Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

More than Biden. What does that say about your President when a so called criminal is more popular than your President? The American people aren't buying the democrat narrative.
Even the should-be-grateful illegals aren't buying it

How do I know?

Well, all human beings are created with that little thingy called a brain...

More than Biden. What does that say about your President when a so called criminal is more popular than your President? The American people aren't buying the democrat narrative.
Tons of reasons Biden isn’t popular.

Maybe a lot of them believed the Burisma bribe hoax? You guys do have some very effective propaganda.

Tons of reasons Biden isn’t popular.

Maybe a lot of them believed the Burisma bribe hoax? You guys do have some very effective propaganda.
So you don't believe Biden is in cognitive decline?

The Left is drowning in hate, and it blinds them to reality.
They can't understand why they keep losing to reality.
MSNBC is for the truly crazy Left Wingers.
Madcow says she can't understand why anyone could not see Trump's flawed character.
I think people know that Trump is a "show-off", but they don't care, because he is still 1000X better than the crazy Democrat Cult.
I can't understand how people such as Madcow cannot see that Hillary is evil and totally corrupt, or that Biden is totally corrupt and a pathological liar.
The Left is delusional.
Most of the time it is unbearable to watch MSNBC. They’re propaganda about white people and Trump is very divisive and it helps nobody. They ought to talk about the dwindling middle-class in America.

So you don't believe Biden is in cognitive decline?
Sure. I believe Trump is as well. The difference is Trump started as a corrupt authoritarian and surroundo himself with corrupt lackeys and Biden doesnt.

I wish I didn’t have to vote for Biden but the country is in danger under Trump.

Sure. I believe Trump is as well. The difference is Trump started as a corrupt authoritarian and surroundo himself with corrupt lackeys and Biden doesnt.

I wish I didn’t have to vote for Biden but the country is in danger under Trump.
Cool. Vote for Biden.

Do you want the southern border open?

Forum List

Back