Why Is Everyone Ignoring That Obama Is Flooding The US With Illegal Children????

"In a doorless desert safe house in northwestern Mexico, the drug traffickers sized up the boy—17 years old, 1,700 miles from home, gay, alone—and asked if he was too scared to strap on a load of marijuana and walk across the border into Arizona.

"The kid—I’ll call him Adrián—paused to consider his options. He didn’t have any. Okay, he told them. He’d do it.

"He’d grown up mostly on the streets in Guatemala City, his abusive father a crack addict and his mother everywhere but around, leaving him with a thin, green-eyed prostitute friend who would sometimes have sex with johns right there next to him.

"He’d seen robberies, stabbings, shootings; he’d never once set foot in a classroom.

"Eventually he started making a little money selling clothes and makeup in the city’s colonial district. It wasn’t much, but even so the Barrio 18 street gang took notice and started asking for a cut.

"When Adrián didn’t budge, they pockmarked his tiny stall with bullets.

"It was time to leave."

70,000 Kids Will Show Up Alone at Our Border This Year. | The Young Center

Because Republicans are restricting abortion to the point that Americans are flooding the country with babies they can't afford. Bringing a few children from Mexico will have a negligible impact on already severe child poverty.

"in a doorless desert safe house in northwestern mexico, the drug traffickers sized up the boy—17 years old, 1,700 miles from home, gay, alone—and asked if he was too scared to strap on a load of marijuana and walk across the border into arizona.

"the kid—i’ll call him adrián—paused to consider his options. He didn’t have any. Okay, he told them. He’d do it.

"he’d grown up mostly on the streets in guatemala city, his abusive father a crack addict and his mother everywhere but around, leaving him with a thin, green-eyed prostitute friend who would sometimes have sex with johns right there next to him.

"he’d seen robberies, stabbings, shootings; he’d never once set foot in a classroom.

"eventually he started making a little money selling clothes and makeup in the city’s colonial district. It wasn’t much, but even so the barrio 18 street gang took notice and started asking for a cut.

"when adrián didn’t budge, they pockmarked his tiny stall with bullets.

"it was time to leave."

70,000 kids will show up alone at our border this year. | the young center

************************************* This is story is B U L L S H I T *******************************************

Last edited:
Deport him back to mexico. Immediately.
He's not Mexican.
Why would you do that?

It is a made up bullshit story anyway. Lol, street gangs doing a drive by in Guatemala to force the kid to split his earnings from selling cheap shit to stupid tourists? roflmao, the bullets are worth more.

And why cant he be Mexican as opposed to Guatemalan or Honduran?

Just because the newspapers are pushing this shit in Central America doesn't mean that the Mexican kids will stop coming in as well.

You have bought into a stupid ass fantasy tailored to create sympathy for CRIMINALS who should not be here. Period.

"in a doorless desert safe house in northwestern mexico, the drug traffickers sized up the boy—17 years old, 1,700 miles from home, gay, alone—and asked if he was too scared to strap on a load of marijuana and walk across the border into arizona.

"the kid—i’ll call him adrián—paused to consider his options. He didn’t have any. Okay, he told them. He’d do it.

"he’d grown up mostly on the streets in guatemala city, his abusive father a crack addict and his mother everywhere but around, leaving him with a thin, green-eyed prostitute friend who would sometimes have sex with johns right there next to him.

"he’d seen robberies, stabbings, shootings; he’d never once set foot in a classroom.

"eventually he started making a little money selling clothes and makeup in the city’s colonial district. It wasn’t much, but even so the barrio 18 street gang took notice and started asking for a cut.

"it was time to leave."

************************************* This is story is B U L L S H I T *******************************************
Where did you get that idea?

There is a sob story every minute. We cannot import every under age criminal in the world.

Deport him back to mexico. Immediately.
He's not Mexican.
Why would you do that?

It is a made up bullshit story anyway. Lol, street gangs doing a drive by in Guatemala to force the kid to split his earnings from selling cheap shit to stupid tourists? roflmao, the bullets are worth more.

And why cant he be Mexican as opposed to Guatemalan or Honduran?

Just because the newspapers are pushing this shit in Central America doesn't mean that the Mexican kids will stop coming in as well.

You have bought into a stupid ass fantasy tailored to create sympathy for CRIMINALS who should not be here. Period.

The story says northern mexico. He's at least living in mexico and should be deported back there immediately.

Tell me, why are you saying Obama is doing this and why would it be an advantage for Obama to do this....? What would his purpose be to go out in to south America and capture these children and bus them here? Do you think this would make democrats support him MORE? :lol: :lol: :lol:

simply a lie about the advertising....otherwise, SHOW THE ADS

Joe Biden: U.S. needs 'constant, unrelenting stream' of immigrants - Washington Times
KW? We do need a stream of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS to keep the economy going.....

Illegal children, not so much....won't help a darn bit with the economy, probably only bring it down....there is no advantage for this....other than to bash Obama and Dems...soooooo I'll ask again, are the Republicans behind this influx? Seems even more likely than the Democrats needing this.....

And YES, I am just kidding on that...

Really? We have record numbers of American citizens who can no longer find jobs and we need immigrants to keep the economy going? What are they going to do that jobless Americans can't?

"it was time to leave."

Where did you get that idea?

It's too perfectly dreadful and convenient for a tear jerking story that makes no sense whatsoever.

Just use your analytical skills; why in Gods name would a street gang shoot up alittle kids 'stall' with bullets that cost more than the fucking money the kid could split with them? Street gangs use kids like that to be their eyes and ears, they don't squeeze them for cash, lol.

And what idiot drug smugglers are going to entrust some random kid from Guatemala to mule their drugs into the US?

This story is too stupid for credibility and is likely just made up by the reporter.

You know...

I could take in many of these children and create an army with them :)

Other criminals might have similar ideas.

Last edited:
KW? We do need a stream of LEGAL IMMIGRANTS to keep the economy going.....

Illegal children, not so much....won't help a darn bit with the economy, probably only bring it down....there is no advantage for this....other than to bash Obama and Dems...soooooo I'll ask again, are the Republicans behind this influx? Seems even more likely than the Democrats needing this.....

And YES, I am just kidding on that...

Really? We have record numbers of American citizens who can no longer find jobs and we need immigrants to keep the economy going? What are they going to do that jobless Americans can't?

But it still benefits criminal crony corporations that contribute to the Dimbocrapic Party.

Forum List

Back