Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year?

AND that the GOP didn't go far enough right, lol

You'll vote for a vagina, regardless of who it is, then claim you voted because you believe in their policies.

Yes, your racists and misogynist views are noted Bubba

I see, the typical response from a Democrat. Guess I was correct is the only "qualification" you need to vote for Hillary. It's probably the closest you'll ever come to one.

Again:

20110701_dn_z1flow01e.jpg

Again, it's the only piece you'll ever come close to getting.

Interesting how you threw the race card in when nothing related to race was mentioned. That discredits any claim you make ass licker.

Bubba Conservative65 says:

"You'll vote for a vagina, regardless of who it is, then claim you voted because you believe in their policies."

Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AND

"I'll say it now. The ONLY reason you'll vote for Hillary is because of what's between her legs. Your kind has proven that already by voting Obama twice because he's half black and half white trash."

Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AGAIN:

:dance::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dance:

You'll vote for a vagina, regardless of who it is, then claim you voted because you believe in their policies.

I see, the typical response from a Democrat. Guess I was correct is the only "qualification" you need to vote for Hillary. It's probably the closest you'll ever come to one.

Again:

Interesting how you threw the race card in when nothing related to race was mentioned. That discredits any claim you make ass licker.

"You'll vote for a vagina, regardless of who it is, then claim you voted because you believe in their policies."

Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year Page 7 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AND

"I'll say it now. The ONLY reason you'll vote for Hillary is because of what's between her legs. Your kind has proven that already by voting Obama twice because he's half black and half white trash."

Why is the GOP even bothering to select a candidate for next year Page 6 US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum

AGAIN:

:dance::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::dance:

So, his accurate description of your stupidity is racist and misogynist? You are throwing around words that are too big for you.

It's actually the left that had no one. Hillary can't win.

And Prez Romney won in a landslide... lol

No he didn't moron.

Really? BUT everyone on the right said that would happen? Everyone on hate talk radio (Rush, Hannity, Beck,Levine, etc), the infotainment Faux, WSJ, etc? What happened?

I'm on the right and I didn't say it moron.

Funny how you call people who tell you like it is hate. I guess much like other terms Liberals don't understand, telling you the truth no matter how it hurts doesn't make it hateful.

Good for you Buba, you aren't as big of a moron as I thought, lol

No he didn't moron.

Really? BUT everyone on the right said that would happen? Everyone on hate talk radio (Rush, Hannity, Beck,Levine, etc), the infotainment Faux, WSJ, etc? What happened?

Funny how you call people who tell you like it is hate. I guess much like other terms Liberals don't understand, telling you the truth no matter how it hurts doesn't make it hateful.

You're an even bigger one that I thought. You vote skin color and reproductive organ calling it qualifications.

Again:

AND

AGAIN:

So, his accurate description of your stupidity is racist and misogynist? You are throwing around words that are too big for you.

Nice dodge Bubba, you handle his hoodie for him too?

Again:

AND

AGAIN:

Perhaps he can get you a bigger supply of vaseline for all ass you kiss.

No he didn't moron.

No, they didn't moron.

The Romney "Landslide" That Wasn't

Dick Morris: "Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213"

Glenn Beck: "321-217 victory for Romney in the electoral college."

Rush Limbaugh: "Everything -- Except the Polls -- Points to a Romney Landslide"

Michael Barone: "Romney Beats Obama, Handily"

George Will: Romney 321, Obama 217

Newsmax: "Expect a Mitt Romney Landslide"

Larry Kudlow: "I am now predicting a 330 vote electoral landslide."

It didn't work out that way.

The Romney Landslide That Wasn t Blog Media Matters for America

lol

Again:

AGAIN:

BUBBA CONSERVATIVE65 SAYS:

"Interesting how you threw the race card in when nothing related to race was mentioned. That discredits any claim you make ass licker"

AND

AGAIN:

AGAIN:

"Interesting how you threw the race card in when nothing related to race was mentioned. That discredits any claim you make ass licker"

AND

AGAIN:

No he didn't moron.

You're an even bigger one that I thought. You vote skin color and reproductive organ calling it qualifications.

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

What's racist about stating a FACT that the President is half black and half white? That his mother was white trash has nothing to do with race but character.

Pucker up boy. Obama's ass and Hillary's vagina must taste good to you.

Again:

AND

AGAIN:

Doubling down on stupid again eh? It has worked so well for you in the past.

No he didn't moron.

Your vote based on skin color and reproductive organ is noted.

Again:

AND

AGAIN:

Doubling down on stupid again eh? It has worked so well for you in the past.

I'm not real sure what the term is but his stupid is far more than doubled-down.

No he didn't moron.

No, they didn't moron.

The Romney "Landslide" That Wasn't

Dick Morris: "Prediction: Romney 325, Obama 213"

Glenn Beck: "321-217 victory for Romney in the electoral college."

Rush Limbaugh: "Everything -- Except the Polls -- Points to a Romney Landslide"

Michael Barone: "Romney Beats Obama, Handily"

George Will: Romney 321, Obama 217

Newsmax: "Expect a Mitt Romney Landslide"

Larry Kudlow: "I am now predicting a 330 vote electoral landslide."

It didn't work out that way.

The Romney Landslide That Wasn t Blog Media Matters for America

lol

Eight people said it once and none of them were me dumbass.

You really are an idiot. The only question is "how big of one?"

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

What's racist about stating a FACT that the President is half black and half white? That his mother was white trash has nothing to do with race but character.

It's not, he's just a moron who repeats words he barely understands.

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

AGAIN:

AND

AGAIN:

Your lies are noted Bubba

"Your kind has proven that already by voting Obama twice because he's half black and half white trash."

THANKS FOR SHOWING WHY ABOUT 80% OF MINORITY'S STAY AWAY FROM THE GOP. Now if we could get the woman to smarten up!

Forum List

Back