Why is every TV commercial still pushing "Stay safe, Stay home"?

Those who can afford to stay home and want to should be applauded. The economy will do just fine as it opens up without their usual spending. Why are some offended by those who continue to stay home?

I think it's fine to let GOPhers and Trumpers be the first to voluntarily expose themselves en masse.

Go ahead. Sweden is now up to 7% with coronavirus antibodies. 60% need to catch the virus to reach herd immunity.
you must be a puss
Yes, I am a puss.

But you clearly are not. So please, go ahead and expose yourself. Share a drink with a stranger. Prove what a man you are. Go get a tattoo and beat your chest!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
We are well versed in how to be safe. America can and will be safe but it is time to stop scaring people and help restore confidence.

You can claim anything you want. The pictures I see tell a different story.

From the Michigan protests -

mankecarl_052020getty.jpg

Texas -

1587857778692.jpg

North Carolina -

1589503597849.jpg

Massachusetts -

1024x1024.jpg

It's time to change the messaging. Businesses are opening up but customers are afraid to come back. I see it right here in Arizona. We have one of the lowest infection rates in the country but I have friends who are afraid to go to a restaurant. Let's go, enough with the "Stay home we're in this together". We need "Let's bring America back together".
no Shit... Im so tire of hearing about the "New Normal" and that we will all get through this together not to mention the bad music that accompanies them.

There is going to be a new normal as much as we all want to deny it. Our clothing stores have a NO try on policy. Masks must be worn. Neither of these are state mandates but the choice of the business. Also, the store will have 2 hours where only those at higher risk will be allowed in.

It's time to change the messaging. Businesses are opening up but customers are afraid to come back. I see it right here in Arizona. We have one of the lowest infection rates in the country but I have friends who are afraid to go to a restaurant. Let's go, enough with the "Stay home we're in this together". We need "Let's bring America back together".
Let's face it, our hideously biased Left-Leaning mainstream media wants you to stay home to keep our economy looking bad, in hopes this will reflect poorly on our president. I think THAT'S what the reason is, in a nutshell.
Just further proof that one should never listen to the MSM.

I think most all Americans don't listen to the msm and less than 10 percent subscribe to the msm views. So in the end the msm had little effect.

The tv commercials have little effect on me and most people who use a little common sense. Right now, when this virus
is still very much in the picture, many have chosen not to put themselves at risk by mingling with the general population. Frankly, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't in my view. As a retired small business owner, I
don't know if I could have survived the present circumstances. If employees go back to work and there are not enough
buyers to help meet the overhead, lay-offs will surely follow. The fixed overhead of any business does not go down and the rent is still due. It is a mess that may well end in a major recession or depression. We are already in a recession
and sinking.

The tv commercials have little effect on me and most people who use a little common sense. Right now, when this virus
is still very much in the picture, many have chosen not to put themselves at risk by mingling with the general population. Frankly, we are damned if we do and damned if we don't in my view. As a retired small business owner, I
don't know if I could have survived the present circumstances. If employees go back to work and there are not enough
buyers to help meet the overhead, lay-offs will surely follow. The fixed overhead of any business does not go down and the rent is still due. It is a mess that may well end in a major recession or depression. We are already in a recession
and sinking.
Those messages and the constant drone of the Media have a profound effect on the psyche of the country. I totally agree we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. IMO this is one of those awful situations when you must make decisions based on doing the greatest good for the greatest number knowing that there will be casualties on both sides of the equation.

I think it's fine to let GOPhers and Trumpers be the first to voluntarily expose themselves en masse.

Go ahead. Sweden is now up to 7% with coronavirus antibodies. 60% need to catch the virus to reach herd immunity.
you must be a puss
Yes, I am a puss.

But you clearly are not. So please, go ahead and expose yourself. Share a drink with a stranger. Prove what a man you are. Go get a tattoo and beat your chest!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
I had C19 ---it wasn't much
I'm not obese..get sleep..water..exercise
I hope you were able to pass it to the other brave souls out there looking to be exposed.
I don't care
At this point, I don't either. I'm hoping you were able to infect many.
what's it to you?

I assume it's the collectivist leftist herd mentality at work still trying to make people believe they will all die
the moment all the surgical masks come off and people start to sit next to each other.
They have a lot invested in stoking pandemic fear.

There is going to be a new normal as much as we all want to deny it. Our clothing stores have a NO try on policy. Masks must be worn. Neither of these are state mandates but the choice of the business. Also, the store will have 2 hours where only those at higher risk will be allowed in.
As the world returns to normal all this bullshit will disappear. You want to try and tell me I can't come in your store without a mask? I simply won't go in your store. Problem solved.

As the virtue signaling stores fail the policy will be dropped like a bad habit.

There are a lot of little sign all over the place from Montgomery Nanny county saying “Be safe. Protect others. Stay at home”
I have managed to pull up 40 and got a couple other guys working on same in other locations. I grew tired of pulling the meaningless notices from health department on food and drug store entrances
It’ feels good to help restore fact based mental health.

you must be a puss
Yes, I am a puss.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
I had C19 ---it wasn't much
I'm not obese..get sleep..water..exercise
I hope you were able to pass it to the other brave souls out there looking to be exposed.
I don't care
At this point, I don't either. I'm hoping you were able to infect many.
what's it to you?
The sooner herd immunity is reached, the better for me.

and sinking.
Those messages and the constant drone of the Media have a profound effect on the psyche of the country. I totally agree we are damned if we do and damned if we don't. IMO this is one of those awful situations when you must make decisions based on doing the greatest good for the greatest number knowing that there will be casualties on both sides of the equation.
Actually, this is about commercials and not the media. The media affects both sides of the totem pole. Fox news
affects Trump's supporters since they mirror Trump's actions and are affected by his verbiage, for example walking around, not wearing masks and taking that pill that Trump says he takes.

Let's face it, our hideously biased Left-Leaning mainstream media wants you to stay home to keep our economy looking bad, in hopes this will reflect poorly on our president. I think THAT'S what the reason is, in a nutshell.
Just further proof that one should never listen to the MSM.
How about not listening to Trump, instead.

you must be a puss
Yes, I am a puss.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!
We are well versed in how to be safe. America can and will be safe but it is time to stop scaring people and help restore confidence.

Texas -

1587857778692.jpg

North Carolina -

1589503597849.jpg

Massachusetts -

1024x1024.jpg
What I see is a bunch of Trump supporters walking around being macho. I hope they are not overly exposed to this virus while their mouths are getting in the way of their brains, even though they think that they are impervious to it. Trump has no empathy for people and will encourage them. He just wants to be reelected and will do anything to accomplish that.

you must be a puss
Yes, I am a puss.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Texas -

1587857778692.jpg

North Carolina -

1589503597849.jpg

Massachusetts -

1024x1024.jpg
What I see is a bunch of Trump supporters walking around being macho. I hope they are not overly exposed to this virus while their mouths are getting in the way of their brains, even though they think that they are impervious to it. Trump has no empathy for people and will encourage them. He just wants to be reelected and will do anything to accomplish that.
hahhahahahahahhahahaha
more silliness from you
we laugh at it

you must be a puss
Yes, I am a puss.

GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Texas -

1587857778692.jpg

North Carolina -

1589503597849.jpg

Massachusetts -

1024x1024.jpg
What I see is dumbshit from you

and sinking.
Actually, this is about commercials and not the media. The media affects both sides of the totem pole. Fox news
affects Trump's supporters since they mirror Trump's actions and are affected by his verbiage, for example walking around, not wearing masks and taking that pill that Trump says he takes.
hahhahahhahahah
TDS for sure
I don't wear a mask and I'm still ALIVE
hahahahahahahhahhhaaha

Forum List

Back