Why won't Trump release his Tax returns?

Trump cares how much money people think he makes. A lot.

That's why he's sued journalists for claiming that he wasn't a billionaire. That's why he decorates his home like he's Louis XIII. That's why he puts his name on everything he makes - and plenty of things he didn't make.

It's amazing that you guys can't see through that.
:biggrin::blahblah:Yeah I know and he is crazy and mean and racist and rich and a liar and he put his dog on the roof of his car...oh wait that was the BS story from 08. :blahblah::biggrin:

That's why he's sued journalists for claiming that he wasn't a billionaire. That's why he decorates his home like he's Louis XIII. That's why he puts his name on everything he makes - and plenty of things he didn't make.

:biggrin::blahblah:Yeah I know and he is crazy and mean and racist and rich and a liar and he put his dog on the roof of his car...oh wait that was the BS story from 08. :blahblah::biggrin:

There none more blind than those who refuse to see.

I'm pretty sure that the reason why Donald won't release his tax returns is because he's nowhere near as wealthy as he claims
Well that's good right? you progressives hate wealth anyway. Who cares how much he earns and if he can get away with paying as little taxes he can more power to him.

That's actually the most plausible of speculations about why he won't release 'em. The man's obviously completely tone deaf about political miscalculations so it's unlikely to be a question of offshore shelters or skipping out on taxes altogether.

But even a hint of doubt about his egomaniacal material measuring stick? Oh noes, he'd be ALL over that.

Why did Crooked Hillary erase her record in the State Department, even though it was illegal to do so?

Why won't the lying bitch release the text of the speeches she gave Wall Street in exchange for the millions of dollars?

If Trump was doing something wrong then he would be under investigation by the IRS so what is your problem?

Are you envious?

By the way, how much taxes did you pay. Would you release your tax returns to us so we can see if you are a hypocrite or greedy or simply a partisan pig?
There is no requirement for Trump to release his tax returns. However, I hope he doesn't since no Republican nominee since Nixon has made it to the White House who hasn't released their tax return.

It's interest to note that Nixon like Trump refused to release his returns because they were being audited. As it turns out, there were good reasons why Nixon refused. He owed the IRS 2.3 million in today's dollars.

[

There is no requirement for Trump to release his tax returns. However, I hope he doesn't since no Republican nominee since Nixon has made it to the White House who hasn't released their tax return.

It's interest to note that Nixon like Trump refused to release his returns because they were being audited. As it turns out, there were good reasons why Nixon refused. He owed the IRS 2.3 million in today's dollars.

I think if you had any concerns about illegality you would be demanding that the government release the remaining Crooked Hillary's emails so we can see what the bitch was up to with her influence peddling scam and how she mishandled classified material. Of course that shithead Obama said he wouldn't release the emails until after the election so that is a great indication there is something rotten in Denmark, don't you think? Of course if you a Moon Bat (which it sounds like you are) then you are not really capable of too much thinking are you?

We also need a full audit of the Clinton money laundering foundation while we are at it, don't you think? You can think, can't you? It would also be nice if that asshole Obama would hold that bitch Crooked Hillary accountable for the crimes identified by the FBI instead of letting her off the hook because she is the goddamn Democrat Party Presidential nomination, don't you think?

By the way Moon Bat, since you are concerned about how much other people how much taxes did you pay last year?

For the same reason Hillary won't release her medical records; too much embarrassing shit in them.

Here PassingWind....

Clinton Releases Medical Records Showing She's 'Fit To Serve As President'

You hide a lie behind your insults. Typical.

Everyone knows a letter from a doctor isn't the same as reviewing her medical records. I'd like her to release all of them. Did she have plastic surgery? Any "liver" issues? What's the real deal with her reported "dizzy" spells?

And, yes, I'd like to see how big a tax cheat Trump is on his taxes.

Everyone knows a letter from a doctor isn't the same as reviewing her medical records. I'd like her to release all of them. Did she have plastic surgery? Any "liver" issues? What's the real deal with her reported "dizzy" spells?

Give it a rest, PassingWind...Move on and go take a nap.

Why won't Trump release his Tax returns?
For the same reason Hillary won't release her medical records; too much embarrassing shit in them.
The American people have assumed that if you want to be president of the United States, your life’s an open book when it comes to things like finances. Presidential candidates routinely release tax returns but not other personal records such as college transcripts, employee records, and health records. Just because you decide to run for president does not give the public the right to know who did your vasectomy and the details of your hemorrhoid treatment.

wondering how the Trump supporters justify it in their heads...
I will vote for Hillary.

I'm not a Trumpster.

However I would never recommend anyone disclose their tax returns.

For any reason.

Those who do are foolish.

Everyone who does.

Republicans dont care if someone walks the walk. They only care about talking the talk
As Robber Baron Romney proved --

- Republicans want more tax cuts for the rich;

- Republicans are the 47% who depend on government subsidies in the form of tax cuts for the rich, and wanna be's.

Here PassingWind....

And, yes, I'd like to see how big a tax cheat Trump is on his taxes.

I also would like to see why Hillary has seizures.

you cannot cheat on taxes when you get audited every year, that's the purpose of the audit.

Forum List

Back