Why is Biden spending an entire week at Camp David getting ready for the debate ?

yidnar

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2011
Inside your head.
wheres the POTUS ? he's secluded away from the public and the press at Camp David getting ready for the upcoming debate next week .. what ??? a whole week ? could it be that he's already gotten the questions and debate topics that the radical leftist moderators will be asking ? is he memorizing the correct answers the left wants him to give to said questions .. and as for the rules why no audience and why will the mikes be cut off while the other candidate answers questions ? could it be that they don't want anything to throw off or distract Biden while he is giving memorized and practiced answers to the questions that he could have right as we speak ? don't think the Dems are above cheating ? they've done it before ..

wheres the POTUS ? he's secluded away from the public and the press at Camp David getting ready for the upcoming debate next week .. what ??? a whole week ? could it be that he's already gotten the questions and debate topics that the radical leftist moderators will be asking ? is he memorizing the correct answers the left wants him to give to said questions .. and as for the rules why no audience and why will the mikes be cut off while the other candidate answers questions ? could it be that they don't want anything to throw of or distract Biden while he is giving memorized and practiced answers to the questions that he could have right as we speak ? don't think the Dems are above cheating ? they've done it before ..

They need a week to let Biden practice with the mods.

They'll structure the questions to make sure Trump isn't allowed to respond to false statements by Biden.

The way they do this is by asking Trump first, then letting Biden respond, and then refusing to let Trump issue a rebuttal to Biden's lies by moving on to a different question.

If Biden is asked a question first Trump will be allowed to respond, but Biden will always get a rebuttal. Then they will move on to the next question, and cut off Trump's mic if he tries to go back to a previous question.

Why is Biden spending an entire week at Camp David getting ready for the debate ?​

They have to use an IV needle to flush Biden's body with Red Bull... give him time to vomit that up then drip two more bags of it in him.

As a Realtor for over 45 years, I was also a member of several national speakers bureaus. I cannot imagine having SIXTEEN people advising me for over a week without being so confused that I couldn't think straight.

They have set up an identical set with lights, cameras, and everything in an airplane hangar. Seriously?

2024%2006%2025%20Debate%20Prep.jpg

Forum List

Back