Why We Need a Third Party

Not just a third party – but an EFFECTIVE third party. One that will put a stop to the Mossbacks who dominate Congress and continued to look after themselves and not the people who elected them.

Not just a well-thought-out-piece on the current Congress but how we got here in the first place.

So, just how do we get a viable third party? We have to start at the roots – local municipal and county governments. If we get enough of those, it will makes its way up to the states and then Congress.

Read the article @ Why We Need a Third Party

Don't we need a 2nd Party before there can be a third?

/

saintmike is a far dupe and certainly no Republican
laughing-019.gif
Yep, I know that you and your ilk are laughable. :lol: As does the rest of the mainstram GOP.

Watch the Senate leadership crush Castro Cruz like toilet paper and throw him away.

A list from 2012 is not a list for 2015, honey.

Who is the US Congress House of Representatives Majority Whip (from Louisiana no less) and what party affiliation ... Sweetheart?

I asked for the list, not the persons. And the whip will do what Boehner tells him to do. DS, tell me dear, why you guys won't happily give us the whole list. Is it because 3 of 4 Teapcreeps in total numbers from 2010 have disappeared?

I asked for the list, not the persons. And the whip will do what Boehner tells him to do. DS, tell me dear, why you guys won't happily give us the whole list. Is it because 3 of 4 Teapcreeps in total numbers from 2010 have disappeared?

If you want a list ... Look it up.

If you don't want to answer the question I asked and don't know what the Whip's job is ... Then don't respond to the question.

If you would like to suggest the Tea Party is irrelevant because a member holds the Majority Whip position ... Well that fits well with all the other crap you don't know about politics.

Furthermore ... To suggest the Tea Party is going to jump up and snatch away the glory from two well establish parties who have been successful in keeping any other party sidelined ... Is a fairly optimistic expectation.

I am glad the Tea Party candidates that do win aren't Progressive Liberal slugs, Crusty Establishment Republicans or Wishy-Washy Moderates ... I will settle for 1 less piece of shit in Congress if needs be.

Last edited:
laughing-019.gif

You won't provide lists that prove your post, you won't engage in debate, and you wonder why you are informed.

Look in the mirror, longknife.

Listening won't produce a list of the diminished number of TP critters in the House and the Senate.

The far right RINOs like listening will not have the GOP. We will take more Hispanics and women before giving into far right thuggery.

Just curious, JS ... how does far right thuggery differ from that of the far left?

Listening won't produce a list of the diminished number of TP critters in the House and the Senate.

The far right RINOs like listening will not have the GOP. We will take more Hispanics and women before giving into far right thuggery.

Just curious, JS ... how does far right thuggery differ from that of the far left?

There is a big big ....really BIG difference

The leftwingers want to fuck you in the name of the fatherland

the rightwingers want to screw you in the name of god

Next question, please.

Democrats might try winning elections for a change.
They have won five of the last six popular votes and four of the last electoral votes.

We have 16 to 18 vulnerable Senate seats in 2016, they have one or two.

I am finding that the far right on this board have real trouble in looking at the full picture.

Fair question. The far right wants to go back to the culture and society of the 1950s; the far left wants to go back to the 1930s and the 1960s.

This country is about all of us, and the mainstream of left of cent to right of center will do better than either polar extreme.

There is a big big ....really BIG difference

The leftwingers want to fuck you in the name of the fatherland

the rightwingers want to screw you in the name of god

Next question, please. .
And far too many libertarians want government services without paying for them and a few of them have nefarious purposes they want to keep hidden from a weakend LEO.

Forum List

Back