Why is GOP panicking over november election losses?

Putting the interests of the wealthy above the interests of working people.

Kow-towing to religous fanatics on social issues.

Yes you want the wealthy to pay more than you. I know.

You can be against two men marrying each other and against killing your offspring as a means of birth control and not be religious.

Yes, they should pay their fair share. They should pay more, but I'd be happy with them paying as much. Kind of silly that I pay something like 40% of my income in taxes and Mitt Romney pays only 11%. On the tax returns he wasn't too embarrassed to release, that is.

To your other statement...

Why do you care if two men marry each other. They aren't marrying you, it really isn't any of your business. I have yet to hear a one of you tell me why this effects your life in the least.

For abortion- until you guys stop making war on the middle and working class, you can't be suprirsed that some of them choose abortion.

Because Romney doesn't pay income taxes. You could do it too.

Gay marriage is against Federal law.

Abortion is not economically driven....it is irresponsibility driven. You can't blame a willful abortion on anyone but the irresponsible woman.

[

Whites have four times the numbers of blacks and Hispanics on welfare.

Whites are destroying America.

HAHAHA. I see i have forced the libs into brazen lying.

Showing up your silliness, ShootSpeeders.

Tell us the overall numbers of whites and blacks on welfare. Remember that most Hispanics are counted as Caucasian.

I will keep asking you to give us the numbers.

Because Romney doesn't pay income taxes. You could do it too.

Well, no, my daddy wasn't a rich cultist who cheated working people his whole life... so, no, I couldn't.

A federal law that is blatantly unconstitutional. You wingnuts whine about "the constitution" all day, but the fact is, the "Full Faith and Credit" clause makes gay marriage legal in the whole country if one state recognizes them.

That and you dodged the question. Why do you care. Let's say SCOTUS strikes down DOMA and upholds the Perry decision, finding there is a federal right to marriage. Gay marriage is now legal for the whole country. Please tell me why you care.

Abortion is not economically driven....it is irresponsibility driven. You can't blame a willful abortion on anyone but the irresponsible woman.

By conservative logic, a poor person getting an abortion is the height of responsibility. The irresponsibility would be having the kid and expecting the rest of us to take care of it. Or at least that's what you guys claim AFTER the kids are born.

You could reduce the number of abortions by supporting birth control, sex education, family and medical leave, stronger wage and workers rights.

I've seen women get fired because they got pregnant. People do that. And you're fine with that, I'm sure, being the apologist for greed you are. So you can't go out and whine about women chosing career over family.

The party is already beginning to moderate, already showing cracks in the wall, led by Rubio and Cantor.

The question will be whether the crazies will still have control over the local elections in 2014, and how many dumb things those candidates will say that the Dems will be able to use.

Grab the popcorn, could be fun!

The party is already beginning to moderate, already showing cracks in the wall, led by Rubio and Cantor.

The question will be whether the crazies will still have control over the local elections in 2014, and how many dumb things those candidates will say that the Dems will be able to use.

Let's hope many of the reactionary right have been politically put against the wall and have been primaried out by then.

Let's hope many of the reactionary right have been politically put against the wall and have been primaried out by then.

Uh, yeah... when is that going to happen.

You are the one who said the Teabaggers were going to be voted out by the "sensible" moderates.

Oh, wait. That didn't happen in the primaries. Happened in the general to a couple of them in the general, like Walsh and West. But no one even challenged Walsh in the primary.

I largely suspect that the TEA Party will get stronger in 2014, not weaker.

That's the thing -- the crazies still appear to have a great deal of energy at the local level, and that's where the primaries are. The Dems can just wait for half a dozen crazies to survive the primaries at that level and make national figures out of them, point out all the goofy stuff they say and project it on the party nationally. You know the Dems are lying in wait for this.

Surely a few goofballs will survive. Now that we're seeing hints of sanity, perhaps this will be the cycle in which national leaders finally have the balls to cut these people off at the knees.

Where do ya'll get this shit? Rabbi tried this crap the other day then ran away. No, it isn't against Federal Law. DOMA means that the Federal Government doesn't have to recognize my legal marriage (yet), but it does not make that marriage "against" Federal Law.

Sorry, I missed this when he said it.

You are correct on the meaning of DOMA.

But the bigger issue that OODA avoided is the one I asked. - Why does he care?

How does it effect his life in any way, shape or form?

Where do ya'll get this shit? Rabbi tried this crap the other day then ran away. No, it isn't against Federal Law. DOMA means that the Federal Government doesn't have to recognize my legal marriage (yet), but it does not make that marriage "against" Federal Law.

Sorry, I missed this when he said it.

You are correct on the meaning of DOMA.

But the bigger issue that OODA avoided is the one I asked. - Why does he care?

How does it effect his life in any way, shape or form?

Because gays are icky...duh.

[

It wasn't that Chris Christie said nice things, it was that Sandy undermined Romney's whole argument about smaller government and we need less cops and firemen and they make too much money. And it's not like any of the states affected by Sandy were ever really in play for Romney.

sigh - as usual you don't understand. Christie's lies in support of obozo got national coverage and convinced voters throughout america that obozo was doing something to help the victims of Sandy.

[

Whites have four times the numbers of blacks and Hispanics on welfare.

Whites are destroying America.

Tell us the overall numbers of whites and blacks on welfare. Remember that most Hispanics are counted as Caucasian.

There are equal numbers of whites and blacks on welfare. But then, whites outnumber blacks 5-1.

There are equal numbers of whites and blacks on welfare. But then, whites outnumber blacks 5-1.

In fact, your figures are wrong by a factor of 4:1. White mothers are 6 times the number of black mothers on welfare.

[

I disagree. Obama won because current, Republican ideology is not acceptable to the majority of voters.

That's silly. Romney had the lead a weak before the election and then chris chistie went on TV and lied that obama was doing a super job in handling sandy.

OMG!!! You are great with the excuses. But try saying something that's true. Romney was not ahead before the week of the election nor did Christie lie about President Obama's handling of Sandy. Why do you right wing lunatics always have to lie??

Some reasons why the Republicans get creamed in 2016:

1. The Republican base is dying off. (Gay marriage is now a losing issue all-around for the right.)

2. Without Obama running, there will be far fewer excuses for the race-baiting which motivates much of the Republican base

3. The very conservative-friendly mainstream media keeps getting less relevant.

4. The 2010 crop of mostly Republican senators will have to defend seats.

5. Hillary. Seriously, which Republican clown can challenge the very popular Hillary Clinton?

[

It wasn't that Chris Christie said nice things, it was that Sandy undermined Romney's whole argument about smaller government and we need less cops and firemen and they make too much money. And it's not like any of the states affected by Sandy were ever really in play for Romney.

sigh - as usual you don't understand. Christie's lies in support of obozo got national coverage and convinced voters throughout america that obozo was doing something to help the victims of Sandy.

Except Obama carried every state affected by Sandy, so the people who lived their must have felt the same way.

Section 3. Definition of marriage

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the word 'marriage' means only a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife, and the word 'spouse' refers only to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife.

In determining the meaning of any Act of Congress, or of any ruling, regulation, or interpretation of the various administrative bureaus and agencies of the United States, the word 'marriage' means only a legal union between one man and one woman as husband and wife, and the word 'spouse' refers only to a person of the opposite sex who is a husband or a wife.

So you are admitting she's right without admitting she's right.

Still waiting for you to explain why you care one way or the other if it isn't to please your magic sky man.

So you are admitting she's right without admitting she's right.

Still waiting for you to explain why you care one way or the other if it isn't to please your magic sky man.

Any other definition of marriage is not legal under Federal law.

Not legal = Illegal.

Illegal = Against the law.

Homosexuality is a sexual choice. It does not afford any Government protections at the Federal level nor in my State. Be gay all you want.

Forum List

Back