Why Trump can't pardon himself if re-elected

LOL The SCOTUS is also looking for REVENGE on Democrats. They will reverse it just to F with Dems.
The SCOTUS won't be able to reverse this. You don't get it, Trump isn't presdent. He can't make things stop. The SCOTUS has more pressing issues than this case. If they hear this at all, it will be long after the election.

Good luck with that. She was able to skate on Republican incompetence, now covered under statutes of limitation.
Weird.....Biden has set a precedence that statute of limitations don't matter anymore.

Trump can have Alvin Bragg, Fani Willis, and Jack Smith indicted on campaign violations early next year because they all admitted that they were put in their positions to get Trump, which means they are working for the Biden campaign.

I'm sure it won't take much to indict Hillary for plenty of felonies, and Biden is already nailed for taking money from our enemies.

And I don't think it would take much to get Obama and Michelle for a conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree. Nobody bothered to investigate the killing of their personal chef. A good detective could nail their balls to the wall.

Biden opened this Pandora's box and the press is already asking him about someone returning the favor in the future.

Last edited:
The SCOTUS won't be able to reverse this. You don't get it, Trump isn't presdent. He can't make things stop. The SCOTUS has more pressing issues than this case. If they hear this at all, it will be long after the election.
They can and they will, so say countless legal experts. Tissue? Cry harder Dems another swing and a miss.

Weird.....Biden has set a precedence that statute of limitations don't matter anymore.

Trump can have Alvin Bragg, Fani Willis, and Jack Smith indicted on campaign violations early next year because they all admitted that they were put in their positions to get Trump, which means they are working for the Biden campaign.

I'm sure it won't take much to indict Hillary for plenty of felonies, and Biden is already nailed for taking money from our enemies.

And I don't think it would take much to get Obama and Michelle for a conspiracy to commit murder in the first degree. Nobody bothered to investigate the killing of their personal chef. A good detective could nail their balls to the wall.
Willis and Bragg were elected by the people.

They can and they will, so say countless legal experts. Tissue? Cry harder Dems another swing and a miss.
Countless experts aren't saying this. Maybe some fool on Fox, but this was 34-0, Trump is a goner.

Let me just skip to the end so you don't further confuse yourself, Joe Biden is going to be convicted of multiple actual felonies. Dems wanted a lawfare war, they got it.
Not going to happen.

Forum List

Back