Why would conservatives vote for DeSantis?

The Florida government, for example has made major incursions into individual and family healthcare decisions,

Like what?

I’ve given examples before in this thread but abortion and transgender treatment for example.

what people can say, what companies can teach in employee training and what companies can publicly say.

Any specifics?
DeSantis using the power of government to punish Disney for one.

Another is here: Florida law curbing 'woke' workplace bias training blocked by judge

Most people do not realize that Mexicans are technically white. Yes, you do not have a grip on reality.
They are not classified as such in demographic analysis and, technically, they include include indigenous and black people. Try again.

They are not classified as such in demographic analysis and, technically, they include include indigenous and black people. Try again.
I don't care about demographic analysis conducted by idiots. Mexican is not a race and neither is Hispanic. Facts trump liberalism every time.

I don't care about demographic analysis conducted by idiots. Mexican is not a race and neither is Hispanic. Facts trump liberalism every time.
Then you should appreciate this.

But most people in Mexico or of Mexican descent these days are not indigenous but rather mestizo, meaning they have a mixture of indigenous, European, and African ancestry.

You missed the point of my correction.
You are correct, AFG was first. I didn't remember AFG as a "war". I saw the movie "12 Strong" and just remember B-52s pounding the Taliban positions.

Anyway, Iraq had the 4th largest military in the world when W attacked looking for WMD.
I was hoping you'd give an opinion on W.
EMH and The Duke call him the biggest globalist traitor in US history.
I don't think W was a traitor. I like that he got rid of Saddam and his larvae.

You are correct, AFG was first. I didn't remember AFG as a "war". I saw the movie "12 Strong" and just remember B-52s pounding the Taliban positions.

Anyway, Iraq had the 4th largest military in the world when W attacked looking for WMD.
I was hoping you'd give an opinion on W.
EMH and The Duke call him the biggest globalist traitor in US history.
I don't think W was a traitor. I like that he got rid of Saddam and his larvae.
I agree.

Real conservatives are pretty much extinct these days.

We are a voter without a party. I once had high hopes of the LP gaining some traction. (2012), but the Bernie bots infiltrated the LP and turned it into a swamp of pink haired weirdo's who cared more about trannies and druggies than they did working class stiffs like me.
I think the Mises Caucus is trying to change things back to something that resembles a party for the fiscal and constitutional conservatives. So we'll see what happens.

Forum List

Back