Why Is Everyone Ignoring That Obama Is Flooding The US With Illegal Children????

Well Obama wants to do the reverse, he wants to provide better access to abortion and alleviate child poverty in general. But because the GOP has to be the party of NO on that, child poverty gets worse.

It is easier for Republicans blame 'Mexicans', 'Muslims', 'Obama', 'Atheism',etc than it is to admit that their elected politicians had a hand in making life so hard and horrible for some kids today.

there was less poverty when Republicans ran things

stop being a loser lying to yourself
Obama is a failure

the Democrat Party has failed
record welfare and food stamps; 16 million MORE on food stamps than when Bush was in office

stop being a loser lying to yourself your whole life

grow up
To be a lie of that sort, it has to be untrue and malicious, haven't posted any 'lies' of that sort in this thread. I have backed my claims up with evidence, without intent to deceive anyone.

lol of COURSE it's untrue; od COURSE you're lying.
you say republicans "blame Muslims, Mexicans......." but that is a lie; Republicans don't blame them for anything. We blame YOU left-wing panderers for making poverty WORSE.

there was less poverty when Republicans ran things

stop being a loser lying to yourself
Obama is a failure

the Democrat Party has failed
record welfare and food stamps; 16 million MORE on food stamps than when Bush was in office

stop being a loser lying to yourself your whole life

grow up
To be a lie of that sort, it has to be untrue and malicious, haven't posted any 'lies' of that sort in this thread. I have backed my claims up with evidence, without intent to deceive anyone.

lol of COURSE it's untrue; od COURSE you're lying.
you say republicans "blame Muslims, Mexicans......." but that is a lie; Republicans don't blame them for anything. We blame YOU left-wing panderers for making poverty WORSE.
Haven't heard of Arizona then.

F2MvunV.jpg

Every stupid thing hipeter has posted is a lie.

From the terrible poverty that America's children suffer from, to the pro-death propaganda he's spamming us with. Propaganda meant to justify the murder and abuse of women and children...whether they're the unborn, or underage girls who are being exploited for the sex industry, or the poor people who are sucked into human trafficking.

In the end, anyone who goes to the mat for abortion or to promote the abuse of children (as we see is happening to the children Obama is inviting here) is a pro-death scum. They have no morals, they have no scruples. Nothing they say is truthful, and everything is geared towards killing/damaging children.

It's who they are.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back