Why is jesus not a jew in churches?

Excellent point. Well it turns out her child was born and named Jesus also. He grows up and a few guys see him walk on water. Oh and turn water into wine. He professes that he has returned. You believe it now, don't you? I mean, the woman SAYS she was a virgin, and those guys swear they saw those things. You believe everything, don't you?

I don't believe it obviously .

And the question is why? Why would no one believe it now, but have no problem believing it happened in the past? Mike says it outright, Jen implies it but won't enter a discussion about it. Why? Religion is such an interesting thing.

And the question is why? Why would no one believe it now, but have no problem believing it happened in the past? Mike says it outright, Jen implies it but won't enter a discussion about it. Why? Religion is such an interesting thing.

???

I've spent more time in this thread than any other thread running right now.

I already posted reasons. The prophesies all over the Old Testament outlined Jesus before He arrived, He fulfilled them, prophesied, all kinds of people died rather than recant what they saw, and then there's how He's impacted my life (Holy Spirit, etc).

There are prophesies of Jesus coming again but they're not anything like before.

???

I've spent more time in this thread than any other thread running right now.

I already posted reasons. The prophesies all over the Old Testament outlined Jesus before He arrived, He fulfilled them, prophesied, all kinds of people died rather than recant what they saw, and then there's how He's impacted my life (Holy Spirit, etc).

There are prophesies of Jesus coming again but they're not anything like before.

Once again where is the

World peace

All the jews being brought to Israel

All the jews staying in Israel

The temple in jerusalem being rebuilt and standing forever

?

CMike, you want to meet Jesus?

Spend each day for the rest of your life to take the opportunity to serve, do something nice for another person, without that person knowing it. I promise you that you will meet Him somewhere on the road.

And again the question comes back to: why do you believe it if it all comes from one person telling the story, when you won't believe some guys who saw the new Jesus walking on water, then turning it into wine, then walking on the wine?

Let's put that aside as it seems to be a catching point for you, to instead go with your expectations. Say a man named Jesus is born and a bunch of people insist he is the real deal returned, and has fulfilled all of the prophesies expected of his return. Do you believe them? What would it take to convince you?

Not quite.

If another poster is quoting the person on ignore you can see what the person is posting.

I see. You put him on ignore but read all of his posts that are quoted by others. :lol:

Spend each day for the rest of your life to take the opportunity to serve, do something nice for another person, without that person knowing it. I promise you that you will meet Him somewhere on the road.

No I don't.

I only believe in one G-D, and that G-D is not jesus:cuckoo:

[
I see. You put him on ignore but read all of his posts that are quoted by others. :lol:

I read the post where he was quoted, where he said something really stupid. I know it's a very common occurence.

I then felt a desire to temporarily put him off ignore and respond to his quote.

Is that okay with you?

No I don't.

Then by all means simply serve one person each day without that person knowing. Don't worry about Jesus. Let Him worry about you, and you will be fine.

Can you show me where Mike said he wanted to meet Jesus? For if he didn't say he wanted to meet Jesus, and you pushed right in and confronted him as if he had said he wanted to meet Jesus.

Can you see how maybe your proselytizing is an ingrained one through two thousand years of teaching?

Just like our people have a genetic aversion to attempts to render our tiny race of people dissolute through over five thousand years of teaching. And by so many trying to render us dissolute.

Do you know how many beliefs have tried this before? It hasn't worked then, and I doubt if you are going to do it now, so you are likely better off going to see other people to spread the seed.

I doubt if you will get much more than politeness at best and well....

@ Mike

Excuse my entry to your discussion...

Can you show me where Mike said he wanted to meet Jesus? For if he didn't say he wanted to meet Jesus, and you pushed right in and confronted him as if he had said he wanted to meet Jesus.

Can you see how maybe your proselytizing is an ingrained one through two thousand years of teaching?

Just like our people have a genetic aversion to attempts to render our tiny race of people dissolute through over five thousand years of teaching. And by so many trying to render us dissolute.

Do you know how many beliefs have tried this before? It hasn't worked then, and I doubt if you are going to do it now, so you are likely better off going to see other people to spread the seed.

I doubt if you will get much more than politeness at best and well....

@ Mike

My, such emotion! One wonders why. One actually knows why. Ropey, such angst. Want to share? If not, please rant away. Please release it. Go ahead. We have the time.

This is the reason we as Jews should not get into these Christian discussions, No good can come of it in my opinion. Stay out of it let the Christians discuss it among themselves

This is the reason we as Jews should not get into these Christian discussions, No good can come of it in my opinion. Stay out of it let the Christians discuss it among themselves

Really?

You know......if you remain ignorant of something, you'll generally fear it. Obviously you're ignorant of Christianity (and yeah......it is kinda a mixed up mess), and therefore fear it, which is why you state no good can come from discussing it.

BTW idiot, ever heard of B'nei Noach? They are the ones who are allowed to learn Judaic theology and keep their religion of origin.

All they really have to do is have respect for the teachings of the Jewish faith. I've been to Jewish temples and discussed things with many rabbis and Torah scholars. One of my favorite places on the 'net is the Universal Torah Network.

One of my favorite programs bar none is "Hidden in the Hebrew with Uri Harel" on God's Learning Channel.

Try again you close minded bigot.

Spend each day for the rest of your life to take the opportunity

Do you know how

My, such emotion! One wonders why. One actually knows why. Ropey, such angst. Want to share? If not, please rant away. Please release it. Go ahead. We have the time.
You are a douche bag.

My only comments involved defending Judaism .

No I don't.

Then by all means simply serve one person each day without that person knowing. Don't worry about Jesus. Let Him worry about you, and you will be fine.
He's dead.

Try again you close minded bigot.

I'm very familiar with Christianity, You are no Christian with a statement like that .
I'm done.:eusa_angel:

Hey stupid...........did you bother to read my tagline next to my avi? It says "Taoist Wood Dragon", which means I'm a Taoist.

However...........I also read up on Christianity, study Judaic theology (Universal Torah Network on the web, "Hidden in the Hebrew" with Uri Harel on the GLC).

No. I'm not a Christian.

Forum List

Back