Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

Mess with the left, tell them Trump's policies are from Hillary/Bernie/Biden and they eagerly agree with Trump's policies. The look on their face when you reveal they are actually Trump's policies is hilarious. :auiqs.jpg:
You vastly overstate your powers of persuasion. Generally people aren't quite as stupid as a magaturd. :rolleyes:

So you support massive inflation and destroying the livelihood of average Americans? You support stagnation of the economy?
How many of the millions of illegals do you suppose legally were allowed to stay?

During the fiscal year of 2023, 60,014 refugees were admitted to the United States. This is a significant increase from the fiscal year of 2022, when 25,465 refugees were admitted into the United States.

Nah. Thats what right wing propaganda tells you to believe. You are susceptible because you refuse to listen to anything else, as you admit in the thread OP.

Youre afraid of thinking for yourself.
You just admitted a few posts back that you support the open border. Are you drunk?

How many of the millions of illegals do you suppose legally were allowed to stay?

During the fiscal year of 2023, 60,014 refugees were admitted to the United States. This is a significant increase from the fiscal year of 2022, when 25,465 refugees were admitted into the United States.

A tiny percentage of asylum seekers will have their asylum requests approved. I’m aware of this.

Asylum law needs to be fixed. The current situation is untenable.

I don't listen to either party because they actually believe they know better than me as to how I should vote. I hear them talk but all I hear from Democrats and Republicans is blah blah blah.

A tiny percentage of asylum seekers will have their asylum requests approved. I’m aware of this.

We republicans want them so stay where they landed and not here in the USA. So few of them get approved it is a total waste of our money to pay for them to remain here.

Yep. Agreed. But equally as dumb to vote Republican.
Why vote? Both parties are in a war with each other. We republicans know all about this war. Notice though who is beating up on Trump in courts. We have to help him survive.

I won't vote democrat and I cannot morally vote for a billionaire. Hard for many here to follow.

This is the reason no one should take anything democrats say seriously. They exist in a bubble. Reality scares them, as you can witness from their words. What do you think?

Because you’re an idiot.

Because you’re lower educated.

Because you have no critical thinking skills

Because you’re stubborn to the point of ignorance

You don’t know better

You and idiot hang out

Because you’re an idiot.

Because you’re lower educated.

Because you have no critical thinking skills

Because you’re stubborn to the point of ignorance

You don’t know better

You and idiot hang out

I'm not speaking in the video. Democrats are.

Fixed how?

Forum List

Back