Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

Of course, this steaming pile of shit thread is just intelkectual fraud on parade anyway.

OP decides something years ago. OP furiously Googles for justification after the fact and presents it as reasoning for why he married a belief long ago.

Intellectual fraud, on parade.

I posted Democrats sharing their opinions and you accuse me of being against the free flow of information. Are you drunk?
from the looks of it, maybe not drunk just

Kool Aid drinker. If cnn or msnbc doesn't say it, Arlette is NOT going to listen

:uhoh3:

I'm not going to summarize it for you. Pathetic little cocksucker.
That last thing isn't too Christian

LOL

It is easy to get angry with these... uh... well, u know... But we cannot lower ourselves to their sewer level.

No, I am not preaching, just saying..

They're not voting for or supporting a convicted fraud artist, rapist, and insurrectionist and claiming he's being "politically persecuted.
Weird how Trump wasn't any of those things until he defeated Hillary. Weird, huh.

Doj is corrupt, powerful and using lawfare to strike down political opponents. It's quite obvious to most intelligent people
It’s obvious you bought a narrative and don’t want to consider any voices critical of that narrative.

This is not what intelligent people do.

It’s obvious you bought a narrative and don’t want to consider any voices critical of that narrative.

This is not what intelligent people do.
Reality. Corrupt politicians use government power to punish their political opponents. Many democrats don't want to believe that their once great American political party is guilty.

Forum List

Back