Will Ginsburg Have To Recuse Herself On Travel Suspension

She opened her filthy liberal mouth and stuck her foot in it, she's toast, she has to recuse herself.

Ginsburg, "I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president."
Ginsburg, "For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be –I don’t even want to contemplate that.”
Ginsburg, "He is a faker. He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns?

That last one goddamn she's a SCOTUS justice and doesn't know he's not legally required to do so??
These were all objective and proven to be true accurate statements made by Ginsburg.

Dream on dummies, Ginsberg would vote down this Travel ban EO no matter who issued it.

Actually, I think she would vote to uphold it. Even she is smart enough to know the courts don't have the authority to second guess a president on national security matters. And all previous cases have upheld that presidential authority. I actually expect a unanimous decision in the presidents favor.

...it's amazing you say such nonsense after multiple rejection of these executive orders by the courts.

There is a reason Trumps people tried to reframe the Travel ban as NOT Travel ban - they know it will otherwise be struck down...and idiot Trump just ensured that it will be.

Feel free to provide one SCOTUS example.
Dream on dummies, Ginsberg would vote down this Travel ban EO no matter who issued it.

Actually, I think she would vote to uphold it. Even she is smart enough to know the courts don't have the authority to second guess a president on national security matters. And all previous cases have upheld that presidential authority. I actually expect a unanimous decision in the presidents favor.

...it's amazing you say such nonsense after multiple rejection of these executive orders by the courts.

There is a reason Trumps people tried to reframe the Travel ban as NOT Travel ban - they know it will otherwise be struck down...and idiot Trump just ensured that it will be.

I can't tell - are you playing stupid?

All supreme court does is review an existing ruling by the lower court, they don't have more or less power to overwrite the president.

I can't tell - are you playing stupid?

All supreme court does is review an existing ruling by the lower court, they don't have more or less power to overwrite the president.

"overwrite" don't you mean override or overrule? They do have the power to rule the EO constitutionals and authorized under black letter law. And bitch slap the lower courts for considering superfluous things outside the four corners of the document. The document is on it face legal and constitutional, and they will rule that way.

We are talking about a justice who admitted showing up at a state of the Union and passed out! Is it asking to much to expect our Justice's to be sober on duty and such public events?

After all the negative comments RGB made during the election about Trump can she objectively hear this case?

In interviews with the Associated Press and the New York Times she remarked, “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be –I don’t even want to contemplate that.” Then she added that her husband would have declared, “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”

Days later, in a CNN interview, she said of candidate Trump, “He is a faker. He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns?”

Gregg Jarrett: Justice Ginsburg must disqualify herself in the Trump travel ban case

Personally, I don't how she can be objective after such statements. Even an appearance of bias should disqualify a judge. This is much more than an appearance.

Discuss.

She should....but she is a left wing activist pretending to be a justice...so she won't.

After all the negative comments RGB made during the election about Trump can she objectively hear this case?

In interviews with the Associated Press and the New York Times she remarked, “I can’t imagine what the country would be with Donald Trump as our president. For the country, it could be four years. For the court, it could be –I don’t even want to contemplate that.” Then she added that her husband would have declared, “Now it’s time for us to move to New Zealand.”

Days later, in a CNN interview, she said of candidate Trump, “He is a faker. He has no consistency about him. He says whatever comes into his head at the moment. He really has an ego. How has he gotten away with not turning over his tax returns?”

Gregg Jarrett: Justice Ginsburg must disqualify herself in the Trump travel ban case

Personally, I don't how she can be objective after such statements. Even an appearance of bias should disqualify a judge. This is much more than an appearance.

Discuss.

So what are you saying? Trump cases should only go before Trump butt kissers?

No......but unlike other justices she has made public statements that show a specific animus toward Trump......and since left wing judges have shown they allow their insanity effect their decisions, she will be no different.

Discuss.

Nope.

Nope

So even with her comment about the court you think she good to go?

Yep, since it's just a bare handful of known loons talking about what you're saying

Any first year lawyer would challenge her hearing and voting on the case. I'm sure when she made the remarks she was sure Trump would never become president, so she felt comfortable breaking with the courts tradition of not talking politics. Now life as gotten in the way and she should do the right thing. The other justices should insure she does.

BINGO! She shot off her filthy liberal mouth convinced Trump would never win. Why? In an attempt to influence the election another SCOTUS screw up. She should resign in disgrace.

Supreme Court Justices make their own decision as to whether she can be fair and impartial.

And you know how Liberals operate.

Discuss.

Nope.

Of course you'd be saying the same if the situation were reversed, right?

Ginsburg's dislike for Drumpf is insufficient to set the stage for a recusal.

Really, I always thought even the appearance of bias was the standard, here we have demonstrated bias. Any real judge wouldn't have to be asked.

Whereas SCOTUS judges do not have a governing body that can insist on recusal......

Dislike for one of the party's involved in a case is one of the primary reasons one would be considered as warranting recusal.

In other words, you are dead wrong.

Discuss.

Nope.

Of course you'd be saying the same if the situation were reversed, right?

Yep.

Funny how the MSM isn't hounding her about her apparent conflict?! There is no way she can be impartial, after comments like that. Maybe New Zealand is looking better to her every day?

Whereas SCOTUS judges do not have a governing body that can insist on recusal......

Dislike for one of the party's involved in a case is one of the primary reasons one would be considered as warranting recusal.

In other words, you are dead wrong.
No, he is not. RBG can set aside her dislike for the Trumper, and her associates will accept her willingness to sit in judgment on the unconstitutional ban.

Funny how the MSM isn't hounding her about her apparent conflict?! There is no way she can be impartial, after comments like that. Maybe New Zealand is looking better to her every day?

No way in hell the MSM will bring it up, I'm going to call my congresscritters and tell them they should.

1. Justice Ginsburg must disqualify herself in travel ban case ...

www.foxnews.com/opinion/2017/06/05/gregg-jarrett-justice...
    Jun 04, 2017 · Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg should disqualify herself from the U ... the U.S. Supreme Court’s review of ... the ban. The Supreme Court has ...

2. Judge Nap: Ginsburg Should Have to Recuse Herself From Travel ...

insider.foxnews.com/2017/06/05/judge-nap-ginsburg-should...
    Jun 04, 2017 · ... Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg ... Should Have to Recuse Herself From Travel Ban ... Bader Ginsburg should recuse herself from ...

3. Ginsburg Should Recuse Herself | Baptist Christian Forums
    Ginsburg Should Recuse Herself. ... Circuit used to deny Trump’s travel ban must require Ginsburg’s recusal in the Supreme Court’s review of that travel ban. ...

4. OPINION: Ginsburg should recuse herself from Trump travel ban ...

thehill.com/blogs/pundits-blog/the-judiciary/336364-more...
    ... Ginsburg should recuse herself from Trump travel ban ... Justices of the U.S. Supreme Court, ... No one can force Justice Ginsburg to recuse herself from ...

5. OPINION: Ginsburg should recuse herself from Trump travel ban ...

travelwirenews.com/opinion-ginsburg-should...
    ... the Trump administration asked the Supreme Court to vacate lower ... should recuse herself from Trump travel ban ... Ginsburg to recuse herself from ...

6. Will Justice Ginsburg Behave Ethically and Recuse Herself ...

www.redstate.com/streiff/2017/06/05/will-justice...
    Jun 04, 2017 · Will Justice Ginsburg Behave Ethically and Recuse Herself From the Trump Travel Ban ... Supreme Court would not hear a ... review is sought. Will Ginsburg ...

7. Should Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg recuse ...

lawnewz.com/high-profile/ginsburg-has-no-choice-but-to...
    ... in the Supreme Court’s review of that travel ban. ... Recuse Herself From Trump Travel Ban ... require Ginsburg’s recusal in the Supreme Court’s ...

8. Ginsburg Should Have to Recuse Herself from Travel Ban Case
    Ginsburg Should Have to Recuse Herself from Travel Ban ... Judge Andrew Napolitano said Supreme Court Justice Ruth Bader Ginsburg should recuse herself from the ...

9. Justice Ginsburg under fire, many calling for her recusal in ...

www.projectrepublictoday.com/...ginsburg...travel-ban-case
    Jun 04, 2017 · ... she should disqualify herself from the U.S. Supreme Court’s review of ... Bader Ginsburg should recuse herself from the ... ban,” and accused the ...

10. Demand Ruth Bader Ginsburg recuse herself from the upcoming ...

Forum List

Back