Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

This is the reason no one should take anything democrats say seriously. They exist in a bubble. Reality scares them, as you can witness from their words. What do you think?

But Trump won. And notice all of the hard work the media put in to stop him. So they rolled up their sleeves to defeat the president as they allege they did. Trouble is we keep knowing about illegal voting processes.

America is essentially mastered by our own media. We live as did the Germans when they were Nazis. We have to put Trump back in and follow him with candidates who want America great. Remember this lesson. We were cheated by the Democrats. And they have not forgot the top ways to cheat.

Of course not.

Are you going to riot if Trump isn’t elected?
Nope. Trump is going to win. You're out of touch with the American people. You must live in the middle of a big Democrat city.

So you support illegal immigration. Nice.
I support immigration necessary for our economy to grow and function. The immigration system is so badly broken, illegal immigration is the only way to achieve this.

Id much rather the immigration system work, but that hasn’t been possible with the current Republican Party.

But Trump won. And notice all of the hard work the media put in to stop him. So they rolled up their sleeves to defeat the president as they allege they did. Trouble is we keep knowing about illegal voting processes.

America is essentially mastered by our own media. We live as did the Germans when they were Nazis. We have to put Trump back in and follow him with candidates who want America great. Remember this lesson. We were cheated by the Democrats. And they have not forgot the top ways to cheat.
There's gonna be a lot more eyes watching democrats on election day this year.

I support immigration necessary for our economy to grow and function. The immigration system is so badly broken, illegal immigration is the only way to achieve this.

Id much rather the immigration system work, but that hasn’t been possible with the current Republican Party.
Biden had two years of democrat majority in the House and Senate. Peddle that shit to naive college kids.

Nope. Trump is going to win. You're out of touch with the American people. You must live in the middle of a big Democrat city.
That’s what you guys said in 2020. Then he didn’t win and MAGA rioted.

You know that people in cities are Americans too, right? Republicans have been saying we aren’t real Americans since Sarah Palin.

Biden had two years of democrat majority in the House and Senate. Peddle that shit to naive college kids.
You know immigration reform has to pass the filibuster, right?

Biden never had 60 votes and Republicans have totally refused to compromise.

That’s what you guys said in 2020. Then he didn’t win and MAGA rioted.

You know that people in cities are Americans too, right? Republicans have been saying we aren’t real Americans since Sarah Palin.
You aren't a real American if you support illegal immigration. You're my enemy.

Here is what is claimed to be legal refugees. Notice the tiny figure. But you and I are not against legal refugees, we are against the millions Biden brings into this country.

During the fiscal year of 2023, 60,014 refugees were admitted to the United States. This is a significant increase from the fiscal year of 2022, when 25,465 refugees were admitted into the United States.

So you support massive inflation and destroying the livelihood of average Americans? You support stagnation of the economy?

Biden wants the border open. You agree with that. Try being honest.
Nah. Thats what right wing propaganda tells you to believe. You are susceptible because you refuse to listen to anything else, as you admit in the thread OP.

Youre afraid of thinking for yourself.

Forum List

Back