Why I Don't Listen To Democrats

It’s obvious you bought a narrative and don’t want to consider any voices critical of that narrative.

This is not what intelligent people do.
It's what I see happening right now in our government. It's an intelligent point of view. You fall for a lot of hoaxes don't you?

Reality. Corrupt politicians use government power to punish their political opponents. Many democrats don't want to believe that their once great American political party is guilty.
Or maybe you should consider that your political leader is corrupt and deserve to be prosecuted for it?

You don’t want to believe that your dear leader is guilty.

It's what I see happening right now in our government. It's an intelligent point of view. You fall for a lot of hoaxes don't you?
You see what your media tells you to see.

Name a hoax you think I fell for.

I bet you fell for the hoax of a confidential source telling the FBI about a bribe for Biden from Burisma.

You see what your media tells you to see.

Name a hoax you think I fell for.

I bet you fell for the hoax of a confidential source telling the FBI about a bribe for Biden from Burisma.
Which of these hoaxes do you still believe?

Screenshot_20221126-133254_Reddit.jpg

I don't listen to dims because I have better things to do

and also: don't like polluting my brain anymore than necessary (Just living in this sin-steeped world is enough for me)

Which of these hoaxes do you still believe?

View attachment 903926
I haven’t heard of most of those. I didn’t believe most the remaining and the rest are true.

For example, Trump did have nuclear secrets at Mar a Lago. It’s in the kndictment. The kidnapping plot was real. The planners were found guilty and sentenced.

Did you believe the hoax that Biden took bribes from Burisma?

Or maybe you should consider that your political leader is corrupt and deserve to be prosecuted for it?

You don’t want to believe that your dear leader is guilty.
Yes, that's why Trump is gaining in popularity every day, huh. Anyone who is honest and with average intelligence can see what is going on.

You are fucking nuts! There is no evidence of any Biden corruption, but there are 91 felony counts and a civil fraud case that just ended on Trump showing how corrupt that piece of shit is.

I love MSNBC! Raceland Maddow is the man! She rocks! At least MSNBC is a news outlet and not a propaganda arm of the MAGA world.
Yes! Rachel Maddow is a man.

Yes, that's why Trump is gaining in popularity every day, huh. Anyone who is honest and with average intelligence can see what is going on.
Guilt is not decided by popularity.

And Trump isn’t that popular anyway.

You’re not showing signs of intelligence, but of intellectual dishonesty.

How popular is Trump, exactly?
More than Biden. What does that say about your President when a so called criminal is more popular than your President? The American people aren't buying the democrat narrative.

Guilt is not decided by popularity.

And Trump isn’t that popular anyway.

You’re not showing signs of intelligence, but of intellectual dishonesty.
So you don't believe the polls?

Forum List

Back