Why is it ok for blacks to be racist in society

Whites wouldn't get away with having a "White History Month".

'White' heritage is celebrated in different places in America all the time. There are festivals, parades, commemorations, museums, etc. all over the country. There is some celebration or other somewhere in the country every month of the year. So quit yer bitching.

Like what?

Like today, for example. Like the clubs and social organizations for Italian-Americans, Franco-Americans, Portuguese-Americans, Polish-Americans, Scottish-Americans, German-Americans, etc. and all the festivals and celebrations of their various cultures here in America. There is some club and/or some celebration going on in one city or another in this country every day of the year.

I only state it for perspective. "Folks" tend to be dismissive and demeaning if they believe you to be typical. My posts, clearly, indicate my level of intelligence....so, to suggest otherwise, would be disingenuous, on the parts of others. But they have.

Wrong. You state it because you think it will impess someone. It doesn't. It just makes you more pathetic than we had imagined. And so here's the kicker: If you are so smart why ain't you rich?

Please. Who the fuck are you to dictate my terms. Fuck you. You don't speak for me...as you can hardly speak, intelligently, for yourself. Impress someone? Here? LOLOLOL.
I'm not here to impress anyone, but to dialogue and enlighten. And that is more difficult than I imagined. And excuse me? Are you saying that smart=rich?
LMAO. Ask yourself that self same question. I am rich, in so many more ways than financial. Bitch.

You think posts like this would ever be considered 'dialogue and enlighten(ment.)' Seriously, dude, all you are doing is showing your ignorance and hatred.

Wrong. You state it because you think it will impess someone. It doesn't. It just makes you more pathetic than we had imagined. And so here's the kicker: If you are so smart why ain't you rich?

Please. Who the fuck are you to dictate my terms. Fuck you. You don't speak for me...as you can hardly speak, intelligently, for yourself. Impress someone? Here? LOLOLOL.
I'm not here to impress anyone, but to dialogue and enlighten. And that is more difficult than I imagined. And excuse me? Are you saying that smart=rich?
LMAO. Ask yourself that self same question. I am rich, in so many more ways than financial. Bitch.

You think posts like this would ever be considered 'dialogue and enlighten(ment.)' Seriously, dude, all you are doing is showing your ignorance and hatred.

Right. And you're such an authority on all things, which makes you uniquely qualified to say who is and who isn't. Totally laughable. Even more than your ID.

'White' heritage is celebrated in different places in America all the time. There are festivals, parades, commemorations, museums, etc. all over the country. There is some celebration or other somewhere in the country every month of the year. So quit yer bitching.

Like what?

Like today, for example. Like the clubs and social organizations for Italian-Americans, Franco-Americans, Portuguese-Americans, Polish-Americans, Scottish-Americans, German-Americans, etc. and all the festivals and celebrations of their various cultures here in America. There is some club and/or some celebration going on in one city or another in this country every day of the year.

None of the organizations you mention specifically exclude blacks, like their black history month, which excluded everyone except blacks.

Somebody has to educate you. That's painfully obvious.

You can put me on ignore and deny the historical truths, but it won't change not one fact.

Oh and yes, there was a time in history where slavery was legal and acceptable.

I'm not estimating your educational prowess, I'm going by the information YOU put forth.

Information that I have high doubts about considering your reluctance to recognize historical facts and your rush to put me on ignore to further shield yourself from the truth.

But hey, if you choose to remain ignorant then who am I to stop you.

Que sera sera.
A fact that most people overlook is that slavery has occurred on every continent by every race and every race has been both slave and slave master at one time or another.

Yet only the white race is criticized and hated for slavery and only blacks are recognized as victims of slavery and only the United States is singled out for condoning slavery.

The only ones preventing racial healing are Black Americans and the Democrat Party who keep their hate and blame alive for political expediency.
I read somewhere:
"Progressives consider Black America more politically useful and loyal when the women are barefoot and pregnant, the men are unemployed and angry and both are dependent on big government"

I was "on the fence"....now I am convinced that you are severely "retarded". Black Americans (along with "Brown Americans") are the ones being discriminated against. Racial healing has to come from the perpetrators of the discrimination....."whites"...and it has nothing to do with "political expediency", but with morality, which, in the case of the right, is in short supply.

There you go!!!

When you don't have a valid argument and the race card has been played, play the victim card!

Here's a novel idea, stop blaming whitey.

Like what?

None of the organizations you mention specifically exclude blacks, like their black history month, which excluded everyone except blacks.

I knew you'd be too fucking stupid to understand, and you didn't disappoint.

A fact that most people overlook is that slavery has occurred on every continent by every race and every race has been both slave and slave master at one time or another.

Yet only the white race is criticized and hated for slavery and only blacks are recognized as victims of slavery and only the United States is singled out for condoning slavery.

The only ones preventing racial healing are Black Americans and the Democrat Party who keep their hate and blame alive for political expediency.
I read somewhere:
"Progressives consider Black America more politically useful and loyal when the women are barefoot and pregnant, the men are unemployed and angry and both are dependent on big government"

I was "on the fence"....now I am convinced that you are severely "retarded". Black Americans (along with "Brown Americans") are the ones being discriminated against. Racial healing has to come from the perpetrators of the discrimination....."whites"...and it has nothing to do with "political expediency", but with morality, which, in the case of the right, is in short supply.

There you go!!!

When you don't have a valid argument and the race card has been played, play the victim card!

Talk to your girlfriend Shitshispeedos about playing the victim card, douche.

I understand all too well: you have nothing. :D

Clearly you don't, idiot. What a fucking moron.

I celebrate the heritage of my ancestors who came to the US from Ireland a couple of generations ago. I don't celebrate Europe, and I sure as hell don't celebrate the fact that I don't tan well. That would stupid.

Do you know why most black Americans can't celebrate the heritage of their ancestors from Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Cameroon, etc.? Of course you don't, idiot. Recent immigrants from say, Nigeria or the Ivory Coast can and do see their identity and their heritage quite differently.

There you go!!!

You're still a tough talking troll I see.

I guess that's what happens when you've been bullied all your life.

There you go!!!

You're still a tough talking troll I see.

I guess that's what happens when you've been bullied all your life.

Nice attempt at avoidance. Was that your idea, or Shitshisspeedo's?

I celebrate the heritage of my ancestors who came to the US from Ireland a couple of generations ago. I don't celebrate Europe, and I sure as hell don't celebrate the fact that I don't tan well. That would stupid.

Do you know why most black Americans can't celebrate the heritage of their ancestors from Senegal, Guinea-Bissau, Sierra Leone, Ghana, Cameroon, etc.? Of course you don't, idiot. Recent immigrants from say, Nigeria or the Ivory Coast can and do see their identity and their heritage quite differently.
Black History Month, and other events like that, are racist in the same way it would be if we had White History Month. Please try again.

Black History Month, and other events like that, are racist in the same way it would be if we had White History Month. Please try again.

Ignoring everything I just explained to you doesn't make it go away, idiot.

But it might make us all forget the dumb things that you said. Which is still going in the right direction, because Black History Month is racist just like a White Supremacist march is. Deal with it.

But it might make us all forget the dumb things that you said. Which is still going in the right direction, because Black History Month is racist just like a White Supremacist march is. Deal with it.

This is you still trying to avoid what I explained to you. What are you afraid of, idiot?

Forum List

Back