Why more people will come forward with tapes on President Trump

Lets review the Comey notes were going to take Trump down the Cohen tapes were going to take Trump down the Omarosa tapes were going to take Trump down I have no idea who Amarosa is or what they recorded but much like these other three it will be quickly forgotten as well.

Why more people will come forward with tapes on President Trump.

Comey takes notes.
Michael Cohen records Trump.
Amarosa tapes Trump.

How many more?

Who taped Clinton, Carter and Obama ?
Nobody did.

This is the sign that Trump has serious character flaw and the total lack of trust from people who work for Donald Trump.

The question is how many more people will come forward with recordings of Donald Trump? How else are they going to protect themselves from his lying?
The people who work in the WH have no loyalty to 45 because they know he has no loyalty to them. It’s been reported that a lot of people have tapes because of the fear and loathing atmosphere the prez has fostered.
It’s every man for himself at this point.

Lets review the Comey notes were going to take Trump down the Cohen tapes were going to take Trump down the Omarosa tapes were going to take Trump down I have no idea who Amarosa is or what they recorded but much like these other three it will be quickly forgotten as well.
^^ Don’t know who Omarosa is.
Thanks for proving what I always say about you DEPLORABLES.
You’re the dumbest people on earth.

The only one who knows what’s on the Cohen tapes is Bob Mueller, so you have no idea what you’re talking about.

The only one who knows what’s on the Cohen tapes is Bob Mueller, so you have no idea what you’re talking about.
That post went right over your head.

More will come forward because there is money to be made off morons who obsess over nothing else
You’re just pissed that Omarosa is beating the pussygrabber with his own game.
They both have zero morals and integrity but Omarosa learned from the best.

I'll wait for the Greatest Hits CD.
Drump is like a cornered animal who puts himself before our country

And the leftists still couldn't beat him. Sad really. Speaks volumes.

Who will beat him in 2020 darling?
he really needs a beating ,,,a real one

I imagine you swing a mean purse in your high heels sweetheart?
Will you pull his hair and scratch?

My money is on Terminator Hillary .. the relentless ballot stuffing machine.

c_fit,fl_progressive,q_80,w_470.jpg

Will she live that long?

Slick Willie prays not.

Hillary or her reanimated corpse.

Who will beat him in 2020? Mueller will have released his report by then so the criminal in chief will be lucky to stay out of prison or get impeached.

Guess why fatty hired Paul Manafort. He admired his foolproof method of money laundering.
Wasn’t very foolproof was it.
Trump is so fucking dirty, has been all his life and low hanging fruit like you thinks he’s innocent with everything.
Not much of a critical thinker are you.

A136AB51-15AA-421D-BA2D-7765579FFAB6.jpeg

Will she live that long?

Slick Willie prays not.

Hillary is watching the pussygrabber being embroiled in scandal after scandal and hundreds of lawsuits.
I’m sure she’s laughing her ass off at idiots like you since she warned you about him.

Who will beat him in 2020? Mueller will have released his report by then so the criminal in chief will be lucky to stay out of prison or get impeached.

Guess why fatty hired Paul Manafort. He admired his foolproof method of money laundering.
Trump is so fucking dirty, has been all his life and low hanging fruit like you thinks he’s innocent with everything.

It's so adorable that you believe that.

It's so adorable that you believe that.
^^ thinks 45 is an honest upstanding citizen, even though he never has been.
Do you dream of unicorns at night?

Aides who work in the WH have told reporters that 45 is obsessed with the Russian investigation and screams and yells more than his usual tantrums.

Does this sound like an innocent man, cult- boys?

More will come forward because there is money to be made off morons who obsess over nothing else

Malarkey.

In more than three years, ONE tape has come out with a few guys boasting about their sexual prowess. WOW. That just rocked my world! :D

IF there are all these tapes out there, where are they? Why didn't at least some come out prior to the election?

7e969939c6ffc8c70e05996fa0cda887-M.jpg

I lived thru this the first time. The current 2nd time won’t end any better.
The only difference is Tricky Dicky didn’t have a network constantly lying for him like 45 has.
DA596354-4497-4BF6-8414-4D73A58E1468.jpeg

View attachment 211400

Will she live that long?

Slick Willie prays not.

Hillary is watching the pussygrabber being embroiled in scandal after scandal and hundreds of lawsuits.
I’m sure she’s laughing her ass off at idiots like you since she warned you about him.
She’s just laughing because she’s drunk. She will pass out soon.

Aides who work in the WH have told reporters that 45 is obsessed with the Russian investigation and screams and yells more than his usual tantrums.

Does this sound like an innocent man, cult- boys?

Please show us your reliable source and link. Your usual source for news, The Green Onion, will not be considered as being a reliable source.

9A200C9D-A4AF-4013-9D61-4CD75478E693.jpeg

Malarkey.

In more than three years, ONE tape has come out with a few guys boasting about their sexual prowess. WOW. That just rocked my world! :D

IF there are all these tapes out there, where are they? Why didn't at least some come out prior to the election?

7e969939c6ffc8c70e05996fa0cda887-M.jpg
Like affordable healthcare?
Mexico paying for the wall?
Like infrastructure?
Like immigration reform?
Like draining the swamp when in fact he stocked the swamp with alligators?
Like being president for all the people?
( see 99% of his hillbilly Nuremberg rallies)

He’s been a miserable failure. Worst than I ever imagined.

Forum List

Back