Why won't Trump release his Tax returns?

I din't know how his supporters justify it, but he probably hasn't released them, because they'll show he's paid very little, if any, in taxes.

Google
They would show he paid all the taxes he was required to pay by law just like most people.

you have a vivid imagination.

reality..... if that's all it would have shown, he'd have released them.

i suspect he's just not worth much.

So what? Hillary is a proven life long liar and scumbag. If Trump is only worth 2 billion instead of 4 billion, so what? why do you care?

BTW, you cannot determine a person's net worth from his tax returns. Do you know what net worth means?

*yawn*

in other words, you don't care what he says or does because he expresses your anger, hatred and bigotry.

no prob. that's why you're getting your butts kicked.

just remember...we know that if it were hillary not releasing her tax returns you lying wingnuts would have been squealing like stuck pigs.

I really don't know if the Kerry boat deal violated Mass laws. He docked the boat in RI to avoid paying Mass ad valorem taxes. I am not sure that is illegal even at the state level.

I understand that Kerry is a slimy guy, but I really don't care is someone uses the tax laws to their advantage.

I am much more concerned about the terrible deal that Kerry did with Iran and his stupid statement that air conditioners are a bigger danger than ISIS.
This goes to the point I'm attempting to make: the character of the nominee.

If a person is a slimy and unethical lawyer, does anyone really believe they'll become a saint when elected to office?

When Bill Clinton lied to the American public with "I didn't inhale", how many were really stupid enough to believe he'd never lie again?

In the case of a Presidential nominees medical and tax records, revealing them is not only a matter of trust, but an insight into their private behavior. Nobody is perfect and we all make mistakes, but a person who is habitually sleazy and unethical will not change once they are elected.

So you think that Trump's tax returns will show that he "cheated" on his taxes? Is that it?

He gets audited every year, don't you think the IRS would have found cheating if he was doing it?

The truth here is that you don't like the way the tax code treats the very rich. Tough shit. Complain to the people who wrote the tax laws--------------------congress, which has been controlled by democrats for most of the last 80 years.

Tell me what exactly you expect to find in Trump's tax returns. That he complied with tax laws and paid a smaller % than you did? That he gave large amounts to charity? That he made money in the stock market and paid capital gains on it? That he legally took advantage of every exemption and deduction in the tax code? (don't you do that?)

What are you looking for and why?

Yep.....ALL of the above, plus his dealings with Russian bankers and/or Mafia-owned investments...
Thank you for bumping this thread to the forefront.

Obviously there's some shit on there he doesn't want getting out.

Could be a ton 'o things, from embarrassing to really bad.

Whatever. Probably wouldn't change many minds, he remains stuck around 39%, 40%.

Wrong, the issue is that with a complicated return of hundreds of pages, the media and the dem machine would pull out one page, lie about it, and Trump would have to waste many hours explaining the lies. He has much more important things to discuss with the American voters.

Whats funny is the obsession that you dems have with this. You are desperately looking for something to take the attention away from your lying corrupt candidate and her serious medical issues.

Tell me what exactly you expect to find in Trump's tax returns. That he complied with tax laws and paid a smaller % than you did? That he gave large amounts to charity? That he made money in the stock market and paid capital gains on it? That he legally took advantage of every exemption and deduction in the tax code? (don't you do that?)

What are you looking for and why?

Yep.....ALL of the above, plus his dealings with Russian bankers and/or Mafia-owned investments...
Thank you for bumping this thread to the forefront.

OK, then lets talk about Hillary's uranium deal with the Russians and who benefitted financially from it. Lets talk about her stupid "reset" deal. Lets talk about the Clinton foundation and how it uses 85% of its income for "salaries and expenses".

Sorry, but we ARE going to continue to bring up the flaws in your terrible candidate.

OK, then lets talk about Hillary's uranium deal with the Russians and who benefitted financially from it.

Sure, we'll chat about THAT.....AFTER we get to see Trump's tax returns.......Deal???? (lol)

So you think that Trump's tax returns will show that he "cheated" on his taxes? Is that it?....
You're missing the point. While it may, indeed, show he did unethical but legal things on his tax returns, it's more about character.

If more of Kerry's voters knew he was planning to do an end run around Massachusetts tax laws, would they all continued to have voted for him?

You're missing the point. While it may, indeed, show he did unethical but legal things on his tax returns, it's more about character.

If more of Kerry's voters knew he was planning to do an end run around Massachusetts tax laws, would they all continued to have voted for him?

So, PassingWind wants to rehash Kerry's tax returns while bumping up this thread about Trump's flip-flopping on his own???? Sweet.........

OK, then lets talk about Hillary's uranium deal with the Russians and who benefitted financially from it.

Sure, we'll chat about THAT.....AFTER we get to see Trump's tax returns.......Deal???? (lol)

Its not up to me, fool.

If I were Trump I would not release them. I would not release mine if I was running for office. Why give the opposition something to make up lies about?

BTW, could you post Obama's college records for us, it seems that they got misplaced, or did he never release them?

You said that we are entitled to know everything about our candidates, isn't how a poor mixed breed kid paid tuition at two very expensive colleges something we should be entitled to know?

This shit goes both ways, dude.

So you think that Trump's tax returns will show that he "cheated" on his taxes? Is that it?....

Doing something legally is not unethical. why do you want to continue splitting that hair?

The voters of taxachusetts would vote for Kerry if he pissed in their coffee every morning.

So, PassingWind wants to rehash Kerry's tax returns while bumping up this thread about Trump's flip-flopping on his own???? Sweet.........
Wrong again. Why do you continue to spin lies when everyone here is onto you? Even your fellow far LWLs stay away from your obvious falsehoods, immature actions and trolling. Is it because they know you make them all look bad?

...If I were Trump I would not release them. I would not release mine if I was running for office. Why give the opposition something to make up lies about?....
Since he's likely to lose the election (and, IMHO, doesn't want to win anyway), he's smart not to release them.

Doing something legally is not unethical. why do you want to continue splitting that hair?

The voters of taxachusetts would vote for Kerry if he pissed in their coffee every morning.
So Bill getting a blow job in the Oval Office and using a cigar as a dildo on a woman-not-his-wife was ethical because it was legal? I disagree.

So Bill getting a blow job in the Oval Office and using a cigar as a dildo on a woman-not-his-wife was ethical because it was legal? I disagree.

Well let's put it this way:
If some soothsayer came up to me and said, this is your legacy as a president:
1) You'll be vilified for getting a blow job from an intern; or
2) You'll be vilified for going to war based on lies and there'll be 6,000+ dead (I won't even go into civilian casualties)

guess which one I'd take?

2) You'll be vilified for going to war based on lies and there'll be 6,000+ dead (I won't even go into civilian casualties)

Nice derail. So, by implication, you're okay with lying, cheating, unethical behavior and the like as long as you aren't blamed for getting people killed?

BTW, the LW meme that Bush and only Bush is responsible for Iraq is a big lie. Either you are pushing a lie or your are ignorant. Which is it?

We are talking about taxes, not blow jobs. Sexual harassment in the workplace is illegal, just to be accurate. Trading sexual favors for special treatment is also illegal in government service. So Clinton was not just unethical, he was illegal.

congress (both parties) authorized and funded the fiasco known as the Iraq war. Bush did not and could not do it all on his own. And for the record, they all had the same flawed intel and came to the same flawed conclusions--------------including the wonderful Hillary Clinton.

...If I were Trump I would not release them. I would not release mine if I was running for office. Why give the opposition something to make up lies about?....
Since he's likely to lose the election (and, IMHO, doesn't want to win anyway), he's smart not to release them.

Trump will win in November, book mark this post and play it back in November.

Forum List

Back