Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

Your lies are dismissed. Trump never referred to Obama as "the n-word" and you lefties smeared him as a racist from the moment he declared.

Trump didn't.

His supporters did. Frequently.

FALSE: 'Make America White Again'

I have found that in almost every instance, these things are perpetrated by the left. You would do anything to win.

Sad.

Mark

shut-racism-3.jpg

And yet an even larger majority rejected Trump, so once again, the PEOPLE chose Clinton.

The majority of voters rejected Hillary.

The majority of states, which is how it is decided, rejected Hillary.

The popular vote between Hillary and Trump for 50 out of the 51 contests rejected Hillary.

Time to get out of denial and admit it, you were one of the big reasons that people rejected Hillary.

Yeah Hillary cheated enough to win the popular vote in California, not really impressed.

To equate the state of Wyoming with the state of NY makes you a retard. Goddam this thread is full of Trumptards.
...yeah Wyoming has more sense. :lmao:

Wyoming has 3 EC votes, NY has 29. Sounds to me like NY has 10 times the say in the election then does Wyoming. Why the left has to resort to such easily proven false lies tells me they don't think much of their fellow liberals.

Wyoming has 585,000 people.

So NY has 32 times the number of people as Wyoming and 10 times the voice in the national election.

NY is getting fucked. Period. For no good reason.

You whine too much.

They're so programmed into PC that it's a part of their political DNA. Look at this thread - not one admission that PC could have had .001% to do with anything. They won't give an inch on this because they don't know HOW to.

Hey, I cool with that, let them keep pissing people off, will the make the midterms sweet as well.
Yeah, that's what I'm worried about. But I don't blame you for that opinion.

While you're attacking liberals, as is your habit 80% of the time,

how about you stop to consider how much of a negative effect Trumps own 'politically incorrect' words and actions may have had on his vote totals.

That's a very good question.

IMO, the Boy Who Called Wolf effect greatly muted any effect from that.

70% in the exit poll said Trump's treatment of women bothered them.

Clinton won 65% of that vote.

Wasn't enough, was it?

Sanders started with no chance and ended up a close second. His position on trade won Trump the election.

LOL. Sanders had less to do with Trump winning the election and more with Hillary losing it.

Suddenly that millennial champion collapsed and sold his soul to the proverbial devil. People don't like it when they've been betrayed. Might have been their mistake for falling for his rhetoric, but nonetheless they took out their anger by not voting for Hillary.

The GOP has never been anti-free trade anti trade deals. Free trade is a cornerstone of mainstream conservatism.

Time to clean house. Do what's best for America and not what's best for the party.

So you think Bernie should have supported Trump?

The majority of voters rejected Hillary.

The majority of states, which is how it is decided, rejected Hillary.

The popular vote between Hillary and Trump for 50 out of the 51 contests rejected Hillary.

Time to get out of denial and admit it, you were one of the big reasons that people rejected Hillary.

Yeah Hillary cheated enough to win the popular vote in California, not really impressed.

To equate the state of Wyoming with the state of NY makes you a retard. Goddam this thread is full of Trumptards.
...yeah Wyoming has more sense. :lmao:

Wyoming has 3 EC votes, NY has 29. Sounds to me like NY has 10 times the say in the election then does Wyoming. Why the left has to resort to such easily proven false lies tells me they don't think much of their fellow liberals.

Wyoming has 585,000 people.

So NY has 32 times the number of people as Wyoming and 10 times the voice in the national election.

NY is getting fucked. Period. For no good reason.

You whine too much.

What's the argument for giving the voter in Wyoming 3 times the power of a NY voter?

Hey, I cool with that, let them keep pissing people off, will the make the midterms sweet as well.

how about you stop to consider how much of a negative effect Trumps own 'politically incorrect' words and actions may have had on his vote totals.

Wasn't enough, was it?

It was if you believe in democratic government.

How do you elect the governor of Texas?

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

Name the posters you believe to be the PC police, so they can respond directly.

youre mad cuz people see through you

Actually, the American people saw through people like you. Ask yourself, "why am I in this thread launching angry response at someone because they dared to call out the PC culture in America?"
hrmm prolly not

words dont offend me numbnuts, im a fucking rapper for christs' sake.

mac has a history of being a whiny little pussy.

i have an antipathy for half a men, so intend 2 call him on it. thats why my responses are as is.

You must really hate maobama then.

Wasn't enough, was it?

Okay, it appears this genius doesn't even know how is own governor is elected,

but he's trying to pretend he's an expert on presidential elections.

Fascinating.

Wasn't enough, was it?

Just like we decide our electors for president. We are a republic, there are no national elections.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

Why? You've all self-identified here for me.

You make it easy, I never have to name names.

Wasn't enough, was it?

I don't on a national level, the founders got it right.

Wasn't enough, was it?

Just like we decide our electors for president. We are a republic, there are no national elections.

Texas is broken down into winner take all 'states'?

Are you sure about that?

France is a Republic. How do they elect their president?

Cite my instances of PC policing, retard.

Why?

Wasn't enough, was it?

I don't on a national level, the founders got it right.

What's right about the People not getting the Chief Executive they want?

Why?
cuz youre all talk, and hes proving it.

Why?

To prove that you're not falsely accusing me of something.

Forum List

Back