Why Trump's Supporters Don't Care That He's Lying

Yep. Saw the first issue. nothing in it. People change their minds all the time. There are some things that I have changed my mind of over time. We all do it. You have NEVER done that? 1) I don't believe you 2) Or of the very unlikely chance that you never have, you are an idiot because you obviously have never learned anything.

When somebody changes their mind on something for the better I think that is a good thing and shows maturity. If people didn't, you'd still have slavery and women not voting.
She lied about emails, Wiki Leaks is exposing her daily.
bush lied about WMD's

Bush and the neocons are POS and guess which candidate they are touting???? That's right...Hitlery.....
you think trump is any different?

Trump isn't a career politician that is being funded by the same oligarchs that have been funding Hitlery. He is not a globalist that believes that our sovereignty is a joke.....he may not be legit but I know for damn sure that Hitlery isn't. The fact that the repub party/neocons are not touting him is another sign that he is someone to be feared. The support of Trump isn't about Trump insomuch as we are tired of the same establishment types that have been sucking us dry while making promises that they can't deliver on. People better wake the fuck up because bad shit is coming our way like a fucking hurricane and you can bank on that.
so what your saying is once he's elected president and doesnt reveal the area 51 aliens, or the bohemian grove or the Jewish plot to rule the world........

......... you'll dismiss him and throw him out just as easily as you picked him up

She lied about emails, Wiki Leaks is exposing her daily.
bush lied about WMD's

Bush and the neocons are POS and guess which candidate they are touting???? That's right...Hitlery.....
you think trump is any different?

Trump isn't a career politician that is being funded by the same oligarchs that have been funding Hitlery. He is not a globalist that believes that our sovereignty is a joke.....he may not be legit but I know for damn sure that Hitlery isn't. The fact that the repub party/neocons are not touting him is another sign that he is someone to be feared. The support of Trump isn't about Trump insomuch as we are tired of the same establishment types that have been sucking us dry while making promises that they can't deliver on. People better wake the fuck up because bad shit is coming our way like a fucking hurricane and you can bank on that.
so what your saying is once he's elected president and doesnt reveal the area 51 aliens, or the bohemian grove or the Jewish plot to rule the world........

......... you'll dismiss him and throw him out just as easily as you picked him up

I don't need anyone to tell me how the cow eats the cabbage and I will call out anyone regardless of whichever bought and paid for party they claim allegiance to. I'm a fucking encyclopedia of knowledge armed with a wealth of facts. If everyone put as much time in to learning what is really going on? These elitist fucks would have beaten a hasty retreat years ago. They feed off of our collective stupidity like the parasites that they are. My fear is that the collective consciousness of what has been done to the huddled masses will be too late to do anything about it.

Anybody, and I mean anybody, who votes for a moron like Trump has no right calling anybody a retard.

It's a matter of voting against hitlery. Which is the only intelligent choice.

Of course unsuccessful bed wetting retard libturds might believe a moron can make billions of dollars like Trump has, and that's the sort of weapons grade stupidity it takes to vote for hitlery.

It literally takes an absence of any knowledge at all, and a devotion to ignorance that prevents recognizing the fact that she is possibly the most corrupt and incompetent leftwing sociopath near the helm of a government since Mussolini.

Anybody, and I mean anybody, who votes for a moron like Trump has no right calling anybody a retard.

Of course unsuccessful bed wetting retard libturds might believe a moron can make billions of dollars like Trump has, and that's the sort of weapons grade stupidity it takes to vote for hitlery.

It literally takes an absence of any knowledge at all, and a devotion to ignorance that prevents recognizing the fact that she is possibly the most corrupt and incompetent leftwing sociopath near the helm of a government since Mussolini.

Somebody needs a nap!

Somebody needs a nap!

Or a padded room

Forum List

Back