Why Trump is after NATO...only 5 countries out of 27 members are meeting their pledge!

Sorry, you're wrong as usual.

Trump did not know what Brexit was two weeks before EU referendum ...
US › News › UK › UK Politics
Jan 6, 2018 - Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, Mr Wolff said: “I interviewed Trump two weeks before the Brexit vote and he didn't knowwhat ...

Donald Trump apparently doesn't know what the Brexit is - The Week
theweek.com/speedreads/627493/donald-trump-apparently-doesnt-know-what-brexit
Jun 1, 2016 - At the end of the month, there will be a referendum to decide if Britain should leave or remain in the European Union. The implications are ...
Trump apparently stumped by 'Brexit' question | TheHill
thehill.com/blogs/ballot-box/presidential.../281820-trump-stumped-by-brexit-question
Jun 1, 2016 - “I know Great Britain very well,” Trump added. "I know, youknow, the country very well. I have a lot of investments there. I would say they're ...
Michael Wolff claims Donald Trump didn't know what Brexit was
Latest UK and World News, Sport and Comment | Express.co.uk › News › World
Jan 7, 2018 - Michael Wolff, author of Fire And Fury, claims to have interviewed Trump two weeks before Britain's EU referendum in June 2016 “and he didn't ...
Donald Trump on Brexit: Huh? – POLITICO
Donald Trump on Brexit: Huh?...
Jun 1, 2016 - Republican presidential candidate Donald Trump speaks at a rally in ... president didn't seem to understand what “Brexit” meant — a British exit ...
Yes, nice round-up of the collaborators

I see on MSNBC that they're claiming that Trump is doing "exactly what Putin wants" with NATO! Uh, okay. So Putin wants Trump to pressure NATO nations to pay more for defense??? Trump wants NATO nations to raise their defense spending to 4 percent of GDP. Putin wants this???!!!

The NATO treaty requires NATO members to pay 2% of GDP for defense. Most NATO nations are not meeting that obligation. Germany only spends 1.2 percent of GDP for defense. England pays 1.8 percent of GDP for defense. France spends 1.8 percent of GDP for defense, although France recently agreed to boost defense spending. Italy spends 1.5 percent of GDP for defense. Trump wants them to boost defense spending to 4 percent.

What is Germany doing signing a multibillion-dollar oil pipeline deal with Russia and hurting our ally Ukraine in the process? And, as the Guardian newspaper has noted, Trump is not the only one to raise questions about the pipeline deal.

Trump Was Right: NATO Is Obsolete

Of Course NATO is Obsolete

Trump is right: It's time to rethink NATO

Of course they do, more money spent on "defense" is money not spent on things that actually help an economy. Remember, it was defense spending that killed the USSR.

You people are morons if you think that Putin wants to invade Europe.

Personally I hope the whole group tells Trump to shove it up his ass.

Bottom line only 5 members are paying their fair share. Estonia, Poland and Greece are meeting their financial obligations over Canada for example. The group can tell Trump to shove it and while staying in the agreement, he can cut back the USA share by a humongous amount.

America pays 3.61 of the GDP. Removing 1.61 cuts NATO's throat.

I am good with that, NATO is a relic of days gone by and is about as useful as tits on a boar.

I see on MSNBC that they're claiming that Trump is doing "exactly what Putin wants" with NATO! Uh, okay. So Putin wants Trump to pressure NATO nations to pay more for defense??? Trump wants NATO nations to raise their defense spending to 4 percent of GDP. Putin wants this???!!!

The NATO treaty requires NATO members to pay 2% of GDP for defense. Most NATO nations are not meeting that obligation. Germany only spends 1.2 percent of GDP for defense. England pays 1.8 percent of GDP for defense. France spends 1.8 percent of GDP for defense, although France recently agreed to boost defense spending. Italy spends 1.5 percent of GDP for defense. Trump wants them to boost defense spending to 4 percent.

What is Germany doing signing a multibillion-dollar oil pipeline deal with Russia and hurting our ally Ukraine in the process? And, as the Guardian newspaper has noted, Trump is not the only one to raise questions about the pipeline deal.

The nazis in Kiev are always freaking whining. They're not going to get hurt by Nord Stream 2.

Germany proposes consortium to protect Ukraine from Nord Stream losses
Andrius Sytas
3 Min Read

PALANGA, Lithuania (Reuters) - Germany has proposed setting up some sort of consortium to ensure that Ukraine retains its role as a transit country for Russian gas once the Nord Stream 2 gas pipeline is operational.

German foreign minister Heiko Maas made the proposal, without giving details, during a meeting on Friday with his counterparts from Baltic countries, which oppose the pipeline.

Germany has backed Nord Stream 2, which will run from Russia to Germany through the Baltic Sea, but Chancellor Angela Merkel said last month that the project cannot go ahead without clarity on Ukraine’s role as a transit route for gas.

Germany proposes consortium to protect Ukraine from Nord Stream losses

Of course they do, more money spent on "defense" is money not spent on things that actually help an economy. Remember, it was defense spending that killed the USSR.

Bottom line only 5 members are paying their fair share. Estonia, Poland and Greece are meeting their financial obligations over Canada for example. The group can tell Trump to shove it and while staying in the agreement, he can cut back the USA share by a humongous amount.

I am good with that, NATO is a relic of days gone by and is about as useful as tits on a boar.

I'm with you on that. I believe the US blows over 300 billion a year on NATO. I'll get the exact amount and a link.

Whoa way more than I thought. And this begs the question what the hell does the US get for 650 billion a year?

160415172159-nato-gdp-1-780x439.jpg

These NATO countries are not spending their fair share on defense

Last edited:
I will admit that everything in life is a little bit better knowing Trump is in the White House, and Clinton is out there flying commercial somewhere.

Easily the worst piece of trash I've read here in weeks....I'd report you for being crazy as a shithouse rat but the mods probably enjoy laughing at your commie crap....you're like a bad car wreck that people notice but don't look at for more than a minute or two. There are 29, not 30 countries in NATO and it goes downhill from there.

Mr. fuckhead,,,,,,,First, let me clearly state that the mods are on your side anyway and they only keep some of us around (the sane ones) so that this forum does not become a circle-jerk where you idiots FIGHT about who sniffs Trump's ass more.

Secondly, for you and other ignorant morons.....Japan is NATO's longest-standing global partner.....and soon either Ireland, Cyprus.or Malta will be the 30th partner.

Thank me later for the fucking lesson, HornyTom........LOL

So why does Trump want everyone else to pay 4 percent, when we only pay 3.61? Are we going to raise our contribution as well?

I will admit that everything in life is a little bit better knowing Trump is in the White House, and Clinton is out there flying commercial somewhere.
Everything is better for who Bubba

Better for:

Women who need reproductive health care ?

People who need health insurance?

Business who will be hurt by the idiotic trade war?

World peace and security while he undermines NATO?

The environment while he rolls back protections on water, air and ignores climate change?

This countries sovereignty while he kisses up to Russia?

WHAT???!!

Have you asked yourself why some of these countries are now paying more to meet their obligations, nat4900?

Actually, YES.....I've asked myself that and if you read the European press, almost all sources state that NATO countries know that they're dealing with a demagogue and also know that the idiot-in-chief DOES have the power to impose damaging tariffs on trade with Europe........So, they'll play along until the scourge in the oval office is gone.

As I've stated in the O/P, when NATO countries allocate more money for additional armaments, such will NOT save as a dime and ONLY benefits both the US and China's weaponry manufacturers.

In short, NATO countries allocating the full 2% of GDP for defense, does NOTHING for the average U.S. taxpayers....
Trump is putting on yet another show for Putin.

You need some serious help kid. Also you are full of shit. There are only 5 Countries meeting their responsibilities.

"
The Only 5 Countries That Meet NATO's Defense Spending Requirements"
The Only 5 Countries That Meet NATO's Defense Spending Requirements

Eternal fuckhead....WHERE and WHEN did I say that there was 1 or 6 or 29 countries paying the full 2% of their GDP????

What I am stating to morons like you is that NATO spending more for "defense" does NOTHING for us .......and its doubtful it does anything for the more powerful NATO countries....

the entire fucking TV show that Trump is putting on for his ass licking base is to show his paramour, Putin, that he is ALL for Russia............LOL

Have you asked yourself why some of these countries are now paying more to meet their obligations, nat4900?

Actually, YES.....I've asked myself that and if you read the European press, almost all sources state that NATO countries know that they're dealing with a demagogue and also know that the idiot-in-chief DOES have the power to impose damaging tariffs on trade with Europe........So, they'll play along until the scourge in the oval office is gone.

As I've stated in the O/P, when NATO countries allocate more money for additional armaments, such will NOT save as a dime and ONLY benefits both the US and China's weaponry manufacturers.

In short, NATO countries allocating the full 2% of GDP for defense, does NOTHING for the average U.S. taxpayers....
Trump is putting on yet another show for Putin.
Are seriously relying on European press for accurate information? :laugh:

Are you aware of the restrictions imposed on them?

who expects a huskster to grasp the design of NATO ?

he didnt even know what Brexit was.

Absolutely true:

Donald Trump doesn't actually know what 'Brexit' means

In an interview with Michael Wolff for The Hollywood Reporter, the presumptive Republican nominee appeared to suggest he was did not know the meaning of the world “Brexit” - used to refer to Britain’s exit from the European Union.

“And Brexit? Your position?” Mr Woolf asked.

“Huh?”

“Brexit.”

“Hmm.”

The New York tycoon was then told what the abbreviation meant.

He replied: “Oh yeah, I think they should leave.”
Most people have a hard time understanding the meaning of the "world". Next time you want to post a hit piece on Trump maybe you should pick a news source with actual editors.

Everything is better for who Bubba

Better for:

Women who need reproductive health care ?

People who need health insurance?

Business who will be hurt by the idiotic trade war?

World peace and security while he undermines NATO?

The environment while he rolls back protections on water, air and ignores climate change?

This countries sovereignty while he kisses up to Russia?

WHAT???!!

Better for who? Myself of course.

Forum List

Back