Why Is Isis Our Problem Again?

You're a liar. You directly referred to the Republicans. You said Fox News was instigating it. Now go back to your village, they are without an idiot.

I made no mention of "Fox News"

Here you go, liar.

Because we're gullible, and when the media Fox Noises and hair-on-fire websites speak, we salivate on command.

Ruff.

How's policeman to the world working out for you?

excellent obviously!! HItler Stalin Mao Pol Pot Castro and OBL don't run the world! ISIS is under attack and so is Ebola

A child could grasp that the USA is the source of civilization on earth.

Can you understand now or must it be stated in an even more elementary way??

No, we need to develop our energy here, there's plenty

dear, we are developing it but its obviously not enough even for us let alone all the oil poor countries in the world. We don't want an international depression, my child.

So if we go over there, they won't come over here, but if we don't they will? Huh? How does that even make sense?

dear, if we had gone over there and killed OBL he would not have come here on 9/11; if we had not gone over there ( which we didn't) he was then free to come over here on 9/11 which he did.

Do you understand now my child?

Because these nut bags end up bringing their fight to our doorstep OBL and what we call the original Al-Qaeda did it given time I suspect ISIS will try and do the same. With radical Islam it's not if your going to end up fighting them it's just when and where.

yes they are over zealous nut-job true believers like Hitler was and so, thankfully, make stupid mistakes. Hitler attacked Russia and ISIS beheaded 2 Americans. Now we are on notice of their intention to cut all our heads off while we are still alive.

It is true though that a quick and massive assault on OBL after 9/11 or a theater nuke would have been far far smarter than these protracted guerilla Vietnam style wars that have only encouraged whack job fundamentalism.

I am looking forward to the footage if ISIS behind their sand embankments waiting to kill the approaching Iraqi forces...when the lone AC 130 approaches with Gatling gun firing...like the ultimate feckin weed eater....

You're a liar. You directly referred to the Republicans. You said Fox News was instigating it. Now go back to your village, they are without an idiot.

I made no mention of "Fox News"

Here you go, liar.

Because we're gullible, and when the media Fox Noises and hair-on-fire websites speak, we salivate on command.

Ruff.

Thanks. Saves me the trouble, liar.

As is obvious to the literate, the post is entirely about media, employing a pun that sails over your head, just as the other one was about oil. Yet you tried to morph both into political parties. Which probably is the inevitable result of blind partisanship. But your failure of reading comprehension is your problem, no one else's.

That said, it's always instructive when a poster reacts with emotional meltdown about a TV news channel, or a political party (in this case, both). It's not just entertaining but damned instructive, as it exhibits the basis of that relationship -- emotional rather than rational. So much so that you can't see the distinctions between on the one hand media and oil, and on the other hand, political parties that were never mentioned -- yet here comes Sheriff Barney Fife to defend milady's honour even though she doesn't even exist. Nip it in the bud!

Pretty sad state of mind.

Ruff.

So, President Obama is contributing to Fox News now? Because if he isn't your argument is moot.

That said, it's always instructive when a poster reacts with emotional meltdown.

LOL, you want to talk emotions again, do you gay boy? You are all about that. When you want to be a man and talk content come back and let me know, fag.

Ruff.

So, President Obama is contributing to Fox News now? Because if he isn't your argument is moot.

When Democrats send in troops, it's the Republicans. Didn't you know that, hunarcy? Pogo can't remember what he's arguing from post to post. Most of it's just inane rambling anyway.

Ruff.

As already stated before -- the post has nothing to do with O'bama, political parties or government at all. It has entirely to do with media and the unwashed's slavish attachment to it. It's right there in the post.

Opie is trying desperately to make it into something else because he/she/it is a control freak.
And as soon as he/she/it gets called on it he/she/it starts melting down as he/she/it's doing right now. It's what happens with the dishonest when their plans melt. They go down with 'em.
Blub blub.

:popcorn:

That said, it's always instructive when a poster reacts with emotional meltdown.

LOL, you want to talk emotions again, do you gay boy? You are all about that. When you want to be a man and talk content come back and let me know, fag.

QED. :dig:

LOL, you still don't grasp that my telling you that if you can't give coherent responses to points I'll just have fun with you. You're still wrapped up in pondering emotions. You're a hoot, little boy. You still strugging with your sexual identity? Are you a boy who likes boys? Or a girl who likes boys trapped in a boy's body? You sure are obsessed with discussing emotions.

Ruff.

As already stated before -- the post has nothing to do with O'bama, political parties or government at all. It has entirely to do with media and the unwashed's slavish attachment to it. It's right there in the post.

Opie is trying desperately to make it into something else because he/she/it is a control freak.

OMG, you are so flaming you can't walk past a pile of newspapers without setting them on fire.

Ruff.

Right, "the media Fox Noises and the hair-on-fire websites" are party neutral. No one would associate that statement from a Democrat as a reflection of what party they are referring to. What a shill.

Ruff.

Right, "the media Fox Noises and the hair-on-fire websites" are party neutral. No one would associate that statement from a Democrat as a reflection of what party they are referring to. What a shill.

I have no idea what anyone would associate with a "Democrat".
I'm a media person; that's my background. That's why I post so much about it.

Duh.

QED. :dig:

LOL, you still don't grasp that my telling you that if you can't give coherent responses to points I'll just have fun with you. You're still wrapped up in pondering emotions. You're a hoot, little boy. You still strugging with your sexual identity? Are you a boy who likes boys? Or a girl who likes boys trapped in a boy's body? You sure are obsessed with discussing emotions.

See what I mean?

emot-munch.gif

Forum List

Back