Will ANY PC Police admit ANY responsibility for Trump?

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility".

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

It was the Mother of Backlashes, and it was targeted at YOU.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

i take no responsibility for angry white supremacists.

and again, the donald got two million votes less than hillary clinton.

but let's pretend there was a rush to him.
If you have so many white supremacists, how did Obama get elected twice?

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

But did PC play a role? Of course it did. Trump's success was largely based on emotion and frustration, and much of that was about being sick and tired of being told what they couldn't say, seeing others punished for expressing themselves, and having RACIST screamed at them if they dared to say, uh, pretty much fucking anything. So every time this guy said something stupid, they celebrated the fact that he was anti-PC, and his support continued to grow as he was attacked by you-know-who.

So now, here we are. Trump is in the White House, the GOP runs the show across the board, and (perhaps worst of all) his supporters are gazing lovingly at the Supreme Court. Yeah, you played a role in this.

And anyway, to answer my own question, no, I'd be pretty surprised if any of them admitted this.

PC had no role. Trump only won because he turned Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, two states that are normally reliably Democrat.
And yet you fail to understand why those states turned to begin with. It had nothing to do with them being "reliably Democrat."

This thread went right over your head.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility". A N Y.

PC had no role. Trump only won because he turned Pennsylvania and Wisconsin, two states that are normally reliably Democrat.
And yet you fail to understand why those states turned to begin with. It had nothing to do with them being "reliably Democrat."

This thread went right over your head.
Mine usually do.

He constantly reacts like this, and then I just play with him.

Sanders started with no chance and ended up a close second. His position on trade won Trump the election.

LOL. Sanders had less to do with Trump winning the election and more with Hillary losing it.

Suddenly that millennial champion collapsed and sold his soul to the proverbial devil. People don't like it when they've been betrayed. Might have been their mistake for falling for his rhetoric, but nonetheless they took out their anger by not voting for Hillary.

The GOP has never been anti-free trade anti trade deals. Free trade is a cornerstone of mainstream conservatism.

Time to clean house. Do what's best for America and not what's best for the party.

Yawn, guy, whenever I hear someone whine about "PC", it's usually because they want to be an asshole and can't in public.

Heh.

This board might as well be a public setting. And you're one of the biggest assholes here. You can't go five words without insulting them.

I smell an inferiority complex.

Yes, the point when I know the racists have lost... when they make the thread about me.

I would be really impressed if you spent as much time challenging the open racists like Correll, Odium, etc. as you do challenging me because I don't buy into your "PC Bad" bullshit.

Mac disagrees with me all the time.

True. You two are ideologically opposed. But...he is very sensitive to your feelings so he will never try to harm you by calling you a name. If he called you a bigot, you might react by turning into a bigot. That would be his fault. We can't have that.

I'm sure if I actually said something bigoted, that he would call me on it.

His lack of constant use of the False Accusation of Racism does make him more pleasant to talk to than the rest of you libs.

BUt unfortunately it makes him far less representative of his ideological side.

Not sure what about that bothers you.

Are you offended by even the sight of real debate?
My little stalker friend doesn't understand that two adults who disagree can have an honest, thoughtful conversation without personal insults, name-calling, distortion and lies.

This from the guy who namecalls certain people the 'PC police'.
That's much better than saying this to someone:

tolerance_zpsrlh5uewc.png

He is of the school that assholes are tired of not being able to say their asshole things because they're scared to be called asshole, so its refreshing that trumps an asshole.

In summation, this is why the American people saw through you. And this is another way to prove Mac correct.

youre mad cuz people see through you

Actually, the American people saw through people like you. Ask yourself, "why am I in this thread launching angry response at someone because they dared to call out the PC culture in America?"
hrmm prolly not

words dont offend me numbnuts, im a fucking rapper for christs' sake.

mac has a history of being a whiny little pussy.

i have an antipathy for half a men, so intend 2 call him on it. thats why my responses are as is.

Clinton popular vote lead now is 2 million one hundred twenty eight thousand votes
Don't Forget It Happened
pxtdxiaexouv96opwnw4.jpg

.............................................................................. we're now getting the first comprehensive studies showing that Russian propaganda campaigns played a major role in spawning and in other cases simply spreading "fake news" stories aimed at damaging Hillary Clinton and aiding Donald Trump.

This Washington Post piece does a nice job in explaining some of the patterns which have emerged.

Don't forget how butthurt you are.

No, I'm not saying Trump won because of the PC Police. Let's try to leave the binary thinking at the door on this one, m'kay? I said "ANY responsibility".

i take no responsibility for angry white supremacists.

and again, the donald got two million votes less than hillary clinton.

but let's pretend there was a rush to him.

The majority of voters rejected Hillary, if that gives you any solace.

And yet an even larger majority rejected Trump, so once again, the PEOPLE chose Clinton.

The majority of voters rejected Hillary.

The majority of states, which is how it is decided, rejected Hillary.

The popular vote between Hillary and Trump for 50 out of the 51 contests rejected Hillary.

Time to get out of denial and admit it, you were one of the big reasons that people rejected Hillary.

Yeah Hillary cheated enough to win the popular vote in California, not really impressed.

To equate the state of Wyoming with the state of NY makes you a retard. Goddam this thread is full of Trumptards.

Lol.

Liberals like you preach equal rights for gays, blacks, women, Muslims and on and on and on...

But as soon as Hillary lost the election, you call for a system that grants equality among all the 50 states voting in the election to be abolished.

You claim to know what equality is, but you don't. This is a perfect demonstration of how you don't.

Last edited:

Since the individual voters chose Hillary Clinton, you can't make any conclusions about 'PC' causing Trump's win.

Trump's win was about voter distribution, not the voters' actual opinions.

We elect presidents by State, not individuals. Trump won 67% of the States.

You'll be reminded of your beloved States when the Democratic Senate starts filibustering.

Aint nothing of consequence going anywhere.

Can you say nuclear option? Your folks changed the rules, no reason we can't.

Forum List

Back