone saying they believe 100% that there is a god.

They would have to have been alive and seen jesus do miracles to be that certain. Same for us. I wasn't there. But the stories are unbelievable so the most probable truth is they are not real. No adam & eve, mosus, jesus, mohammad, abraham, etc. All just man made up stories.

The other thing is i don't know what is on the other end of a black hole. Could be anything. Do i suggest i know? No. It is your side that suggests there is an invisible man and he cares for a very small percentage of us and the rest he sends to hell.

And it doesn't matter if you believe organized religion or not, if you still believe in a god it's because they still have you slightly brainwashed. But don't worry because it is very common. In fact we've believed in a higher power as long as we can remember. Even the apes looked up in wonder. All animals have a natural and healthy fear of the unknown. Not to mention we've all been brainwashed with god since we were little babies. Remember santa? Do you still believe? He too was designed to teach about naughty and nice.

Anyways, agnostic atheist is the most rational position to have. Pretty sure there is no god but who knows. The probability is very low. And you folks that try to re define what god is. That's not helping at all. Either god is what the majority of people think god is or we are talking about something else. I love it when you lower the bar. Did he or did he not create us in his image? Did he or did he not send himself in the form of jesus to be sacrificed? If you don't believe all that, what do you have?

you are locking yourself into dogma and then calling it rational. I'm sorry, but there is nothing at all rational in your position. In essence, you are rejecting christianity theology and then saying only christian theology is valid.

face the facts!!! Face the truth!!! There is only one true Almighty God=only one Truth!!!

don't you get it? For us to say we are 100% certain there is no god would be just as ignorant as someone saying they believe 100% that there is a god.

They would have to have been alive and seen jesus do miracles to be that certain. Same for us. I wasn't there. But the stories are unbelievable so the most probable truth is they are not real. No adam & eve, mosus, jesus, mohammad, abraham, etc. All just man made up stories.

The other thing is i don't know what is on the other end of a black hole. Could be anything. Do i suggest i know? No. It is your side that suggests there is an invisible man and he cares for a very small percentage of us and the rest he sends to hell.

And it doesn't matter if you believe organized religion or not, if you still believe in a god it's because they still have you slightly brainwashed. But don't worry because it is very common. In fact we've believed in a higher power as long as we can remember. Even the apes looked up in wonder. All animals have a natural and healthy fear of the unknown. Not to mention we've all been brainwashed with god since we were little babies. Remember santa? Do you still believe? He too was designed to teach about naughty and nice.

you are locking yourself into dogma and then calling it rational. I'm sorry, but there is nothing at all rational in your position. In essence, you are rejecting christianity theology and then saying only christian theology is valid.

face the facts!!! Face the truth!!! There is only one true Almighty God=only one Truth!!!

I agree. You just picked the wrong one. But that is ok, you get more chances.

OH!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHO DO YOU little man think ALMIGHTY GOD is???? the one true ALMIGHTY GOD is revealed to mankind in his holyWORD!!!

YES!!!GOD IS OUTSIDE TIME AND HE SEES SATAN ALREADY A DEFEATED FOE!!! PTL. and you??

Yes, he created him.........and then "defeats" him. Sends him to hell. Why create something that will sin?

Also, if he god is outside of time, how does he affect anything in reality?

Yes, he created him.........and then "defeats" him. Sends him to hell. Why create something that will sin?

WOW!!!! YOU SEEM TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING!!! PRAY FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING AND GOD'S WORD is all wisdom!!

OH!!!!!!!!!!! AND WHO DO YOU little man think ALMIGHTY GOD is???? the one true ALMIGHTY GOD is revealed to mankind in his holyWORD!!!

I agree. You just picked the wrong book. But that is ok, you get more chances.

WOW!!!! YOU SEEM TO KNOW NOTHING ABOUT ANYTHING!!! PRAY FOR WISDOM AND UNDERSTANDING AND GOD'S WORD is all wisdom!!

Yes............I asked questions you don't have logical answers for. How dumb of me.

Yes............I asked questions you don't have logical answers for. How dumb of me.

ROFLMAO!!! NOW YOU JUST TRY TO WASTE MY TIME!!! begone silly tard!!!

Forum List

Back