Why is Biden too old but Trump is not?

So you think the Mafia had brains? It doesn't take brains to be a career criminal you feckless boob, it just takes deep criminal connections with those whom would arrest you not to do so.
Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th. Avenue. Would you feel honored if Trump shot you? Just wondering

I blows my mind that we're considering electing either one of them.

Seriously? A guy gives up his life, his money, his freedom, could be living like a king instead fighting to keep big government at bay to put the power back in the hands of the people instead of being some poll-tested clown and you don't know why anyone would vote for him?

Seriously? A guy gives up his life, his money, his freedom, could be living like a king instead fighting to keep big government at bay to put the power back in the hands of the people instead of being some poll-tested clown and you don't know why anyone would vote for him?

I wove you Trumpy. I wove you

If Tater is reelected he will look like this at the end of his term.

R.908b483f9f4c1ae02bbe0f39075ed3b6

Why is Biden too old but Trump is not? They are basically the same age - old. So why is there only concern over Biden being old.
Arlette, men who have a wife that looks for healthy alternatives to problems find ways to keep him young. Wives who put career ahead of family health don't have a healthy man. That's just the way life is. I'm not criticizing professional women, I'm simply saying when health is a woman's priority, she usually has healthy men and children. For all the criticism the media heaped on President Trump, his lovely wife Melania, his staff, his friends, and his employees, Melania usually kept on serving her son and her husband. Her earlier career was given to skin care. Anyone who's ever taken a class in anatomy knows the integument's health belies the good health of the organs and body it protects. She has as much knowledge about health as a physician, but her quiet and firm personality keep her on the watch over those she loves. The chance of a man whose wife keeps the entire family very, very healthy is great that he will have a long life. It's common sense. Some people live to be 120 and up to the end are sharp in their minds. Donald Trump, thanks to Melania, is one of those. You can try but you can't always count on the age of a person, but when the mind goes and the skin is scaley, that guy's life is close to being over. Not one of the Trumps who has Melania as their friend has any bad health. Trump will likely never fall into the autoimmune realm that is killing President Biden, one fall and speech and deeds of viciously judgmental behaviors of President Biden, and yes, I'm referring to his incontinent spew at half the nation who are conservatives who voted for President Trump because he promoted raising salaries for people of color to match the salaries given to white men. Everybody profitted when Trump inspired businesses to share more of their success with their employees in order to do their share of making America the best place in the world to live due to the prosperity his systematic speeches to treat employees well in a way that business owners would take his advice. We find that something to be proud of about President Trump. Unfortunately, Biden is a habitual naysayer with nothing good to say about anyone who didn't vote for him. That's carrying avarice toward others a little bit too far, and he will never get respect that a man who will likely live to blow out candles on his 100th birthday cake, and I bet Melania already knows who will bake him that cake. Well cared for men live longer than screeching maniacs who kick potential to the side of the road before his own behaviors shorten his life.

Trump said he could shoot someone on 5th. Avenue. Would you feel honored if Trump shot you? Just wondering
Biden told Black people they aren't Black if they don't vote for him. Is that a racist statement?

Forum List

Back