Why Trump is after NATO...only 5 countries out of 27 members are meeting their pledge!

Not seeing this whole left wing Trump is attacking our allies by encouraging them to be independent from Russia and strengthening the alliance financially. It makes no sense

I see on MSNBC that they're claiming that Trump is doing "exactly what Putin wants" with NATO! Uh, okay. So Putin wants Trump to pressure NATO nations to pay more for defense??? Trump wants NATO nations to raise their defense spending to 4 percent of GDP. Putin wants this???!!!

The NATO treaty requires NATO members to pay 2% of GDP for defense. Most NATO nations are not meeting that obligation. Germany only spends 1.2 percent of GDP for defense. England pays 1.8 percent of GDP for defense. France spends 1.8 percent of GDP for defense, although France recently agreed to boost defense spending. Italy spends 1.5 percent of GDP for defense. Trump wants them to boost defense spending to 4 percent.

What is Germany doing signing a multibillion-dollar oil pipeline deal with Russia and hurting our ally Ukraine in the process? And, as the Guardian newspaper has noted, Trump is not the only one to raise questions about the pipeline deal.

Trump Was Right: NATO Is Obsolete

Of Course NATO is Obsolete

Trump is right: It's time to rethink NATO

Of course they do, more money spent on "defense" is money not spent on things that actually help an economy. Remember, it was defense spending that killed the USSR.

You people are morons if you think that Putin wants to invade Europe.

Personally I hope the whole group tells Trump to shove it up his ass.

Bottom line only 5 members are paying their fair share. Estonia, Poland and Greece are meeting their financial obligations over Canada for example. The group can tell Trump to shove it and while staying in the agreement, he can cut back the USA share by a humongous amount.

America pays 3.61 of the GDP. Removing 1.61 cuts NATO's throat.

So what, the US needs Germany more than Germany needs the US, can't you people figure this out. We are an empire, a global empire, which means we have military posts all across the globe, soon they should want us to pay them for the space we take up in their country.

She/he does have a point. It is a bit scary knowing how dumb some people can be and still function.

When Fascism was first gaining power in Italy and Spain, one of the methods to more "humanly" shut up those who dissented from the cult leader, was to accuse the dissenters of being lunatics......
After all, WHO could tolerate dissent when there was a CULT to solidify????.....

Maybe Trump wants to declare war on Germany......perhaps even attack Germany from opposite sides along with Putin?.......Rumor has it that such may have happened before in history.....LOL

What a shock, maybes, if's, probably, perhaps and could of.

You need some serious help kid. Also you are full of shit. There are only 5 Countries meeting their responsibilities.

"
The Only 5 Countries That Meet NATO's Defense Spending Requirements"
The Only 5 Countries That Meet NATO's Defense Spending Requirements

Eternal fuckhead....WHERE and WHEN did I say that there was 1 or 6 or 29 countries paying the full 2% of their GDP????

What I am stating to morons like you is that NATO spending more for "defense" does NOTHING for us .......and its doubtful it does anything for the more powerful NATO countries....

the entire fucking TV show that Trump is putting on for his ass licking base is to show his paramour, Putin, that he is ALL for Russia............LOL

God ,Nat this is our routine, you type of your ass and I bitch slap you. Aren't you tired of it yet? The ISSUE was NEVER the US saving any money, it's ALWAYS been about the other Nation's NOT living up to the agreed requirements to get IN TO NATO. Your Trump hatred ALWAYS makes you show everyone how stupid and hate addled you are.

She/he does have a point. It is a bit scary knowing how dumb some people can be and still function.

When Fascism was first gaining power in Italy and Spain, one of the methods to more "humanly" shut up those who dissented from the cult leader, was to accuse the dissenters of being lunatics......
After all, WHO could tolerate dissent when there was a CULT to solidify????.....

So that explains where liberals learned it.

You say that like we can’t already see what you’re doing. lol

I’ll try to make this short and simple for you...
There’s a reason why Trump was elected.

How’d I do? lol :)

Lol, trump derangement syndrome is alive and well.
I marvel at his ability to manipulate you guys. I'm sort of sorry I never watched his tv show.

You marvel at someone who manipulates others with his ignorance?

“Germany, as far as I’m concerned, is captive to Russia because it’s getting so much of its energy from Russia,” Trump said. “So we’re supposed to protect Germany but they’re getting their energy from Russia.” That statement makes no sense. Trump is just being a jerk.

No doubt he is looking forward to his secret meeting with Putin on Monday. He gets to meet with his controller. That meeting will be easier.

But, then, you marvel at all this.

CNS News reports, "Member countries contribute in line with an agreed cost-sharing formula, based on Gross National Income. (GNI equals GDP plus income obtained in dividends, interest etc. from other countries.)

Under that formula, the U.S. contributes 22.144 percent of the NATO budget, followed by Germany (14.65 percent), France (10.63 percent) and Britain (9.84 percent)."

As Trump continues his unrelenting attacks on NATO, seemingly determined to weaken the alliance, one has to wonder why Trump wants his meeting with Putin to be in secret. Weakening NATO is a Russian goal, not an American one. Obviously, Trump doesn't know that.

At Singapore, Trump got played badly by Kim. He gave away the ranch. He made three major concessions to North Korea. Kim agreed to talk about the denuclearization of the Korean Peninsula.

What will Trump concede to Putin? Poland? The Baltic states?

Again, I ask why is Trump meeting with Putin in secret?

, it's ALWAYS been about the other Nation's NOT living up to the agreed requirements to get IN TO NATO.

Fuckhead....first you can only butch slap your own ass......BUT, more importantly, it was AGREED upon by all NATO nations....including the U.S. that the full amount would be met in 2024........

Your orange clown's fake "anger" has two purposes.....ONE....please his puppet master,Putin.......and TWO, please U.S. armaments' manufacturers who've been lobbying him to push Europe to buy MORE......

I will admit that everything in life is a little bit better knowing Trump is in the White House, and Clinton is out there flying commercial somewhere.
Everything is better for who Bubba

Better for:

Women who need reproductive health care ?

People who need health insurance?

Business who will be hurt by the idiotic trade war?

World peace and security while he undermines NATO?

The environment while he rolls back protections on water, air and ignores climate change?

This countries sovereignty while he kisses up to Russia?

WHAT???!!

Better for who? Myself of course.
Thank you for admitting that is all you care about. What a fine fucking American you are ! That attitude makes you better suited for being a tribal war lord in Somalia .Do you take no pride in your country Whatsoever?

Do you know that just today, he was rebuked but members of both parties in congress for making a complete ass of himself, embarrassing the US in front of our allies, and undermining a 69 year old alliance that has maintained peace in Europe? What the fuck is wrong with you?

Last edited:

bet you can relate to this illustrious Trump cult member....like you are.

upload_2018-7-11_17-17-29.png

, it's ALWAYS been about the other Nation's NOT living up to the agreed requirements to get IN TO NATO.

Fuckhead....first you can only butch slap your own ass......BUT, more importantly, it was AGREED upon by all NATO nations....including the U.S. that the full amount would be met in 2024........

Your orange clown's fake "anger" has two purposes.....ONE....please his puppet master,Putin.......and TWO, please U.S. armaments' manufacturers who've been lobbying him to push Europe to buy MORE......
Ahhh... here comes the name calling and insults. :laugh:

Gotta love the tactics of the left. :)

Trump goes right from trashing NATO to getting an attaboy from Putin

Any odds on Trump criticizing Putin?

Bottom line is this........Trump's little tantrum toward NATO is just his cute way to pave the way for his love fest with Putin in Finland.

View attachment 204243

Absolutely.
th

View attachment 204243
I am sure you can relate to the criminal he was flipping off....

Look, I get it, I ALWAYS show you your own ass ass you hate it. ONLY 5 Nations had thus far fulfilled the requirements they agreed to to get into NATO. 5. Here, I'm handing you your ass.

Again.

Forum List

Back