Why is the idea of white people being bred out of existence so terrifying to some?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Confounding

Gold Member
Jan 31, 2016
I don't get it. It tends to be an alt-right thing. "We must secure the future of white people!"

Why, and also, how? I'm white, and I don't see why I should give a fuck that skin tones will on average get darker in the years after my death. The world isn't going to descend into chaos because there are less white people at the helm, and there's nothing that can be done about it anyway. Why is this issue so important to you, and how can you stop whites from being phased out in the centuries to come?

Last edited:
...Why? I'm white, and I don't see why I should give a fuck that skin tones will on average get darker and darker over time.
That's 'cause you're probably a dyed-in-the-wool Wigger...

Most of the rest of the country is not into Cultural Suicide like you-and-yours.

BTW... the Black Folks called while you were out, and left a message: "Please stay off our side."

With all the problems in the world, you want to bring up some bullshit like this... :bang3:

I don't get it. It tends to be an alt-right thing. "We must secure the future of white people!"

Why? I'm white, and I don't see why I should give a fuck that skin tones will on average get darker and darker over time.

I suspect it's the same reason non-whites care about cultural appropriations.

...Why? I'm white, and I don't see why I should give a fuck that skin tones will on average get darker and darker over time.
That's 'cause you're probably a dyed-in-the-wool Wigger...

Most of the rest of the country is not into Cultural Suicide like you-and-yours.

It will be more of a fusion. White culture is shit anyway.
Your Honor... the Prosecution rests. :21:

----------------------------

Kinda makes ya wanna run right out and vote Democrat, doesn't it? :aargh:

Last edited:
Becsuse it is a lie told to white people in order to make them accept population replacement.

Here we go with the racism bullshit. Why do libtards get to do this while conservatives get banned?

Here we go with the racism bullshit. Why do libtards get to do this while conservatives get banned?

For real? I'm asking why you care so much about the fact that humanity will have a darker skin tone in the time after we die. Why do you care? Curiosity, intelligence and innovation won't disappear. Humanity won't be worse. It just won't have as many white people. Why does it matter?

For real? I'm asking why you care so much about the fact that humanity will have a darker skin tone in the time after we die. Why do you care? Curiosity, intelligence and innovation won't disappear. Humanity won't be worse. It just won't have as many white people. Why does it matter?
Racist troll. Good thing you are a libtard!

So, why is curiosity, intelligence, and innovation far, far, far less prevalent in many Third-World countries which are overpopulating, and flooding West?

Why? I'm white, and I don't see why I should give a fuck that skin tones will on average get darker and darker over time.
Of course you don't get it, you don't understand human psychology as associated with the dynamics of individual (and group) resistance to change.

Last edited:

Feel free to fall on your own sword at will. Doing so ought to make you quite popular in our present Age. Even better, do it on you tube for the ratings for as long you can enjoy them.

Racist troll. Good thing you are a libtard!

You're a scared nitwit.

So, you don't care if Jews go extinct?

I guess to you, it's okay that those cultures which struggled to survive, somehow give up.

Looks like ANTIFA is achieving which Hitler could not, which is extinct Jews.

it is???
I think it is more we don't want our cities turning into shitholes
we don't want our culture to become a shithole culture
blacks commit crime at many times the rate of whites
murder over 4 times the rate
graduate at lower levels
they LOVE criminals-HATE police [ for no reasonable reason, as I've proven many times on USMB, I just put out more facts seconds ago ]
LOVE criminals--HATE police----this is STUPID
they HATE whites
you want these kind of people in power??

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back