Why wouldn’t legitimate politicians introduce a Bill to end birthright citizenship?

You rambled a lot, Curried. Your word salad is worse than Kamala's. I'll trim it down.
It seems more like you're too much of a coward and a Bingo to explain how black voters are being kept as slaves by the democratic party without infantalizing black voters. I get it. It's hard to come up with a rational explanation for something so blatantly racist.

😄

It seems more like you're too much of a coward and a Bingo to explain how black voters are being kept as slaves by the democratic party without infantalizing black voters. I get it. It's hard to come up with a rational explanation for something so blatantly racist.

😄
My fault for assuming you knew the obvious. Are you sure that your IQ is the same as the average white?

Democrats are noted for crashing the economy. A bad economy means more people on welfare. Democrats frighten black voters into thinking that they have to depend on them to keep the checks and EBT cards coming.

My fault for assuming you knew the obvious. Are you sure that your IQ is the same as the average white?

Democrats are noted for crashing the economy. A bad economy means more people on welfare. Democrats frighten black voters into thinking that they have to depend on them to keep the checks and EBT cards coming.

Do you think that explanation infantilizes black voters?

My friend from Senegal speaks five languages fluently and is an HVAC expert. How about you? He was an impoverished immigrant. He also has a side business for import/export.

Democrats are noted for crashing the economy.
Noted where? Your dream journal? 😄
A bad economy means more people on welfare. Democrats frighten black voters into thinking that they have to depend on them to keep the checks and EBT cards coming.
So you think 90% of black voters are fearful to the point of making irrational political decisions and this is how you choose to prove you're not a racist?

:lmao:

My friend from Senegal speaks five languages fluently and is an HVAC expert. How about you? He was an impoverished immigrant. He also has a side business for import/export.
Yes, as I've said several times on here, black immigrants are far more successful than native born American blacks.

In Senegal, your friend was not subjected to a lifetime of Democratic propaganda about how the Evil White Republicans would not let him or her succeed. So, he or she just came to the land of opportunity and succeeded.

Noted where? Your dream journal? 😄

So you think 90% of black voters are fearful to the point of making irrational political decisions and this is how you choose to prove you're not a racist?

:lmao:
I don't know from where you get the 90% figure, and I'm certainly not trying to "prove" that I'm "not a racist" to you. That would be like trying to "prove" to a child opening presents under a tree that Santa isn't real.

I don't know from where you get the 90% figure, and I'm certainly not trying to "prove" that I'm "not a racist" to you. That would be like trying to "prove" to a child opening presents under a tree that Santa isn't real.
< 90% is the percentage of black voters who vote for the Democratic Party in every election. Dismissing our votes as nothing more than a frightened reaction to Democratic fear mongering is to infantalize the vast majority of black voters but I understand that you're too much of a Bingo to realize this. 😄

< 90% is the percentage of black voters who vote for the Democratic Party in every election. Dismissing our votes as nothing more than a frightened reaction to Democratic fear mongering is to infantalize the vast majority of black voters but I understand that you're too much of a Bingo to realize this. 😄
If you feel infantalized, maybe you should grow the cuck up.

That 90% of blacks buy into the Democratic Party line speaks volumes about the hold that Democrats have always had on blacks. They're replaced chains with welfare checks, but they certainly don't respect you any more than they ever have.

If you feel infantalized, maybe you should grow the cuck up.
I don't. I feel amused by your Bingo racism and lack of self awareness. 😄
That 90% of blacks buy into the Democratic Party line speaks volumes about the hold that Democrats have always had on blacks.
No it speaks volumes on your racist attitudes towards Black voters.
They're replaced chains with welfare checks, but they certainly don't respect you any more than they ever have.
You don't have any respect for black voters or yourself to still be trying to sell this Bingo narrative.

😄

I don't. I feel amused by your Bingo racism and lack of self awareness. 😄
You obviously feel infantalized; you've used the word over and over.
No it speaks volumes on your racist attitudes towards Black voters.

You don't have any respect for black voters or yourself to still be trying to sell this Bingo narrative.

😄
It's cute that you keep blurting the word "racist" and think that will bother me. I'm telling you facts that are widely known about black IQ, and the Democrat Party's treatment of blacks. You think facts are racist.

You obviously feel infantalized; you've used the word over and over.
Yes. To describe you and your perspective you Bingo. 😄
It's cute that you keep blurting the word "racist" and think that will bother me. I'm telling you facts that are widely known about black IQ, and the Democrat Party's treatment of blacks. You think facts are racist.
I know for a fact it bothers you because you because you are too cowardly and ashamed to admit it.

😄

Yes, as I've said several times on here, black immigrants are far more successful than native born American blacks.

In Senegal, your friend was not subjected to a lifetime of Democratic propaganda about how the Evil White Republicans would not let him or her succeed. So, he or she just came to the land of opportunity and succeeded.

You blame Democrats? 🤣😂😅🤣😂

I wonder if supports reparations for Black Americans due to all this supposed Democratic malfeasance.... 😁
Absolutely!

The Democratic Party should start paying reparations to non-immigrant American blacks immediately. Allah knows George Soros has plenty of money for that.

Suppose that is true. So what? How does that affect American blacks and black immigrants? How would my "infantalizing" blacks stop one group from succeeding and not the other?
Your infantilization of black voters isn't an impediment to black success. I'm not sure how you thought the two connected logically but who among us can work out the thought processes of Bingos? It's not for us to understand but only to point and laugh.

😄

What it is is evidence of your racism rather than the Democratic Party's.

Absolutely!

The Democratic Party should start paying reparations to non-immigrant American blacks immediately. Allah knows George Soros has plenty of money for that.
That not how government debts and taxes work, Bingo. Maybe take a civic class....

Your infantilization of black voters isn't an impediment to black success. I'm not sure how you thought the two connected logically but who among us can work out the thought processes of Bingos? It's not for us to understand but only to point and laugh.

😄
So what is the reason for the lack of black success? The IQ thing?
That not how government debts and taxes work, Bingo. Maybe take a civic class....
I didn't say I supported government going into debt to give more free money to black people. Slavery was a Democratic Party program, so that is who should pay the reparations.

But I would support governmet funded reparations to non-immigrant blacks if it were done this way:

Each black descendant of slaves should be offered $110,000 in reparations plus a $10K voucher for travel and moving expenses. They get the voucher first, and use it to move to the African nation of their choice. Once settled in, they get $10,000 cash to use for six months living expenses. Then, to get the remaining 100K, all they have to do is sign away their American citizenship and agree never to try to return to the United States for any reason.

A person who would accept such an offer is the exact person that it would benefit hardworking Americans of any color to be rid of. The $120K would be a sound investment.

If, at any point in the process, the person decides to turn down the offer, they will be announcing that - as evil as Democrat Party slavery was - they benefit from the fact that their ancestors were forcibly brought to America.

How much benefit? More than a hundred thousand dollars, since that is the ammount that they would be turning down.

He also has a side business for import/export.

He deals Fentynal from China smuggled into tbe country by Mexican Drug Cartels and Biden/the CIA ... or just into human / child trafficking?

:popcorn:

He deals Fentynal from China smuggled into tbe country by Mexican Drug Cartels and Biden/the CIA ... or just into human / child trafficking?

:popcorn:

He ships clothing and home goods to Senegal. You must have a criminal background.

So what is the reason for the lack of black success? The IQ thing?
Is that the Bingo answer you're going with? 😄
I didn't say I supported government going into debt to give more free money to black people. Slavery was a Democratic Party program, so that is who should pay the reparations.
More Bingo logic. I guess you really can't help yourself can you? 😄

Today's Democratic party isn't the Democratic party of the 1800s. Today a large portion of Southern Democrats are black voters while a lot of white Democratic/Confederate idolaters are Republican voters. To be more accurate we should go after the descendants of Southern whites who's families owned slaves and fought and served for the Confederacy.

Forum List

Back