Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?

Republicans dont want our schools undoing all the hate and misinformation they feed their kids

They don’t want their children exposed to those who are different
The left is okay with everything as long as they agree with it.

Actually, in the part YOU highlighted in a pathetic attempt to disprove Rightwinger, it said "17 buildings bear the Trump name, but he only OWNS a handful of them". That means out of the buildings that have his name, he only owns a few, and the rest of them lease his name (which is the point that Rightwinger was making, as well as the fact that he hasn't built much in the past couple of decades). As far as building things? I went to Google and searched for "when was the last time Trump built a building", and this is what came back...................

People also ask

What was the last building Trump built?

40 Wall Street
40 Wall Street in December 2005
Wikimedia | © OpenStreetMap
Alternative namesThe Trump Building, Manhattan Company Building
Record height
41 more rows

40 Wall Street - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org › wiki › 40_Wall_Street

Search for: What was the last building Trump built?

So...................according to searches on the internet, the last time Trump built a building was back in 2005, which was 17 - 18 years ago, meaning it's almost 20 years, and Righwinger's claim is correct. Trump hasn't built anything in decades. Does it hurt to defend stupidity such as yours, or is this just par for the course for you?
Do you know WTF a decade is, Simp?

Give us your numbers. How much did enrollment go up while Traitor Joe was drawing a paycheck for doing nothing?
I don't believe there was ever an expectation of increased enrollment. They turn away thousands each year.

What was expected, and certainly happened was that donations skyrocketed especially from the Communist China Party.

Trump hasn’t built a building in decades
Others finance the building and pay Trump a license fee to put TRUMP on the building
So-What%20%281%29-S.jpg

This is bad primarily because of how it affects of going to school there. For the school it likely was a good draw to get people to go there.

I do have an issue with the article. It's conflicting. It says he did not teach a class (which I would expect to be the case) but then they note...........

However, he did not teach a semester's worth of courses;

So which is it? He didn't teach at all or he taught but not a full semesters worth?
Either one's pretty lame for 900K.

Having a former Vice President on the staff adds to the prestige of the University.

Nothing illegal

How much money does Trump get for having TRUMP added to a building?
Students had to pay that 900K. Illegal doesn't even enter the picture. This is just plain baaaaad optics for Quid Pro, again.

And who won the pool on the first post to mention TRUMP!?

Why? Do your own research, you lazy bum.
Once again I find it peculiar that you are proud to display that you have NOTHING to support your opinion so you react childishly. You must be so proud.

2022-08-15_21-36-54-S.jpg

Once again I find it peculiar that you are proud to display that you have NOTHING to support your opinion so you react childishly. You must be so proud.

2022-08-15_21-36-54-S.jpg
The leftists are in meltdown. They know the gig is up.

All of those proud Ivy league schools seem to be moving into Community College territory. No insult to them however these schools are supposed to be creme de le creme. Now they are moving towards the Village. The disparity between individuals graduating from them can be massive.

Times of India hogwash.
You can't say the FACTS are HOGWASH so you childishly attack the source. Even Adam Schiff has backed away from defending Biden's actions. Unless you're a complete loon, you must know Democrats are backing this in order to prevent Biden from running.

Last edited:
No. I don’t think so. I respond in kind when all else fails, and people like you endlessly and reflexively bash the opposition.
Oh foolish me, here I imagined that mods would want to set a good example.

Without education there are no lawyers, doctors. engineers, teachers, pharmacists, etc etc etc.
skeptical-baby-duh-meme-M.png

Do you want the best or do you want a "socially" designated number from each demographic?

I want everyone to get a chance.
Everyone does.

But not everyone is capable of these difficult majors - I’d guess maybe 5% or 10% of the population is capable of….say….a strenuous engineering program. In fact, many are not capable of college at all.

Why was Biden paid $900,000 a year by U of P when he didn’t teach a single class?​

China….

Everyone does.

But not everyone is capable of these difficult majors - I’d guess maybe 5% or 10% of the population is capable of….say….a strenuous engineering program. In fact, many are not capable of college at all.

Which is not a reason to demean and attack education.

Coyote sets the example of how NOT to be.
Princess, sometimes people push too and I feel obliged to return the favor. I’m sorry you are incapable of handling what like to dish out, but that is not my problem.

Forum List

Back