Why not give all Mexian citizens American citizenship?

and 2 or 3 years ago when that happened and i was still delivering mail the Mexicans on my route who had jobs were at their jobs that day,when i asked them why they are not out there too,they told me in English, that those are the ones who dont work and just want something given to them....today many are out there who want to piss off trump and his followers........

I don't believe in god. Though if I did, I would say that until god himself can show up and say "Those are the good ones and those are the bad ones," I say that they "ALL" need to go! If I had my way about it and nothing else was working, I would just fucking kill them all and let god sort them out. Also, I just don't believe your bullshit story. But even "if" it is true, chances are that those mexicans you spoke to were simply not wanting to be offensive.

Another thing is that there is no way to know for sure. But I would say it was a good bet that at least 80% of the "latinos" in this country wouldn't be bothered by the border fence between the U.S. and Mexico basically disappearing completely. Not just as it is now. Where it is only mostly gone. For example, the mexican who shot some White woman in San Francisco some months ago, apparently just for the hell of it, had been deported 5 times before. Apart from those who die in the desert, it is probably something arounf 350% of those who sneak into the U.S. eventually succeed. After all, I have heard of OIISSM who went back to mexico just to visit relatives. Then snuck back in.
you dont believe my stories but im supposed to believe the shit you put up?...gotcha.....
Got ya? I advise everyone to be skeptical , you or I are free to believe whatever. Use a little healthy common sense, that is the only reply I can give you.
if you dont believe something i am telling you,then you should not be telling me something you believe....krypto said my mailman story was bullshit but then proceeds to tell me a bunch of shit himself about Mexicans....

I already explained why.
i dont believe you....sounded like bullshit....

and 2 or 3 years ago when that happened and i was still delivering mail the Mexicans on my route who had jobs were at their jobs that day,when i asked them why they are not out there too,they told me in English, that those are the ones who dont work and just want something given to them....today many are out there who want to piss off trump and his followers........

I don't believe in god. Though if I did, I would say that until god himself can show up and say "Those are the good ones and those are the bad ones," I say that they "ALL" need to go! If I had my way about it and nothing else was working, I would just fucking kill them all and let god sort them out. Also, I just don't believe your bullshit story. But even "if" it is true, chances are that those mexicans you spoke to were simply not wanting to be offensive.

Another thing is that there is no way to know for sure. But I would say it was a good bet that at least 80% of the "latinos" in this country wouldn't be bothered by the border fence between the U.S. and Mexico basically disappearing completely. Not just as it is now. Where it is only mostly gone. For example, the mexican who shot some White woman in San Francisco some months ago, apparently just for the hell of it, had been deported 5 times before. Apart from those who die in the desert, it is probably something arounf 350% of those who sneak into the U.S. eventually succeed. After all, I have heard of OIISSM who went back to mexico just to visit relatives. Then snuck back in.
you dont believe my stories but im supposed to believe the shit you put up?...gotcha.....

You have to admit that mexicans in this country speaking badly about other mexicans in this country is pretty unbelievable.
then you dont know any mexicans.....i have lived among them 40+ years....the ones born here are more critical of illegals than non-mexicans.....but you wont see many of them saying so because of the way many fucking righties have made the immigration thing racial....otherwise MANY actually agree that its a problem and should be dealt with....

I've known many mexicans too. My sister is even married to one. Though I have to admit, I've never discissed illegal immigration with any of them. Because I either "A" didn't want to be lied to or "B" I didn't want to basically get into a fight over it. If any mexican american ever told you that they were against illegal immigration, chances are that they were LYING to you! Why? For one thing, if it wasn't for illegal immigration, chances are that they wouldn't even be here. Also, blood is thicker than a border fence. With that having been said, you can guess what I think about your basic assertion that mexicans are invading our country because White people want them here.
when you know an American born Mexican for 20 years and he tells you he thinks illegals suck...i think one would know if the guy was lying or not....and his parents did it legally....i guess that shoots your shit down about him lying doesnt it?......and if the white people did not want them here why have the white powers that be let this shit go on as long as they have let it?....your problem krypto is that you might "know" a few Mexicans,but because you are scared to talk to them,you dont know them...

Since they are going to come here anyways why not just say that anyone who is born in mexico is also an American citizen. It could be a good way to slowly annex it to the United States since proceeding generations would begin to see themselves as American citizens. Do you think they would tolerate their own government at that point and demand to become a part of the United States?

Why not stop posting idiocy? What are you trying to prove, exactly? I'm confident the majority of posters here would be happy to stipulate to your bonafide idiocy,

why continue to try to make that argument?
Are you serious? Just think about it for a second.

You are asking an idiot to cease from posting idiotic statements.

Impossible!

All this idiot is capable of posting is idiotic bullshit.
1894 posts and we are STILL waiting on something substantial from you

The US has a population of about 318 million, Mexico having around 122 million.
That would leave a minimum of 25% of US voters likely to vote against anything republican.
Since they're US citizens, they'll have to right to enter the US without restriction, making Trump's wall seem like a very silly idea.

When your mother was pregnant with you, did she have Zika virus? Because what you said sounds like it came from a very small brain. I bet you think it's too bad we don't share a land border with places like China, India or Pakistan. And maybe even Syria. There is an old saying that says, "Good fences make good neighbors." The same is especially true for borders.

As you appear to be a total moron, perhaps I should explain I was putting holes into the OP's position, not supporting it.

Anyone with a working brain could see that.

Oh. And what is my position. Do tell. This should be interesting.

I am not the one with the language issues, Spanish to English translators are in great demand. Gringo isn't a term of endearment.......

It means, essentially, someone who is not Latino. It doesn't carry a negative connotation unless such intention is expressed in tone or context.

And whaddayaknow, 50 more people confirmed this just today.

The one thing that amazes me more than anything else about this topic is how proud the Mexican government is to do everything in their power to help "their people" escape their miserable shit hole of a country..
Exactly. The Mexican government does nothing for it's poor citizens. They have strict immigration policies and do not tolerate illegal entry. But, they know that we are lame when it comes to border security and they know that their poor are desperate. They enter illegally, drop anchor so they qualify for welfare and then get a job. They live off welfare and send a lot of their paychecks home, which the Mexican government relies on. Of course, the government there is all about encouraging their people to come here. Instead of helping their poor, they use them. They'll never do anything to help their poor because they want them desperate enough to move to the U.S.

And our government, despite sending so many jobs to Mexico, go along with their plan to take advantage of us. Win/win for Mexico but the American tax payers are fucked. We spend billions on illegal aliens each year and more come in every day.

Taking away incentives to come here is the best way to solve the problem.
No automatic citizenship for the child when parents are here illegally.
No welfare for illegal aliens.
No working for those here illegally.
No renting or buying houses for those here illegally.
I would love to know what this conversation sounds like, internally, in Mexico. How can a government justify being so supportive of their people escaping? It's like a reverse North Korea. Get the fuck out, run, while you can, we'll try to help!

Has the government there just publicly given up to the cartels? Is the job of the Mexican government to help its people escape? Is that in their Constitution? What kind of self respect does a government official have to be so open about supporting their people in getting the hell out?

And I never hear this seemingly obvious question within the border debate. Seems like a pretty freaking important element, no?

They prey on your empathy like vampires. Unfortunately, many people get a heroin like brain drug thrill out of exercising their empathy. It doesn't matter if its justified or not. A heroin junkey would shove his mother down the stairs or suck a strangers dick to get a fix. Those who seek an empathy induced brain drug thrill by being "nice" to the mexicans aren't much different. But self preservation HAS to override empathy. Until you can say, "the only good mexican is a dead mexican," and support that path if necessary, you are lost. You may as well surrender any ideas if decency, honor, self esteem and patriotism. In that case, my advice to you would be to find some mexican dealer, buy some heroin or meth from him and start using it.

You have to admit that mexicans in this country speaking badly about other mexicans in this country is pretty unbelievable.
then you dont know any mexicans.....i have lived among them 40+ years....the ones born here are more critical of illegals than non-mexicans.....but you wont see many of them saying so because of the way many fucking righties have made the immigration thing racial....otherwise MANY actually agree that its a problem and should be dealt with....

I've known many mexicans too. My sister is even married to one. Though I have to admit, I've never discissed illegal immigration with any of them. Because I either "A" didn't want to be lied to or "B" I didn't want to basically get into a fight over it. If any mexican american ever told you that they were against illegal immigration, chances are that they were LYING to you! Why? For one thing, if it wasn't for illegal immigration, chances are that they wouldn't even be here. Also, blood is thicker than a border fence. With that having been said, you can guess what I think about your basic assertion that mexicans are invading our country because White people want them here.
when you know an American born Mexican for 20 years and he tells you he thinks illegals suck...i think one would know if the guy was lying or not....and his parents did it legally....i guess that shoots your shit down about him lying doesnt it?......and if the white people did not want them here why have the white powers that be let this shit go on as long as they have let it?....your problem krypto is that you might "know" a few Mexicans,but because you are scared to talk to them,you dont know them...

First, as I said, blood is thicker than a border fence. Would I think the illegals suck if they were sneaking into our country from England or Scandinavia? Hell No! As long as they were willing to adapt to American culture. But being the same kinds of people, that's more than half the battle. So in reagrds to what a mexican told you about illegals, "eat me."

Also, I told someone around here about the racist mexican group that has many followers here in the U.S. called LaRaza. (The Race) And that between the U.S. government and Bill Gates, that group has received over 10 million dollars. Bill Gates and other "white" people like him need to be slowly lowered into a tank of hungry piranha. Though impailing them like Vlad the Impaler did and make them a part of the U.S. - Mexico border fence would be acceptable too.

Why not give all Mexican citizens American citizenship?
Because then the Canadians would be pissed at us

...... Would I think the illegals suck if they were sneaking into our country from England or Scandinavia? Hell No! ......

Then you have no character, principle, or reasoning ability, headcase.

First, as I said, blood is thicker than a border fence. Would I think the illegals suck if they were sneaking into our country from England or Scandinavia? Hell No! As long as they were willing to adapt to American culture. But being the same kinds of people, that's more than half the battle. So in reagrds to what a mexican told you about illegals, "eat me."

Also, I told someone around here about the racist mexican group that has many followers here in the U.S. called LaRaza. (The Race) And that between the U.S. government and Bill Gates, that group has received over 10 million dollars. Bill Gates and other "white" people like him need to be slowly lowered into a tank of hungry piranha. Though impailing them like Vlad the Impaler did and make them a part of the U.S. - Mexico border fence would be acceptable too.
you are just another racist around here....and i dont eat dog meat....

Ah. Nothing to say about how I would feel if there were White illegal immigrants coming here from places like England or Scandinavia. How intersesting.

Ah. Nothing to say about how I would feel if there were White illegal immigrants coming here from places like England or Scandinavia. How intersesting.
talking about the illegal situation is one thing,when people like you make it a racial thing,then it becomes a whole different ballgame....and what is "intersesting"?....

talking about the illegal situation is one thing,when people like you make it a racial thing,then it becomes a whole different ballgame....and what is "intersesting"?....

It doesn't become a new "ballgame" to me. Thought it might to mexicans and negroes. Only a fool or deluded brainwashed psychopath would deny "racism." A multiethnic society is the cause of most of the problems in this country. Also, "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was some useful and necessary evolutionary need for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." If only you had the sense that a baby has. Also, throughout the rest of nature, creatures tend to stick to their own kind. Even if they are only slightly different from a different kind of creature. And it is probably that way on every life bearing planet throughout infinity. But somehow, those like you who are thoroughly indroctronated into your multiethnic cult are right. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

It doesn't become a new "ballgame" to me. Thought it might to mexicans and negroes. Only a fool or deluded brainwashed psychopath would deny "racism." A multiethnic society is the cause of most of the problems in this country. Also, "racism" wouldn't even exist unless there was some useful and necessary evolutionary need for it. Even babies have been shown to be "bigoted." If only you had the sense that a baby has. Also, throughout the rest of nature, creatures tend to stick to their own kind. Even if they are only slightly different from a different kind of creature. And it is probably that way on every life bearing planet throughout infinity. But somehow, those like you who are thoroughly indroctronated into your multiethnic cult are right. It would be funny if it wasn't so tragic.

What an irrational, craven little coward.

do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?.... A multi ethnic society is also the reason for so many great things in this country......and racism exist because of the ignorant,yes that includes you.....Also, throughout the rest of nature, creatures tend to stick to their own kind...we are supposed to be somewhat more evolved than the rest of nature,well some of us are anyway.....here krypto go fetch....

do you realize how fucking stupid you sound?.... A multi ethnic society is also the reason for so many great things in this country......and racism exist because of the ignorant,yes that includes you.....Also, throughout the rest of nature, creatures tend to stick to their own kind...we are supposed to be somewhat more evolved than the rest of nature,well some of us are anyway.....here krypto go fetch....

Do you know how fucking stupid you ARE? In Germany, they have mostly Germans. In Japan, they have mostly Japanese. The U.S. is a far larger country than both of those out together. With far more natural resources and arable land. then consider these stastics.

U.S. popilation, 319 million. Yearly value of exports, 1 trillion, 612 billion.
Japan population. 127 mullion. Yearly value of exports, 792 billion.
Germany population, 81 million. Yearly value of exports, 1 trillion, 492 billion.

Given their size, these countries kick our ass when it comes to exports. As well as having universal health care. Etc. etc. etc. The reason why is because they don't have as much multiethnic garbage to put up with. Having a better sense of community and more reason for patriotism, they are more productive.

Next, don't pull that superiority crap on me. Humans may be more intelligent in most ways than other animals. But we are still animals. The history of humanity is largely a history of conflict. You can't pretend away what you are. Also, chimpanzees behave the way they are because they are chimpanzees. Bonobos behave the way they are because they are bonobos.

Also, look at all the protests and riots that go on because cops beat or shot some negro CRIMINAL. The reason it pisses negroes off so much is that their interpretation of "criminal" is "normal." Also, it is because of negro jealoysy that they can call each other ******* all day long. But if a White person calls them that, that is a different matter. I have some stastics for you to look at. There are very very very very many more. But I thing these will be sufficient for you to deny. Or make some dumbass excuse about. I will also include another picture that if you are White, you should take to heart.
2007 Murders by race - age.jpg
hitler.jpg

Why not bomb the shit out of Mexico, we bombed the shit out of Afghanistan for killing fewer American citizens on 911 than illegals kill each year. Over 3,000 American citizens dead each year at the hands of illegals.

Do you know how fucking stupid you ARE? In Germany, they have mostly Germans. In Japan, they have mostly Japanese. The U.S. is a far larger country than both of those out together. With far more natural resources and arable land. then consider these stastics.

Germany population, 81 million. Yearly value of exports, 1 trillion, 492 billion.

Given their size, these countries kick our ass when it comes to exports. As well as having universal health care. Etc. etc. etc. The reason why is because they don't have as much multiethnic garbage to put up with. Having a better sense of community and more reason for patriotism, they are more productive.

Next, don't pull that superiority crap on me. Humans may be more intelligent in most ways than other animals. But we are still animals. The history of humanity is largely a history of conflict. You can't pretend away what you are. Also, chimpanzees behave the way they are because they are chimpanzees. Bonobos behave the way they are because they are bonobos.

Also, look at all the protests and riots that go on because cops beat or shot some negro CRIMINAL. The reason it pisses negroes off so much is that their interpretation of "criminal" is "normal." Also, it is because of negro jealoysy that they can call each other ******* all day long. But if a White person calls them that, that is a different matter. I have some stastics for you to look at. There are very very very very many more. But I thing these will be sufficient for you to deny. Or make some dumbass excuse about. I will also include another picture that if you are White, you should take to heart.View attachment 76999 View attachment 77000
these countries kick the shit out of us with exports?....whos fault is that?....and if they are so much greater than us ill make a list of all the things this country has developed and produced over the last 50 years.....and you can take Germany and Japan and we will see what list is longer......

Why not bomb the shit out of Mexico, we bombed the shit out of Afghanistan for killing fewer American citizens on 911 than illegals kill each year. Over 3,000 American citizens dead each year at the hands of illegals.

Sounds like a plan to me. But we need to ship all of our "latinos," legal or not, there first.

Also, look at all the protests and riots that go on because cops beat or shot some negro CRIMINAL. The reason it pisses negroes off so much is that their interpretation of "criminal" is "normal." Also, it is because of negro jealoysy that they can call each other ******* all day long. But if a White person calls them that, that is a different matter. I have some stastics for you to look at. There are very very very very many more. But I thing these will be sufficient for you to deny. Or make some dumbass excuse about. I will also include another picture that if you are White, you should take to heart.View attachment 76999 View attachment 77000
these countries kick the shit out of us with exports?....whos fault is that?....and if they are so much greater than us ill make a list of all the things this country has developed and produced over the last 50 years.....and you can take Germany and Japan and we will see what list is longer......

You are going to put a much larger country like the U.S. with 319 million people up against a much smaller country like Germany with 81 million people? Do you also like shooting fish in barrels?

Forum List

Back