Why we love Trump....

Nobody's going to read this garbage. Learn the meaning of brevity.

You may not have the Grey Matter

to comprehend it...

Brevity is good for simple minds...

Presumably you have addressed this post to simple minds.

IMO, clear, concise and cogent can be simple and enlightening, or like your's, a silly ad hominem.
Save your pathetic "I'm a smart guy" gay bullshit for the other word-nerds here....go circle jerk in a corner with Xelor. You fools impress no one and only make yourselves look like fucking idiots. Stop trying so hard!

I am..

You just don't realize you are insane.

Insanity is admitting you back a business cheat, fraud, groper, accused child rapist and backer of child molesters, and brag about it.

When did i mention bill clinton?

I believe that yo are that fucking stupid not to know that Donald Trump is a business cheat, fraud, groper, accused child rapist and brags about it.

WINNING.................
Winning is not backing a lying POS accused child rapist who is defending Roy Moore a child molester.

I just can't get enough of this liberal Butt Hurt..

Please do some "MOORE":banana:

And yes I spelled it that way on purpose.

So you’re glad that your party has devolved down into rudeness and vulgarity because you’re convinced that you’ve been losing this fictional war to the left for the last 50 years?

Also, don’t act like you’re party has been so pure over the last 50 years that the left pushed you into being deplorables. In fact, I think admitting your point of view being twisted into a nasty hate by the left is admitting you let the left dictate your way of thinking. In other words, you’ve already lost this so called ‘war’.

Stop being so melodramatic...

YOur lies are dismissed.

Insanity is admitting you back a business cheat, fraud, groper, accused child rapist and backer of child molesters, and brag about it.

I believe that yo are that fucking stupid not to know that Donald Trump is a business cheat, fraud, groper, accused child rapist and brags about it.

WINNING.................
Winning is not backing a lying POS accused child rapist who is defending Roy Moore a child molester.

That’s why I voted for Trump instead of not voting for my guy. Trump is a forest fires. Fire is good. It’s a cleansing process.

I snatched this from my home forum from DFB...

It's so good..........

It's about Trumps lack of decorum, dignity and statesmanship.

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.”

Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.

We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as Ronald Reagan?

We tried propriety – has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney?

And the results were always the same. This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Shortened for "fair use" .. Read the USMB Posting Guidelines Deno

It is nothing but the incessant use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive. Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama’s close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright’s church.

Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration’s weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration’s cover-up.

So, to my friends on the Left — and the #NeverTrumpers as well — do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be “collegial” and “dignified” and “proper”? Of course I do. These aren’t those times. This is war. And it’s a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don’t care.

Mod Edit to include the proper link to source. (pretty sure this is it).. Don't post potentially copyrighted material without a link to the primary source site.

Evan Sayet - He Fights

I've made this point many times on this very site.

Very well said.

Am waiting for a post that say's why you like Trump, not post's that say kicking non Trump people's ass. is a good enough reason. why would you take joy in hurting others? over applauding things that make improvements for all Americans.

Am waiting for a post that say's why you like Trump, not post's that say kicking non Trump people's ass. is a good enough reason. why would you take joy in hurting others? over applauding things that make improvements for all Americans.

1. Because they deserve it.

2. Because they are destroying America and need to be stopped.

Polling Data
Poll Date Sample Approve Disapprove Spread
RCP Average 10/26 - 11/22 -- 39.0 56.3 -17.3
Gallup 11/20 - 11/22 1500 A 38 55 -17
Economist/YouGov 11/19 - 11/21 1344 RV 40 55 -15
Rasmussen Reports 11/19 - 11/21 1500 LV 44 54 -10
Reuters/Ipsos 11/17 - 11/22 1489 A 36 59 -23
Quinnipiac 11/15 - 11/20 1415 RV 38 55 -17
NPR/PBS/Marist 11/13 - 11/15 802 RV 42 54 -12
Harvard-Harris 11/11 - 11/14 2350 RV 41 59 -18
CNN 11/2 - 11/5 RV 38 57 -19
IBD/TIPP 10/26 - 11/3 917 A 36 58 -22
ABC News/Wash Post 10/29 - 11/1 884 RV 38 58 -20
CBS News 10/27 - 10/30 1109 A 39 55 -16
PPP (D) 10/27 - 10/29 572 RV 38 56 -18
All President Trump Job Approval Polling Data
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Trump Job Approval

39% approval 56.3% disapproval LOL

Polling Data

Proof that propaganda works.

Do you have something to say about the thread topic?

to comprehend it...

IMO, clear, concise and cogent can be simple and enlightening, or like your's, a silly ad hominem.
Save your pathetic "I'm a smart guy" gay bullshit for the other word-nerds here....go circle jerk in a corner with Xelor. You fools impress no one and only make yourselves look like fucking idiots. Stop trying so hard!

Your many posts are evidence you're nothing more than an echo of right wing propaganda and meme's, you're intolerant of entire sets of individuals you do not know, and have a very poor education.

to comprehend it...

Your many posts are evidence you're nothing more than an echo of right wing propaganda and meme's, you're intolerant of entire sets of individuals you do not know, and have a very poor education.

I think that point of the OP is right on. I've made the point myself many times.

DO you have something to say about the op, or did you just come here to fill the thread with mindless chatter to distract from a truth you don't want people to hear?

WINNING.................

That’s why I voted for Trump instead of not voting for my guy. Trump is a forest fires. Fire is good. It’s a cleansing process.

It does not cleanse human beings.

WINNING.................

It does not cleanse human beings.

It especially cleanses human beings.

to comprehend it...

No, brevity is the soul of wit. Bottom line is, very few are going to read that much from someone they don't even know.

Bottom line is you are wrong.

liberals are just to lazy to read something

longer than a catch phrase....

Ahem, in all fairness, most messageboard posters are. In the words of Toro: "Bank on it."

I am quite certain the original OP merited a "TL;DR".

Correct.

I said, “Trump is going to win. Bank on it.”

to comprehend it...

I think that point of the OP is right on. I've made the point myself many times.

DO you have something to say about the op, or did you just come here to fill the thread with mindless chatter to distract from a truth you don't want people to hear?

Ole Wry likes to get in there and circle talk, throw around words he gathers from the encyclopedia sitting next to his laptop...he can care less about making a valid point. It's what they do...it's the "Hey look at me" syndrome.

Polling Data

We, the American people, don't love the treasonous fat senile old orange clown at all. In fact, over 50% of us despise him.

Polling Data

We, the American people, don't love the treasonous fat senile old orange clown at all. In fact, over 50% of us despise him.
The orange anus is Americas embarrassment Only republicans ,the party first America last people kiss the blabbermouths butt

WINNING.................

I was right. You do the child molesting Moore.

I Bet you are proud of that too.

1. Because they deserve it.

2. Because they are destroying America and need to be stopped.
As said about Germany by one Nazi to another guarding the camps.

I snatched this from my home forum from DFB...

It's so good..........

It's about Trumps lack of decorum, dignity and statesmanship.

My Leftist friends (as well as many ardent #NeverTrumpers) constantly ask me if I’m not bothered by Donald Trump’s lack of decorum. They ask if I don’t think his tweets are “beneath the dignity of the office.”

Here’s my answer:

We Right-thinking people have tried dignity. There could not have been a man of more quiet dignity than George W. Bush as he suffered the outrageous lies and politically motivated hatreds that undermined his presidency.

We tried statesmanship. Could there be another human being on this earth who so desperately prized “collegiality” as Ronald Reagan?

We tried propriety – has there been a nicer human being ever than Mitt Romney?

And the results were always the same. This is because, while we were playing by the rules of dignity, collegiality and propriety, the Left has been, for the past 60 years, engaged in a knife fight where the only rules are those of Saul Alinsky and the Chicago mob.

XXXX - Mod Edit -- Shortened for "fair use" .. Read the USMB Posting Guidelines Deno

It is nothing but the incessant use of fake news (read: propaganda) that keeps the Left alive. Imagine, for example, if CNN had honestly and accurately reported then-candidate Barack Obama’s close ties to foreign terrorists (Rashid Khalidi), domestic terrorists (William Ayers), the mafia (Tony Rezko) or the true evils of his spiritual mentor, Jeremiah Wright’s church.

Imagine if they had honestly and accurately conveyed the evils of the Obama administration’s weaponizing of the IRS to be used against their political opponents or his running of guns to the Mexican cartels or the truth about the murder of Ambassador Christopher Stevens and the Obama administration’s cover-up.

So, to my friends on the Left — and the #NeverTrumpers as well — do I wish we lived in a time when our president could be “collegial” and “dignified” and “proper”? Of course I do. These aren’t those times. This is war. And it’s a war that the Left has been fighting without opposition for the past 50 years.

So, say anything you want about this president - I get it - he can be vulgar, he can be crude, he can be undignified at times. I don’t care.

Mod Edit to include the proper link to source. (pretty sure this is it).. Don't post potentially copyrighted material without a link to the primary source site.

Evan Sayet - He Fights

Funny about them more eh? Anyways, Trump has no ideas. He had nod ieas. He was smashed in every debate. He promised the sky, yet has delivered nothing. ACA, his wall, and his tax reform, all lies. He wants to keep A A now, his tax plan is about as far from what he promised as it could be, and the wall? Yeah, right. Trump was not elected on ideas, Trump was elected as punishment. Trump is a message to bad people like dubya, Mr. Amnesty 2.0. Dubya oversaw the biggest termination of out rights then J.Edgar Hoover. His daddy signed some of the anti gun legislation there was and made NAFTA the way it is. Trump is going n over his head. He is better g tamed by the swamp. All Trump is to America is a place holder.
Eventually Trump will have to accomplish something as president. It will probably be legislation that Republicans pass in spite of his attempts to divide the party and destroy the GOP leadership in Congress. It's pretty clear he is not an Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, or Carter, but it is not what he isn't that is important but rather what he is.

The one refreshing thing about Trump I like is that he is not a hypocrite. He doesn't excuse or try to hide the fact that he is completely immoral, lacks any understanding of government and has no idea how to accomplish anything that he has promised.

Forum List

Back