Why the left hates Trump so intensely

Millions of folks dislike Trump because he is a top grade chauvinist wearing his prejudices with pride. Millions of others dislike Trump because of his bombastic narcissism. Yet millions of others dislike Trump simply because he is a pathological liar. Even before his inauguration, he has made a number of enemies in his own "party". With a National polling favorability of only 37% while 58% view Trump unfavorably, Trump is the most disliked president pre-inauguration in the 227 year history of this Nation.

When enough of the members in the House and in the Senate gin up the courage to declare the 'Emperor has no cloths', the House will pass Articles of Impeachment, the Senate will find Trump guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and Trump will be removed from office. It is just a matter of time! I've been saying it will happen before the end of 2018, but with the announcement of the new "investigations" it's looking to be much sooner.

None of your statements have any basis in reality or even common sense.
None of your statements have any basis in reality or even common sense.
That is pure horseshit.

Pathological liar;
Why Does Donald Trump Lie So Much?
Trump just proved he’s a pathological liar. Which part is worse: The lying or the pathology?

Chauvinistic - racist/misogynist;
Here Are 13 Examples Of Donald Trump Being Racist | The Huffington Post
UN human rights chief: Trump spreads 'humiliating racial and religious prejudice'

Polling;
Trump falls back in love with the polls
Donald Trump loves the polls he loves and hates the polls he hates

You were saying what about reality and common sense, shit for brains?

yes, keep quoting and listing other people's OPINION posts as actual fact, you cheap, dime store hack.

Oxygen Thief.

Didn't the Op consist of posting someone else's opinion?

Too funny

Yes, and I commented on it, and added my own views to it, unlike thoughtcrimes.

Your hypocrisy is showing (yet again). He kicked your ass.

Blog: Why the left hates Trump so intensely

I have said repeatedly that modern progressivism has all the trappings of a religion, and this person agrees.
He found a posting on Reddit that goes into the details.

[Blue Team Progressivism is a church, offering you moral superiority and a path to spiritual enlightenment. As a church it's got a lot going for it. It runs religious programming on television, all day every day. Every modern primetime program is like a left-wing Andy Griffith show, reinforcing lessons of inclusion, tolerance, feminism, and anti-racism./QUOTE]

[
The Blue Church controls the HR department, so even if you don't go to church, you have to act like a loyal churchgoer in every way that matters while you're on the clock. And off the clock, on any kind of public social media platform.

Jon Stewart and John Oliver are basically TV preachers. Watching them gives the same sense of quiet superiority your grandma gets from watching The 700 Club. The messages are constantly reinforced, providing that lovely dopamine hit, like an angel's voice whispering, "You're right, you're better, you're winning."
/QUOTE]

For the first time in decades, voters explicitly rejected the Blue Church, defying hours of daily cultural programming, years of indoctrination from the schools, and dozens of explicit warnings from HR.

We've been trained since childhood to obey the pretty people on TV, but for the first time in decades, that didn't work.

Donald Trump won because flyover America wants their culture back, and Blue Team has not been rejected like that before.

Trump ran a venom laced campaign. And now he wants everything to be nice nice ?? Playa please ! You get what you give !

yes, keep quoting and listing other people's OPINION posts as actual fact, you cheap, dime store hack.

Oxygen Thief.

Didn't the Op consist of posting someone else's opinion?

Too funny

Yes, and I commented on it, and added my own views to it, unlike thoughtcrimes.

Your hypocrisy is showing (yet again). He kicked your ass.

No, he didn't. I posted an opinion piece as an opinion piece, he posted opinion pieces and implied they were factual reporting.

I have said repeatedly that modern progressivism has all the trappings of a religion, and this person agrees.

[Blue Team Progressivism is a church, offering you moral superiority and a path to spiritual enlightenment. As a church it's got a lot going for it. It runs religious programming on television, all day every day. Every modern primetime program is like a left-wing Andy Griffith show, reinforcing lessons of inclusion, tolerance, feminism, and anti-racism./QUOTE]

[
The Blue Church controls the HR department, so even if you don't go to church, you have to act like a loyal churchgoer in every way that matters while you're on the clock. And off the clock, on any kind of public social media platform.

Jon Stewart and John Oliver are basically TV preachers. Watching them gives the same sense of quiet superiority your grandma gets from watching The 700 Club. The messages are constantly reinforced, providing that lovely dopamine hit, like an angel's voice whispering, "You're right, you're better, you're winning."
/QUOTE]

For the first time in decades, voters explicitly rejected the Blue Church, defying hours of daily cultural programming, years of indoctrination from the schools, and dozens of explicit warnings from HR.

We've been trained since childhood to obey the pretty people on TV, but for the first time in decades, that didn't work.

Donald Trump won because flyover America wants their culture back, and Blue Team has not been rejected like that before.

Trump ran a venom laced campaign. And now he wants everything to be nice nice ?? Playa please ! You get what you give !

The Venom has mostly been coming from the left for the past 2 decades. Now that someone in power is fighting back your side is getting sand in their panty bunched vaginas.

[

/QUOTE]

I think that nailed it. It's like the liberal playbook is their bible and it's not open to interpretation and there is no room for personal opinions. Accept it or you instantly become the enemy or sinner.

The left always cheers when Republicans disagree with each other since that is not allowed in the liberal religion. Blind faith is all that they will accept. They think there is something wrong with people who don't follow the leaders without question.

Unfortunately for libs, they don't understand human nature. They never seem to expect the reactions from people when they try to force their will on us. Like how people leave states when liberals raise taxes or how we don't believe what MSNBC tells us about Hillary's integrity. They just don't get it. Because they have convinced themselves that they are so righteous, they never even consider the fact that they are to blame for failures. To them, Trump's win must mean that people were fooled or brainwashed. Truth is that lying and indoctrinating people is the left's thing. That shit doesn't fly with free thinkers.

[

/QUOTE]

I think that nailed it. It's like the liberal playbook is their bible and it's not open to interpretation and there is no room for personal opinions. Accept it or you instantly become the enemy or sinner.

The left always cheers when Republicans disagree with each other since that is not allowed in the liberal religion. Blind faith is all that they will accept. They think there is something wrong with people who don't follow the leaders without question.

Unfortunately for libs, they don't understand human nature. They never seem to expect the reactions from people when they try to force their will on us. Like how people leave states when liberals raise taxes or how we don't believe what MSNBC tells us about Hillary's integrity. They just don't get it. Because they have convinced themselves that they are so righteous, they never even consider the fact that they are to blame for failures. To them, Trump's win must mean that people were fooled or brainwashed. Truth is that lying and indoctrinating people is the left's thing. That shit doesn't fly with free thinkers.

The funny thing is they are more like the Moral Majority nitwits from the 1980's than current conservatives/libertarians ever will be.

The sheer absurdity of Donald Trump being elected president of the United States of America is the single most ignored and avoided aspect of this whole calamity. Even the liberal media won't step up and acknowledge it.
I am so glad obamas bullshit run is over. But then I realize that trump WILL ACTUALLY be president and I freak out a little. At least the SC wont be filled with mentally ill trannies and Stalinists! Hopefully anyways.

Honestly, What do you think Trump will fill it with?
It won't be constitutionalists, they would actually limit his power... I say a good old boy who will do as he is told... Look at his Cabinet picks, they are Corporate America(well part of them)... He will pick a guys who looks after his inner circle a screw the rest..

The good side could be that enough GOP patriots will say screw this and stand in his way on really daft crap... Some will get through but lets see how that turns out...

The stuff he is doing now around jobs is like a Roman Emperor having bread and circuses.

There will be real numbers deficit, unemployment, inflation, education standards, number uninsured..... that's how he will be judged..

Good. Now that you feel validated, please crawl back under your rock.

next time you take the effort to type something, try an actual response, you low post count hack-poseur.

I did type a response. It just wasn't one for which you were prepared or that you wanted.

next time you take the effort to type something, try an actual response, you low post count hack-poseur.

I did type a response. It just wasn't one for which you were prepared or that you wanted.

You replied, you didn't respond.

Noob.

Noob.

I may be new here, but you are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about, and had you before posting it confirmed that your supposition about the distinction between a reply and a response, you would not have posted it. Alas, that's not what you did and now you shall look like the fool you are.
Every reply is a response, but not every response is a reply. And that, rock-boy, is why you are wrong;.

Trust me when I tell you that I am not the person with whom you want to try playing pedantically snide word games. I'm quite careful to be cognizant of the denotation and connotation of the words I choose to express myself in public. That's not to say I never make mistakes, but rather that this time I have not.

Noob.
reply -
verb
1 Say something in response to something someone has said
reply - definition of reply in English | Oxford Dictionaries

Is English your second language, Marty? How could the other poster reply without responding, fool? You're wrong given your declaration and the definition, shit for brains, and that's a FACT, so have another shit sundae...bon appetite ass wipe!

Noob.
reply -
verb

Is English your second language, Marty? How could the other poster reply without responding, fool? You're wrong given your declaration and the definition, shit for brains, and that's a FACT, so have another shit sundae...bon appetite ass wipe!

Marty has to be told what to think or have his “thoughts” confirmed by someone as equally narrow minded.

Millions of folks dislike Trump because he is a top grade chauvinist wearing his prejudices with pride. Millions of others dislike Trump because of his bombastic narcissism. Yet millions of others dislike Trump simply because he is a pathological liar. Even before his inauguration, he has made a number of enemies in his own "party". With a National polling favorability of only 37% while 58% view Trump unfavorably, Trump is the most disliked president pre-inauguration in the 227 year history of this Nation.

When enough of the members in the House and in the Senate gin up the courage to declare the 'Emperor has no cloths', the House will pass Articles of Impeachment, the Senate will find Trump guilty of high crimes and misdemeanors and Trump will be removed from office. It is just a matter of time! I've been saying it will happen before the end of 2018, but with the announcement of the new "investigations" it's looking to be much sooner.

What chauvinist and prejudice are you talking anout. They just don't like confident men who don't take shit from people

Noob.

I may be new here, but you are the one who doesn't know what you are talking about, and had you before posting it confirmed that your supposition about the distinction between a reply and a response, you would not have posted it. Alas, that's not what you did and now you shall look like the fool you are.
Every reply is a response, but not every response is a reply. And that, rock-boy, is why you are wrong;.

Trust me when I tell you that I am not the person with whom you want to try playing pedantically snide word games. I'm quite careful to be cognizant of the denotation and connotation of the words I choose to express myself in public. That's not to say I never make mistakes, but rather that this time I have not.

So much text, so little content. Not a single thing about the article I posted, or my views on said article.

Only trolls and morons who want to appear smarter than they are go into such snide detail as you.

Enjoy your (probably brief) stay here.

Noob.
reply -
verb

I think we found someone's sock.

You are adding nothing to the conversation, as usual.

Noob.
reply -
verb

Marty has to be told what to think or have his “thoughts” confirmed by someone as equally narrow minded.

This coming from one of the biggest bleating sheep of the left on this board is comical.

Forum List

Back