Why Isn't The GOP Reaching Out To The Black & Minority Community?

And if I'm wrong on that, please list what they are doing to reach out to them...to us.

Why are they waging a war to disenfranchise us and stop us from voting?

Is that going to help them get more votes?

USMB RWers, Republicans and self-proclaimed Conservatives...this means you.

I'd really like to know.

Tea-Party folk and self-proclaimed Independents please feel free to chip in as well.

I think your premise is flawed, at least I hope so. :)

Platforms should be rooted in Values and Principles, not Free Stuff, not Bribes. I advocate 1 Legal Vote per 1 Legal Voter, no more, no less. Corrupting that process serves what end? It really is that plain to me. Anyone that has issues obtaining Valid Legal ID, should get special help in obtaining it. Short of that, there is no excuse for not possessing Legal ID. To me it is a Non Issue. Further, those who facilitate in and participate in, Voter Fraud, should face Federal Conviction. ! Person, 1 Voice, 1 Vote.
M o o n spells Moon. It is that plain.

Exactly, you shouldn't have to PANDER to anyone and PREACH to people for them to make up their minds on what party they want to support...They both have PLATFORMS of what their party stands for....Republicans always took that for granted
but Liberal-Democrats think the people need to be HIT over the head repeatedly, take Obama's constant running all around the country for example, preaching his hateful ugly speeches on why Republicans are the bad, and he picks colleges and HIGH SCHOOLS...that isn't anything more but brain washing and the Democrats liberals have down pat ...

Last edited:
And if I'm wrong on that, please list what they are doing to reach out to them...to us.

I'd really like to know.

Tea-Party folk and self-proclaimed Independents please feel free to chip in as well.

You got all the DNC talking points in that...You people out there are disenfranchised and don't let anyone tell you, YOU'RE NOT...
it just take too much out your life to bother getting an ID to vote, because you all are being OPPRESSED, SUPPRESSED and DISENFRANCHISED...:eusa_boohoo:

gawd you people are a hopeless case...and really if this is your view who cares IF YOU vote or not..

that is on YOU...

The base Republican can only tolerate a token number of minorities, just enough to point to and claim they are not racist. Any more than that and they would leave the GOP and form a third party, The RepubliKlan Party.

According to history, the Klan was founded and organized by the democrats. Don't let those pesky facts get in the way of your pathetic racebaiting.

The base Republican can only tolerate a token number of minorities, just enough to point to and claim they are not racist. Any more than that and they would leave the GOP and form a third party, The RepubliKlan Party.

According to history, the Klan was founded and organized by the democrats. Don't let those pesky facts get in the way of your pathetic racebaiting.

Then in the 60's the Democrats grew a pair and told the KKK to take a hike. The KKK was then embraced by Republicans.

Here's another part of history you may not want to remember either:

In 1956, the United States saw a HUGE jump in the economy. In 1956, the United States Congress was majority PRO-UNION REPUBLICANS.

No, you really don't want to know, you just want to troll.

Rand Paul spoke at Howard University earlier this year and you all berated him for it.

you're a mind reader bro, I was going to say if anyone else, well almost anyone else had asked, I would have posted a serious response...:doubt:

I'd really like to know.

Many on the right will reject the OP’s premise and accuse him of being ‘wrong.’

This is telling and significant, because the issue isn’t whether the OP is ‘right’ or ‘wrong,’ but that this is his legitimate and sincere perception, and a expression as to his concern with regard to the listed and other issues.

The mistake most conservatives make is not respecting that, and refusing to engage with the African-American community in good faith debate.

This is telling and significant, because the issue isn’t whether the OP is ‘right’ or ‘wrong,’ but that this is his legitimate and sincere perception,

I agree whole heartedly and have crafted posts like that saying same vis a vis the ability for a lot of dems ( and yes it cuts both ways but right now its me speaking) here to suppose just for a moment there is as you say legitimate, heartfelt, moral/ ethical/societal objection to a myriad of topics, instead of always dropping right into the usual- homophobe, racist, etc etc etc ...but as marc did right there in that post, his answer was pat and immediate "he made stupid" this that and the other...he doesn't want to discuss anything, he wants to emote, read it for yourself.

are you saying a minority is less capable of compliance? If that is indeed what you are saying then your the bigot.

That 's exactly what he is saying,its the victim card.......again. voter ID is a non isew with me I don't care much one way or the other unless you want to trade off voter ID and back off on the lame gun crap.

With that said,the bigots want everyone to think that it will be just a minority person that will be checked,when it will be everyone.

If it wasn't for the obtuse people like the OP that keep labeling people,we would have just Americans.

they don't CARE about minorities, they are only USED for this kind crap to keep them feeling like they are BEING HELD DOWN....it is really disgusting

they don't CARE about minorities, they are only USED for this kind crap to keep them feeling like they are BEING HELD DOWN....it is really disgusting

It keeps millions of votes flowing to the democratic party...Truly is disgusting.

Truth be told most blacks live within democrat inner-cities. The democrats are to blame for the failing schools and violence.

The democrats should be ashamed of themselves.

It keeps millions of votes flowing to the democratic party...Truly is disgusting.

Truth be told most blacks live within democrat inner-cities. The democrats are to blame for the failing schools and violence.

Exactly, look at Detroit..

I'd really like to know.

They have reached out to blacks in ways I never imagined. Newt said their kids should be janitors "at school". They could to to school and learn the value of work at the same time because I guess, to right wingers, school isn't work. In fact, from the comments on this board, I'm not sure they know exactly what school is. And in some cases, what work is.

Funny, the number of blacks on subways and on buses here in Chicago from 10 at night to 5 in the morning. Seems someone is cleaning all those office buildings. Leaving them pristine for workers the next day. They don't clean themselves.

images

I'd like to know why all high-level Republicans refused invitations to the MLK memorial event.

Exactly, look at Detroit..

http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...blicans-be-able-to-hold-back-the-country.html

I'd like to know why all high-level Republicans refused invitations to the MLK memorial event.

What are they going to say to those people? Feed the poor and they will breed like Andre Bauer? Make your children janitors, like Newt? Education is for snobs, like Rick Santorum?

We aren't behind voter suppression?

We like to make poor white people scared of you so you can be used politically.

We are glad Trayvon is dead.

We are trying desperately to fuck over the first black president.

Come on, what is the message they could bring?

Last edited by a moderator:

I'd really like to know.

They have reached out to blacks in ways I never imagined. Newt said their kids should be janitors "at school". They could to to school and learn the value of work at the same time because I guess, to right wingers, school isn't work. In fact, from the comments on this board, I'm not sure they know exactly what school is. And in some cases, what work is.

Funny, the number of blacks on subways and on buses here in Chicago from 10 at night to 5 in the morning. Seems someone is cleaning all those office buildings. Leaving them pristine for workers the next day. They don't clean themselves.

images

he said a lot more than that, by why bother with the whole quote...:lol:

I'd really like to know.

No one is stopping blacks from voting.
So let's get this lie out of the way before we continue.

No one is stopping blacks from voting.
So let's get this lie out of the way before we continue.

The GOP is trying their damn hardest.

Requiring picture IDs.

reducing early voting.

reducing voting hours.

reducing absentee ballots.

Forum List

Back