Why is Biden too old but Trump is not?

If Trump had more than two marbles rolling around upstairs he would have cleared the documents case up long before the FBI raided his motel in Florida.
Biden is the President, not Trump. Is President Biden in cognitive decline?

Leadership, period. A president is supposed to be a leader, nothing else amounts to a hill of beans. Is Biden a leader, nope, probably not. But is Trump a leader, hell no, not even close.
A president must be able to articulate a vision for the country that the majority of voters is in agreement with. The majority of Americans cherish democracy and the rule of law. Trump has no use for democracy and his contempt for the law has been established by his numerous criminal indictments

Why is Biden too old but Trump is not? They are basically the same age - old. So why is there only concern over Biden being old.

Seriously? Have you actually LOOKED and listened to the two? Trump has the mind of a 50 year old. Biden can't even think, walk or talk. He falls over, trips and gets lost. And that is with him pumped up on drugs to keep him going.

Biden is the President, not Trump. Is President Biden in cognitive decline?
No. Biden would have never hooked up with the likes of Roodles Giuliani and the Kraken lawyer. Biden would have never associated with such crackpots.

Leadership, period. A president is supposed to be a leader, nothing else amounts to a hill of beans. Is Biden a leader, nope, probably not. But is Trump a leader, hell no, not even close.
Biden is "probably" not a leader? Fer Christ sake, where have you been the last couple of years? The only leading Biden is doing is leading us strait off a cliff.

Seriously? Have you actually LOOKED and listened to the two? Trump has the mind of a 50 year old. Biden can't even think, walk or talk. He falls over, trips and gets lost. And that is with him pumped up on drugs to keep him going.
Biden seems pretty sharp to me. I mean he is the head of a crime family but nobody can pin anything on him. Trump is due in court

Nope. Cold hard truth. You Leftists have destroyed my state of New York and California. I'll be damned if you shitbags are going to do the same to the rest of the country.
Blow your nose. Or move to Hicksville

Why is Biden too old but Trump is not? They are basically the same age - old. So why is there only concern over Biden being old.
I think a lot of people are attributing Biden's confusion and rambling speech patterns to mental decline. Whereas Trump has always been that way.

Biden seems pretty sharp to me.

:bang3: :bang3: :bang3:

LyaOXhe.gif
joe-biden-jill-biden.gif
biden-falling-off-bike.gif

Forum List

Back